Author Topic: Israel is on death watch as of yesterday...  (Read 448 times)

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Israel is on death watch as of yesterday...
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »
138-9 in favor of recognizing Palestinian independence at the UN.

Coming next: War crimes trials for Netanyahu and Olmert?

After all, settling occupied territory with your citizens is a war crime and that same day Netanyahu approved 1,300 more settler homes.

Thoughts, y'all?

http://www.juancole.com/2012/11/in-rebuke-to-obama-netanyahu-much-of-western-europe-to-support-palestine-as-un-observer-state.html#comments

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israel is on death watch as of yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 05:06:44 AM »

These are my thoughts, just throwing them out in a list format, but they esssentially are a summary of my responses
Too big to dismantle
The memories of millions of jews killed under Nazi occupation.
The tentacles of influence of zionists throughout the Western, South American world
one of the best equipped army's in the world
Israel was created essentially by the Rothschild's.
A further 3000 homes being built for the settlers.
PR wise, a victory for the palestinian's, but the war was lost a long time ago.
Reality, there is no 2 state solution, the land has been seized by the Israeli settlers.
Not only in terms of land mass but also in terms of the best land for farming.
The palestinian's, don't live, they simply exist.
The palestinian's don't have any form of army, the only force they have are (regardless of what you think of them, militants).

Here are my additional thoughts, ultimately, Israel may indeed agree unanimously agree to a 2 state solution, but with the land's already stolen, it will be completely untenable for the palestinian's.
GAME OVER.
The jews concentrated in positions of power and influence are essentially behaving like proteges of the nazis, only this time, with far more power.