Author Topic: Supernatural Just called Proof of D12 a Puzzy Hole! AHAHA!!!!  (Read 294 times)

action jackson

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Supernatural Just called Proof of D12 a Puzzy Hole! AHAHA!!!!
« on: February 24, 2003, 02:11:33 PM »
sorce: www.thaformula.com

For all you eminem and d12 ball lickers my mans Supernatural just dicked Proof!  AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

ThaFormula.com - Now I was hoping we could get a few things cleared up.  I remember a while back I approached you at a show you were performing at to ask you what was up with the Proof situation.  Now you didn't know who I was, but you told me that it was over, you served him and that's that. We had a chance to speak to Proof recently and he didn't feel that way about the situation?

Supernat - Of course he's not gonna feel that way now, but it was obvious if you seen the video.  See the thing with that whole Proof thing, Proof approached the cipher like a pussy hole number 1. Because I didn't know who Proof was.  When he stepped up to rhyme that day, I was sharing the mic with random cats that was coming through.  We was just cipherin' so I though that Proof was just a random MC.  I didn't know who he was, so I pass him the mic.  So when I pass him the mic, he gets on the mic and he proceeds to start dissin' me.  First of all, where I was standing at in Vegas when we were doing that that day, I was working at a booth. I was working for a clothing company.  So he walked up to where I was working at and started shitting on me.  I didn't even know who he was dog.  So then after he did his little shit thing and I figured out who he was, well I struck back and I struck back hard. What happened was, if you see on the tape, uh, did he tell you I didn't give him the mic back?

The rest is at thaformula.com and schitt is funny as hell.  Proof and D12 just got smashed.  Death to the wack mc!!!!

Big Ups to SUPERNAT~!!!!!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Supernatural Just called Proof of D12 a Puzzy Hole! AHAHA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 02:20:04 PM »
And when we hear Proof's version, Proof will say he won the battle, so we cant really know

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 04:44:50 PM »
uh, proof shitted on him, supernat had a 2nd go @ proof then wouldnt give him the mic back. how is that shitting on proof?

oh yeah, source has a u, you should learn english properly before you start the dissin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 04:52:30 PM »
it was fairly even in my eyes...supernat edged i think...but not shitted on...btw im movin this cuz idiots dont know whats west coast or non west coast nowadays

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2003, 10:12:35 PM »
uh, proof shitted on him, supernat had a 2nd go @ proof then wouldnt give him the mic back. how is that shitting on proof?

oh yeah, source has a u, you should learn english properly before you start the dissin

Yeah, cuz you know how important grammer is in Hip Hop...

But I need to hear that or watch that tape... cuz maybe his shit was so dope he didn't feel Proof even deserved another shot... Kind of a bitch move unless he really burnt him that bad...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 10:03:30 AM »
lol@ this shyt

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2003, 11:08:39 AM »
supernat is a bitch. how can you not give the mic back to your opponent?

proof is victorious

supernat is a coward
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2003, 01:48:04 PM »
supernat is a bitch. how can you not give the mic back to your opponent?

proof is victorious

supernat is a coward

tru if he only got one shot and supa got two shots, he should have gave it bizzack

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2003, 01:48:43 PM »
yo my other post got deleted.........why?