Author Topic: DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew (Kurupt Diss?)  (Read 1115 times)

Okka

DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew (Kurupt Diss?)
« on: November 24, 2012, 06:22:22 AM »
Is X dissin' Kurupt on "Bring Your Whole Crew" from "Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood"?

KURUPTION-81

Re: DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew (Kurupt Diss?)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
I didn't think so but reading the lyrics there are a couple of things but it could be to anyone.

I think it came out before callin out names also.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
I didn't think so but reading the lyrics there are a couple of things but it could be to anyone.

I think it came out before callin out names also.

Yeah, but their beef started before "Callin Out Names".

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 04:50:15 AM »
You're never gonna get a clear answer from us as fans though. Unless he says it himself we really have no idea.

People claimed it was a diss after "Callin' Out Names" came out but it wasn't like people felt that X directed lines at Kurupt
prior or even knew they had issues cuz no one knew about it until Kurupt's song.

I'm a fan of both but even i would doubt it. Is there any line(s) that makes you suspicious that it might be, or are you just basing if off word of mouth? Cuz who knows it could've been
a general thing, could've been aimed at K-Solo, could've been aimed at some unknown dudes he/they had issues with or whatever.

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »
Never comfirmed. But probaly something to it. Snoops crew got pretty pissed when he did a song with ruff ryders while dmx and kurupt was subliminal talking about eachother.  But i doubt the whole song was to kurupt. Dont think he wanted to much with it anyways since ruff ryders is pretty global

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »
Yo, can anybody explain the whole bodyguard murder scenario for me. What was the story behind that, cuz i've heard a few different stories about it.

Some say X and Ruff Ryders got accused of having him killed cuz of their lil' feud, some say it's cuz they happened to be in the same studio, even though they had issues at the time which i
think is pretty weird and alot of other shit.

I doubt they had something to do with it though cuz i doubt they'd make peace later on if they were behind it. Cuz i remember hearing about Snoop, Kurupt & DMX were at some kinda peace conference
thing back in like early-mid 2000 and squshed it and Kurupt admited that he was on one later on and apologized.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »
I do know that there was a dmx diss at the end of the song girls all pause.  Where it was a thug nigga talking like dmx, and saying that's my mans & them.  Which he said in 'up in here'. 

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 11:47:23 PM »
I do know that there was a dmx diss at the end of the song girls all pause.  Where it was a thug nigga talking like dmx, and saying that's my mans & them.  Which he said in 'up in here'. 

Nah, you're talkin' about the outro on "Who Ride Wit Us".

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 05:24:17 AM »

Nah, you're talkin' about the outro on "Who Ride Wit Us".

that was a hilarious skit :laugh:

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 06:13:43 AM »
I do know that there was a dmx diss at the end of the song girls all pause.  Where it was a thug nigga talking like dmx, and saying that's my mans & them.  Which he said in 'up in here'.  

LOL have you heard DMX's music? That's one of his things. My mans and nem is a thing he said more than just once, it's a slang term used alot in NY, or at least used to.

They were imitating DMX from the "Intro" of It's Dark And Hell Is Hot. If you've ever heard it X is talking with another dude and it's like a set-up to the song.

Probably my favorite X track too.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:20:43 AM by PhunkyDoob »