15 (girl in video)
2 (11.1%)
2 (11.1%)
0 (0%)
4 (22.2%)
over 18
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: WHAT IS THE YOUNGEST GIRL YOU'D FUCK?  (Read 1593 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: WHAT IS THE YOUNGEST GIRL YOU'D FUCK?
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »
 I never said i'd fuck her. Not saying i wouldnt either but you make assumptions. i was just asking if you guys would?
 And really?, you were already having sex at 11? wow you got me beat.
 EDIT: lol at the poll results.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:40:21 PM by KrazySumwhat »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 10:54:45 PM »
15. I'm 27 now, will always feel 15 is an appropriate age.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 12:34:30 AM »
 what about if she was real or u were animated?

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »
Ok lets make it interesting, spice it up a notch.
 Would you fuck this girl;

If she wanted to fuck you?
 Now lets be honest, if you were out pursuing this there's definitely something wrong with you, but lest just for arguments sake say that if you somehow ended up just the two of you together and she really wanted to fuck, would you?
 I dont see how it come about cos she'd most likely be family or extended family, like a friends kid or something so that would be fucken wrong to do but lets imagine its not like that?
 Those legs!  :o
 ;D

what the fuck is wrong with you

If this was on the street I'd be slitting your throat without hesitation

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:55 PM »

Now lets be honest, if you were out pursuing this there's definitely something wrong with you, but lest just for arguments sake say that if you somehow ended up just the two of you together and she really wanted to fuck, would you?
 I dont see how it come about cos she'd most likely be family or extended family, like a friends kid or something so that would be fucken wrong to do but lets imagine its not like that?
 ;D

that girl just needs a good spanking from pops... she's purposely enticing cats like krazysumwhat, probably because she was led to do it by those raising her. dont slit his throat just cuz the man told u to. in ancient history, kings had 12 year old sex-slaves n shit. krazysumwhat simply wasn't meant for our times.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »

;D

that girl just needs a good spanking from pops... she's purposely enticing cats like krazysumwhat, probably because she was led to do it by those raising her. dont slit his throat just cuz the man told u to. in ancient history, kings had 12 year old sex-slaves n shit. krazysumwhat simply wasn't meant for our times.
Yeah and in those days men fucked each other up the ass doesn't exactly mean I'm gonna give em a pass either.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »

;D

Yeah and in those days men fucked each other up the ass doesn't exactly mean I'm gonna give em a pass either.

duno about all that....homosexuality has been considered a sin in most religions since the beginning of time. blame the parents who train these hoes to be what they are, not the lonely cats like krazy who get enticed by it. he already said he wouldnt pursue it, so obviously, dude aint a predator. he just got a hard-on for the young'ns n cartoons. the most disturbing thing he's ever said was that assassin would be "cute dressed as a schoolgirl" or some weird ass shit like that. but he retracted that statement, so i gave him a pass. dude is good with me, just extremely honest.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »

;D

duno about all that....homosexuality has been considered a sin in most religions since the beginning of time. blame the parents who train these hoes to be what they are, not the lonely cats like krazy who get enticed by it. he already said he wouldnt pursue it, so obviously, dude aint a predator. he just got a hard-on for the young'ns n cartoons. the most disturbing thing he's ever said was that assassin would be "cute dressed as a schoolgirl" or some weird ass shit like that. but he retracted that statement, so i gave him a pass. dude is good with me, just extremely honest.

exactly
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2012, 01:17:44 AM »

;D

12 is being generous, that girl looks 8 or 9. Jesus.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2012, 03:05:46 AM »
 Shes 11 or 12 and thats fact.
 Anyways, you'd slit someone's throat over posting some random pic??? Jeeperz..
 I'd like to see you try though!  :laugh:
 yeah one has to wonder about a father that allows his daughter to partake in provocative, sexually suggestive photo shoots that include sexy make up and skimpy clothing, sexy posing, etc.
 A child model is one thing, can set up a respectable career but being sexually suggestive its hard to imagine a father allowing and accepting that.
 And what about the mums that go shopping with their lil girls dressed like that too! shit fucks with my head. Its teh mums fault iam like this!
 Fuck i was at the shops just before and fuck me......then again its summer here and extremely hot..
 Lonely? perhaps. i like having my own place though. Oh and that comment about assassin was to fuck with hacks head cos he was always dissing the fuck out of me in every thread lol.  Plsu dude had gay hair styles like pig tails or some shit?
 I need to bump that alcoholikkks  sound "only when iam drunk i post in a thread like this" But i guess that aint entirely true but iam worse when iam drunk.
 Dunno iam glued to the screen and jaw dropped drooling watching start trek enterprise over Tpol and Hoshi and them bitches pretty old so.. :D

Remedy360

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2012, 11:20:37 AM »
 yeah one has to wonder about a father that allows his daughter to partake in provocative, sexually suggestive photo shoots that include sexy make up and skimpy clothing, sexy posing, etc.
 A child model is one thing, can set up a respectable career but being sexually suggestive its hard to imagine a father allowing and accepting that.
 And what about the mums that go shopping with their lil girls dressed like that too! shit fucks with my head. Its teh mums fault iam like this!
 Fuck i was at the shops just before and fuck me......then again its summer here and extremely hot..
 Lonely? perhaps. i like having my own place though. Oh and that comment about assassin was to fuck with hacks head cos he was always dissing the fuck out of me in every thread lol.  Plsu dude had gay hair styles like pig tails or some shit?
 I need to bump that alcoholikkks  sound "only when iam drunk i post in a thread like this" But i guess that aint entirely true but iam worse when iam drunk.
 Dunno iam glued to the screen and jaw dropped drooling watching start trek enterprise over Tpol and Hoshi and them bitches pretty old so.. :D

Who said anything about slitting someone's throat? I just find it strange to salivate over girls that look like they haven't even started puberty yet. If that's what you're into it is what it is, I'm only calling it the way I see it.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2012, 01:25:16 PM »

Who said anything about slitting someone's throat? I just find it strange to salivate over girls that look like they haven't even started puberty yet. If that's what you're into it is what it is, I'm only calling it the way I see it.

blasphemy said he would slit krazy's throat if he saw him in real life LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »
I asked this question earlier in the thread.

Whats so different about, from a fathers perspective, having someone fuck your 17 yr old daughter as opposed to your 18  yr old daughter.  Still someone fuckn your daughter, right?

Theres no real difference.  Thats why I never bought that argument "ah if someone did that id fuckin cut their ballz off and feed em to my pitbull".  Sounds like just an excuse to release anger and act immature to me.  

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »

blasphemy said he would slit krazy's throat if he saw him in real life LOL

haha maybe he can answer my question then

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
I asked this question earlier in the thread.

Whats so different about, from a fathers perspective, having someone fuck your 17 yr old daughter as opposed to your 18  yr old daughter.  Still someone fuckn your daughter, right?

Theres no real difference.  Thats why I never bought that argument "ah if someone did that id fuckin cut their ballz off and feed em to my pitbull".  Sounds like just an excuse to release anger and act immature to me.  
is your mother dtf ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.