Author Topic: Final Nate Dogg Album is Coming 2013!!  (Read 2443 times)

Will_B

Re: Final Nate Dogg Album is Coming 2013!!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »
everybody want Warren G reaction to that final album...check out his official webside
http://warreng.com/nate-dogg-final-album-set-for-release-in-2013/

Seven Arts Entertainment Inc. announced today that SAM has agreed to partner with and release in conjunction with United Media and Music Group’s EVP Ramiro Guzman and President of Black Music Rod McGrew the highly anticipated “Nate Dogg — It’s A Wonderful Life”, from one of the rap world’s biggest and most influential stars, the late Nate Dogg. Ramiro Guzman and Rob McGrew will work under the supervision of David Michery in the release of this album. Nate Dogg sold over 200 million albums during his 25 year career and helped create the sound of artists such as Eminem and 50 Cent.
This new album embodies all the late Nate Dogg’s previously unreleased and re-mastered performances including collaborations with artists such as Warren G, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Game and Jay Z. The Company is planning the release of “It’s A Wonderful Life” in the late spring/early summer of 2013. We miss you Nate! ..

Remastered? That might mean a couple tracks that have only ever been out in poor quality before.

smooth_sailin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
i remember that when nate recorded  the "nate dogg lp" he did a couple of tracks produced by Dre (one featured trick daddy) who never came out

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:20 AM »
dubccn has a nate dogg section, but they dont even have coverage/updates on this new album.

is it really getting this bad?

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »
dubccn has a nate dogg section, but they dont even have coverage/updates on this new album.

The sites more like a vanity project for them it seems now, or purely a lifestyle business. 5-10 years back it looked like the epicenter of the scene

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 06:33:11 AM »
Em and Nate were actually friends. I don't mind havin him on the album. They have 4 songs together that have been released, but i'm sure they have some unreleased collabos in the vault.

They only got 4?

'Till I Colapse
'Til The End
Never Enough
Bitch Please II
Warrior pt. 2
Shake That
All Of My Life
My Name

Then I don't even count the Shake That (remix).

Nate was a member of the Shady Records family, went on every tour with them along with Xzibit and Cypress Hill.

http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 10:53:30 AM »

The sites more like a vanity project for them it seems now, or purely a lifestyle business. 5-10 years back it looked like the epicenter of the scene

unbelievable.....there is money to be made bein ignored. clearly, there are no jews involved in this :D

Okka

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
Em and Nate were actually friends. I don't mind havin him on the album. They have 4 songs together that have been released, but i'm sure they have some unreleased collabos in the vault.

They only got 4?

'Till I Colapse
'Til The End
Never Enough
Bitch Please II
Warrior pt. 2
Shake That
All Of My Life
My Name

I was talkin' about Eminem songs that featured Nate Dogg.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 02:32:24 AM »
dont fuck this up

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 03:20:42 AM »
Let's be real about this though. Everyone wants to bring up the Warrens and Snoops and Dogg Pound cats because that was old Death Row crew but Nate fucked with mainstream cats so why shouldn't those same dudes be featured. Eminem? I'd venture to say Nate made some of the biggest checks of his life off that business relationship.

Yes, Nate came up in the business as a member of Snoop's crew but there is a whole section of fans who got introduced to him because he worked with people like Em, Ludacris, Fifty, and Fabulous. Nate fuck with Em and his label. He did a few tracks for Obie. He had a feature on every Em album until he started having health problems. He was even on one of like three new tracks on that "greatest hits" project and they used it again on the compilation remix.

And Nate was certainly friends with everyone from Tha Pound but I'm pretty sure there was like a five or six-year period where he did almost no songs with Daz. So if we're gonna talk about how his business is evaluated while he's no longer here, these don't like sound like features that Nate would have had a problem with.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2012, 06:25:01 AM »
bring it on mane!!

Okka

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
Let's be real about this though. Everyone wants to bring up the Warrens and Snoops and Dogg Pound cats because that was old Death Row crew but Nate fucked with mainstream cats so why shouldn't those same dudes be featured. Eminem? I'd venture to say Nate made some of the biggest checks of his life off that business relationship.

Yes, Nate came up in the business as a member of Snoop's crew but there is a whole section of fans who got introduced to him because he worked with people like Em, Ludacris, Fifty, and Fabulous. Nate fuck with Em and his label. He did a few tracks for Obie. He had a feature on every Em album until he started having health problems. He was even on one of like three new tracks on that "greatest hits" project and they used it again on the compilation remix.

And Nate was certainly friends with everyone from Tha Pound but I'm pretty sure there was like a five or six-year period where he did almost no songs with Daz. So if we're gonna talk about how his business is evaluated while he's no longer here, these don't like sound like features that Nate would have had a problem with.

Exactly. Nate was on a lot of Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit albums. Eminem, 50, Game, Banks, Mobb Deep etc.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »
I hope they DO try 2 keep Nate Dogg in his essence.  I'm not really trying to hear a Drake and Nate Dogg song with Tyga and Meek Mill on tha 3rd verse.  I think trying to take Nate out of his element and trying to supplement his absence with a temporary boom would do more harm than good.  You can still make it to the mainstream (if that's even what they're aiming for in the 1st place) and still not have certain features on there [YMCMB/MMG/GOOD/WTB/Rihanna/Chris Brown/Trey Songz].  

I'd say something like:

Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Warren G
Tha Dogg Pound
Soopafly
The Lady of Rage
RBX
2Pac *maybe wishful thinking*

and then the Mainstream:

Timbaland
Diddy
Eminem
Mary J. Blige
Jay-Z
Game
Kendrick Lamar
Ice Cube
Wiz Khalifa

other features:

Nipsey Hussle
XZibit
DJ Quik
Scarface
Sam Sneed
Big Syke
Obie Trice
Krayzie Bone & Bizzy Bone

but in the end let's hope it's not TOOOOO feature heavy and let's hope the Production is good (and hopefully Original depending on the time it was recorded in).

it's just like I was saying about WA earlier.  You can't sell a "Happy Meal" without the Toy, Soda, and Fries and replace them with Apple cuts and a cup of water.  it'll still taste alright but it won't be the same and you'll probably forget about it and move on elsewhere
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:05:02 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

bouli77

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2012, 02:18:12 PM »

thank you, i wanted to post something along those lines but couldn't find the words. Daz & Nate had a feud from like 99 to 05. and even after that Daz didn't put Nate on some of the albums (Dogg Chit) cause Nate wanted to be paid for the features.

don't have expectations for this album. i just hope we get to hear prison walls one day in CDQ, and hope that more songs like this will emerge.

Okka

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2012, 03:53:51 PM »

thank you, i wanted to post something along those lines but couldn't find the words. Daz & Nate had a feud from like 99 to 05. and even after that Daz didn't put Nate on some of the albums (Dogg Chit) cause Nate wanted to be paid for the features.

don't have expectations for this album. i just hope we get to hear prison walls one day in CDQ, and hope that more songs like this will emerge.

I wouldn't call it a "feud". They were still friends, but wasn't really makin' music together.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »

Daz couldn't pay Nate cause he had spent the money on Crack.