Author Topic: Final Nate Dogg Album is Coming 2013!!  (Read 2470 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Final Nate Dogg Album is Coming 2013!!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 12:12:55 AM »
I hope they it don't fucked it up like late 2Pac material with all this bullshit ass remixes...
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 12:13:57 PM »
Can dubcnn try to find out if Warren G or Fredwreck have any involvment in all this ? Or any further info ?

Fredwreck said to me one year ago when i emailed him they were all working on a Nate Dogg album, including the gospel material, but I guess it is not related to this "It's a wonderful life" album.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mista Rosa

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »
I mean they should cover it if they are the number one westcoast site.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Okka

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »
Great news. I hope Nima or somebody could get some more info about this.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 02:22:50 PM »
I mean they should cover it if they are the number one westcoast site.

This

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »
this album will be a dochebag album cause this label will ripp this very well off...even wideasleep would do it right...

What the fuck did I just read?  ???

dameons

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Will never happen

D-TalkX

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »
PUMPED

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »
I hope they it don't fucked it up like late 2Pac material with all this bullshit ass remixes...

I'll post the exact same comment I put on fb two days ago which goes along the lines of Mietek...

Hopefully it WILL also feature the artists who most often worked with & started off with: Warren Griffin, Delmar Dillinger & Kurupt Young Gotti & the rest of the Pound, otherwise it makes little sense (except commercial sense of course). Nothing against Eminem, Jay-Z or Mary J Blige but they are not who Nate Dogg made his music with (knowing he did a couple of features with Em)... from the features listed on the press release, it would seem like them bigwig execs hoping to cash in major doe on Nate's passing intend to do just that, NOT respecting his actual legacy, meaning with people he actually worked THE MOST with, but (in the exact same way Amaru Records did with Tupac Shakur's posthumous recordings by the way!) with whoever's "hype" at the moment! & IF this is the case, let us pray that Warren G's tribute project WILL see the light of day! Because Warren will never betray Nate.

doggfather

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »

I'll post the exact same comment I put on fb two days ago which goes along the lines of Mietek...

Hopefully it WILL also feature the artists who most often worked with & started off with: Warren Griffin, Delmar Dillinger & Kurupt Young Gotti & the rest of the Pound, otherwise it makes little sense (except commercial sense of course). Nothing against Eminem, Jay-Z or Mary J Blige but they are not who Nate Dogg made his music with (knowing he did a couple of features with Em)... from the features listed on the press release, it would seem like them bigwig execs hoping to cash in major doe on Nate's passing intend to do just that, NOT respecting his actual legacy, meaning with people he actually worked THE MOST with, but (in the exact same way Amaru Records did with Tupac Shakur's posthumous recordings by the way!) with whoever's "hype" at the moment! & IF this is the case, let us pray that Warren G's tribute project WILL see the light of day! Because Warren will never betray Nate.

Em and Nate were actually friends. I don't mind havin him on the album. They have 4 songs together that have been released, but i'm sure they have some unreleased collabos in the vault. Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige are probably doin' this for the love they got for Nate Dogg. I doubt you'll see people who are "big" at the moment on this.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »

Really?

Okka

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »

Really?

Is it great news that we hopefully get a chance to hear some unreleased Nate Dogg music? Yeah.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »

Really?

Is it great news that we hopefully get a chance to hear some unreleased Nate Dogg music? Yeah.

course it is, IF the execs don't fuck it all up (remember Pac posthumous albums??? more & more fucked up with time passing).
what I find "amusing" about this sudden "change of heart" from the big companies is that they THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T RELEASE HIS LAST OFFICIAL ALBUM, I mean when he was alive.
Because from the features announced it does seem like they're going to fuck it up with fucken guests that don't have shit to do with Nate (except from Dre of course) but how come they don't memtion Warren G? Snoop? Kurupt? Daz? Probably because they won't even appear! They'll prefer featuring fucken Rick Ross, fucken Rihanna or whoever's selling millions today!
&THAT is the very reason why I'd prefer an update on Warren G's tribute album on Nate!

smooth_sailin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
everybody want Warren G reaction to that final album...check out his official webside
http://warreng.com/nate-dogg-final-album-set-for-release-in-2013/

Seven Arts Entertainment Inc. announced today that SAM has agreed to partner with and release in conjunction with United Media and Music Group’s EVP Ramiro Guzman and President of Black Music Rod McGrew the highly anticipated “Nate Dogg — It’s A Wonderful Life”, from one of the rap world’s biggest and most influential stars, the late Nate Dogg. Ramiro Guzman and Rob McGrew will work under the supervision of David Michery in the release of this album. Nate Dogg sold over 200 million albums during his 25 year career and helped create the sound of artists such as Eminem and 50 Cent.
This new album embodies all the late Nate Dogg’s previously unreleased and re-mastered performances including collaborations with artists such as Warren G, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Game and Jay Z. The Company is planning the release of “It’s A Wonderful Life” in the late spring/early summer of 2013. We miss you Nate! ..