Author Topic: Wu-Block tracklist  (Read 1029 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Wu-Block tracklist
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »
wu-block

Released November 13th 2012.

1. Crack Spot Stories (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Raekwon & Jadakiss)
2. Pour Tha Martini (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Cappadonna)
3. Pull Tha Cars Out (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)
4. Guns For Life (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
5. Comin For Ya Head (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah, Styles P & Raekwon)
6. Cocaine Central (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
7. Take Notice (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch)
8. Drivin Round (Feat. Sheek Louch, Masta Killa, Gza & Erykah Badu)
9. Different Times Zones (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Inspectah Deck)
10. Stick up Kids (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss)
11. All in Together (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Styles P & Jadakiss)
12. Do It Like Us (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon)
13. Stella (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Method Man)
14. Been Robbed (Feat. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah)

Seeing as Wu-Block and Hands Up didn't make the final tracklist hopefully we'll get versions without D-Block and with the rest of the Clan.
what the fuck are you smoking ! just because Wu-Block and Hands Up didn't make the final tracklist does not mean you get any other version including without d-block & with the rest of wu-tang .  instead it means you will not get any other version but the one that is out with d-block. what is so wrong with d-block in first place?  what are you a d-block hater . you are not getting any version without d-block on it . one of songs is called wu-block ! you are never ever getting version you want,hater . it is not happening.

you sound like the hater to me... close your groupie mouth ya fake net gangbanger and you ain't from no St. Louis, fraud

yeah hes from st louis

anyways cant we all just get along?

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 07:35:34 PM »
wu-block

Seeing as Wu-Block and Hands Up didn't make the final tracklist hopefully we'll get versions without D-Block and with the rest of the Clan.
what the fuck are you smoking ! just because Wu-Block and Hands Up didn't make the final tracklist does not mean you get any other version including without d-block & with the rest of wu-tang .  instead it means you will not get any other version but the one that is out with d-block. what is so wrong with d-block in first place?  what are you a d-block hater . you are not getting any version without d-block on it . one of songs is called wu-block ! you are never ever getting version you want,hater . it is not happening.

you sound like the hater to me... close your groupie mouth ya fake net gangbanger and you ain't from no St. Louis, fraud

yeah hes from st louis

don't believe the hype, an admin at the old Spider Loc forums confirmed he was from Denmark or something like that

and no we can't all get along, the real can't support da fake, and this cat is fradulant

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 08:12:14 PM »
LMAO so hes another euro??

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 04:56:01 PM »
wu-block

what the fuck are you smoking ! just because Wu-Block and Hands Up didn't make the final tracklist does not mean you get any other version including without d-block & with the rest of wu-tang .  instead it means you will not get any other version but the one that is out with d-block. what is so wrong with d-block in first place?  what are you a d-block hater . you are not getting any version without d-block on it . one of songs is called wu-block ! you are never ever getting version you want,hater . it is not happening.

yeah hes from st louis

don't believe the hype, an admin at the old Spider Loc forums confirmed he was from Denmark or something like that

and no we can't all get along, the real can't support da fake, and this cat is fradulant
no he fucking did not ! that is fucking lie! i from st. louis ,il  aka east st louis aka washington park il.  n one from Spider Loc forums confirmed shit,liar . i was born in st louis & always lived in st louis .  i am no fucking euro,liar .  so only cat is fradulant is you because nothing about me is fake or  fake net gangbanger . you are the real fraud. the only hater i see is you & your fake ass lies like you .  my dad is from fairview heights ,il & my mom is from hannibal ,mo.  i am st louis born & bred . my internet is charter . no euro has charter internet,hater. get a life loser. i am real deal unlike you nothing fake here like your fake ass.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:37:41 PM by midwestryder »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »
well i think dude set the record straight

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
Midwestryder post up a pic of you on the block with your 'set' and I'll never call you out again 8)

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
Midwestryder post up a pic of you on the block with your 'set' and I'll never call you out again 8)
i don't have shit to prove to you ,bitch!  my facts already speak for theirself . i am not going around posting my picture on internet for anybody . also i am not going to dry snitch me & my set for anybody. i am off to gym then hustler club for $2 dollar tuesday. . real g's don't post pitcures on theirself on the internet . that is just stupid. you are just mad because you were made lieing hater your are because you are not trillest . you are fakest!

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
i don't have shit to prove to you ,bitch!  my facts already speak for theirself . i am not going around posting my picture on internet for anybody . also i am not going to dry snitch me & my set for anybody. i am off to gym then hustler club for $2 dollar tuesday. . real g's don't post pitcures on theirself on the internet . that is just stupid. you are just mad because you were made lieing hater your are because you are not trillest . you are fakest!

how would you taking a flick with the homies on the block be snitching? leave your guns at home, jeez you have to be the stupidest netbanger ever lol

no pics = no facts, you are a false claimer homeboy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:46:53 PM by BloodMoney, The Trillest. »

midwestryder

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »
i don't have shit to prove to you ,bitch!  my facts already speak for theirself . i am not going around posting my picture on internet for anybody . also i am not going to dry snitch me & my set for anybody. i am off to gym then hustler club for $2 dollar tuesday. . real g's don't post pitcures on theirself on the internet . that is just stupid. you are just mad because you were made lieing hater your are because you are not trillest . you are fakest!

how would you taking a flick with the homies on the block be snitching? leave your guns at home, jeez you have to be the stupidest netbanger ever lol

how is it dry snitching ? you most be some fake ass wannabe if you don't know . you are the one who is false claimer & netbanger. real g's don't show there face or bring any heat down on them . but you would not know shit about that because you are fake ass bitch in real life. my set & me don't need our faces out there . i from st louis & we have gang task force just like every major city . we don't need them knowing who were are or faces . i don't need anybody knowing who is in my set .  everything i said is fact & any real american & person from midwest real tell you so . you just made because i am real & your not . you are fake ass wannabe net banger from europe not me . i don't need pic for facts because my facts speak for theirself unlike you . as i said i have nothing to porve to you . but you have proved ot me & everybody on here you are fake ass wannabe bitch ass net banger from europe .
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:26:29 PM by midwestryder »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »
Shit is truth tho. Only a dumbass is gonna put their business out there like that especially if they doin or involved in illegal shit.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 07:38:20 PM »
Shit is truth tho. Only a dumbass is gonna put their business out there like that especially if they doin or involved in illegal shit.
see Biggsadot knows whats up !. this just shows how real you are.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 07:55:42 PM »

how is it dry snitching ? you most be some fake ass wannabe if you don't know . you are the one who is false claimer & netbanger. real g's don't show there face or bring any heat down on them . but you would not know shit about that because you are fake ass bitch in real life. my set & me don't need our faces out there . i from st louis & we have gang task force just like every major city . we don't need them knowing who were are or faces . i don't need anybody knowing who is in my set .  everything i said is fact & any real american & person from midwest real tell you so . you just made because i am real & your not . you are fake ass wannabe net banger from europe not me . i don't need pic for facts because my facts speak for theirself unlike you . as i said i have nothing to porve to you . but you have proved ot me & everybody on here you are fake ass wannabe bitch ass net banger from europe .

so a picture of you and some dudes hanging on the block is illegal? I never knew that

you're just a big old pussy and can't back up your claims, and I'm from CT homie we all know that just like Ceelocsta knew you were from Denmark

midwestryder

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 11:32:15 PM »

so a picture of you and some dudes hanging on the block is illegal? I never knew that

you're just a big old pussy and can't back up your claims, and I'm from CT homie we all know that just like Ceelocsta knew you were from Denmark
the only big pussy around here is you & everybody agrees . shit your from CT aka nothing but bitch made pussies. i from east st louis & there are no such thing as a pussy in east St louis . my facts already back my claims up & people even say it . do you know it is illegal to be in a gang ? i from st louis ,il & Ceelocsta never knew shit about me .  i have charter internet ,dumbass. charter is only in U.S not europe . that is hard cold fact that you can't go against.  also you wanting me to dry snitch myself & my set makes me think you are really a cop pretending to be a thug.  so you kiss my ass snitch . i am off to hustler club & then to pops club. but you have no clue what i am talking about since you not from the lou or midwest .

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 01:38:40 AM »

i from east st louis & there are no such thing as a pussy in east St louis

are u trying to tell us that all members in our so-called set are faggots  ;) ;)

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 09:31:31 AM »

the only big pussy around here is you & everybody agrees . shit your from CT aka nothing but bitch made pussies. i from east st louis & there are no such thing as a pussy in east St louis . my facts already back my claims up & people even say it . do you know it is illegal to be in a gang ? i from st louis ,il & Ceelocsta never knew shit about me .  i have charter internet ,dumbass. charter is only in U.S not europe . that is hard cold fact that you can't go against.  also you wanting me to dry snitch myself & my set makes me think you are really a cop pretending to be a thug.  so you kiss my ass snitch . i am off to hustler club & then to pops club. but you have no clue what i am talking about since you not from the lou or midwest .

oh you're right, after Ceelocsta pulled your card it was "I don't live out here I go to school out here I biggest GD from St. Louie international bangin'"

you keep dodging the question, nobody said anything about illegal activity or gangs, I said post up a pic with you and the homies on the block and you keep avoiding it because you're not from where you claim

and CT is pussy? this is just for my area:
http://www.spotcrime.com/ct/new+haven

we're just as hard, if not more dangerous at the moment, than the hood you wish you repped and I didn't even post up Hartford (was on Gangland twice) along with that... you'se a botty bwoy

for the record, I come from the Midwest too, Youngstown and Cleveland, Ohio to be exact, places that are also harder than your dream hood at the moment
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:40:40 AM by BloodMoney, The Trillest. »