Author Topic: Infinite's Last Show As He Says Goodbye and Shares Plans For Africa  (Read 1401 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite's Last Show As He Says Goodbye and Shares Plans For Africa
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2013, 12:43:13 AM »

Hey man, I never underestimated your ability to run.

You've been running from your parents after you took their money.
You've been running away from your child support.
You've been running away from being an influence in your child's life.
You've been running to Africa to receive acceptance and feed your white guilt.

Believe me, boy, I can fully accept that you're a better runner than me. No question.

Look homie.. it's a new year.  I didn't come all the way back from Africa to hop right back on Dubcc and start beefing with you, cuzz..   I'm here as an outlet to express myself, because the mutherland filled me with love and inspiration.   So I'm going to try to avoid this kind of back and forth interaction as much as possible.  Let's try to make this forum a better place homie.   Whoever is down with doing that then I am down with them.  And whoever isn't I'm going to do my best to not let it deter me from what I want to accomplish, and that's making myself a better person and making this world a better place.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2013, 03:01:49 AM »
thats real

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
damn this guy is retarded. he has "african marathon runner" in his avatar and everything. 11k is short of 7 miles. a marathon is 26 miles. you ran just over a quarter of a  marathon. dumbass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2013, 11:51:12 AM »
and by the way youre not african either

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2013, 12:56:15 PM »
damn this guy is retarded. he has "african marathon runner" in his avatar and everything. 11k is short of 7 miles. a marathon is 26 miles. you ran just over a quarter of a  marathon. dumbass

I know it isn't much compared to all of your great achievements from the last month or so.  But for me, it was the novelty of it all more than the run.  Anybody can go outside their house and run.   This was actually a part of a week long cultural festival in a uniquely African village in the upcountry. 

For a guy like you who has experienced everything, I know this isn't much. 

But again, for me, the upcountry was otherworldly.  Your on the edge of existence, away from the electricity and convenience of the city.  You have hundreds of people loosely crowded into open spaces and open homes, visiting each other all hours of the night with only the moon light and stars to guide your way.  And it was the most peaceful place I'd ever been.  They had big drumming parties that lasted till the morning times, and the main events were the wrestling matches which are a traditional practice there and unlike the wrestling you know in America.   There, they have a huge fire, and string together about a couple dozen lights powered by a generator, the wrestlers encircle each other in the ring, dancing, taunting, playing to the crowd and moving to the rhythm of the drums they lock up and win or lose they go back dancing and encircling the crowd once more till finally there are like two left.  It's an all night event like no other, and has deep roots in their tradition.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Okka

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »
I had to call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' pirates, who'll go to work on Infinite with a pair of pliers and a blow torch when he lands in Africa. They gon' get medieval on that ass.

I guess your plan didn't work because everyone there treated me better than I've ever been treated in my entire life.   (Hint, ain't no scares!)    Yo... I guess it's much different when your in a place where people actually know how to interact socially rather than hiding behind the internet making idle threats.

I told them to look for a black dude, my mistake.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »
for someone who talks about humbling experiences you sure are smug as fuck. 

like you´re the only one that´s travelled to another continent.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »

I know it isn't much compared to all of your great achievements from the last month or so.  But for me, it was the novelty of it all more than the run.  Anybody can go outside their house and run.   This was actually a part of a week long cultural festival in a uniquely African village in the upcountry. 

But again, for me, the upcountry was otherworldly.  Your on the edge of existence, away from the electricity and convenience of the city.  You have hundreds of people loosely crowded into open spaces and open homes, visiting each other all hours of the night with only the moon light and stars to guide your way.  And it was the most peaceful place I'd ever been.  They had big drumming parties that lasted till the morning times, and the main events were the wrestling matches which are a traditional practice there and unlike the wrestling you know in America.   There, they have a huge fire, and string together about a couple dozen lights powered by a generator, the wrestlers encircle each other in the ring, dancing, taunting, playing to the crowd and moving to the rhythm of the drums they lock up and win or lose they go back dancing and encircling the crowd once more till finally there are like two left.  It's an all night event like no other, and has deep roots in their tradition.
......meanwhile in Kansas City: a child is without its father.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2013, 05:04:26 PM »

first off, im gonna make this very clear for you mr asperger. it isnt shit compared to all of my great achievements from the last month or so. nothing at all. secondly, what does your african hippy drum circle/gay wrestling match have to do with you not running a marathon but claiming you did?

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »
I had to call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' pirates, who'll go to work on Infinite with a pair of pliers and a blow torch when he lands in Africa. They gon' get medieval on that ass.
So wait a minute does this mean Brian was 1 of the two white guys that raped you?  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2013, 01:30:47 AM »
d
for someone who talks about humbling experiences you sure are smug as fuck.  

like you´re the only one that´s travelled to another continent.

I'm proud of my experiences.  Other people have traveled, sure.  But I really did some novel things on my trip.  The novelty of it was all my own.  So unless someone is a clone of me they weren't doing the things that I was doing coming from where I'm coming.  

As far as being humble, you can be proud of what you've done and still remain humble.  For example, I read about people like Muhammad Asad, living as a beduin in the desert and I am blown away by the novelty of what that Jewish man from Eastern Europe achieved in his life; coming from where here came.  Another person I look up to is Ibn Battuta.  He traveled from India to Mekkah to not far from where I was at in West Africa; and he did it back in the days when they still traveled by ship, camel and horseback.   Like Muhammad Asad, he integrated himself with the culture and documented his experiences so others could be inspired.  So sure, others have definitely traveled, and it's inspiring to hear their stories.

So I'm certainly open to being inspired by the stories of other people, and don't consider myself to be the only one who pushed the boundaries they inherited.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 01:38:26 AM »
first off, im gonna make this very clear for you mr asperger. it isnt shit compared to all of my great achievements from the last month or so. nothing at all. secondly, what does your african hippy drum circle/gay wrestling match have to do with you not running a marathon but claiming you did?

Your whole goal is to try to say something to make another human being look bad or feel bad.  That's what motivates you when you wake up in the morning.   Imagine if you actually woke up with the opposite goal?

I sat amongst circles in Africa.  And the first thing that is established is the humanity of each individual.  The name is actually really important, because you know a name is actually gives recognition to a person.  Naming ceremonies, for example, are a huge festival in the cultural life of West Africa.  They believe that names add energy towards ones destiny.   When I'd sit in circles they'd ask a persons name and even repeat that name, or repeat about how happy they are to meet you.  Just repeating the simple things, to affect that person positively.

That's the way they interact socially. They have a highly developed social life.   People really live side by side their with no isolation or barriers in between.  Oneness.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2013, 01:41:20 AM »
......meanwhile in Kansas City: a child is without its father.

Really dawg, it seems like your goal is usually to find something wrong with a person.  And sort of use that, and push it as far as you can to bring them down.  You really just took this thing that you don't have any idea about, and pretty much no matter what I do you want to try to bring up whatever you think you can say to affect me in a negative way.   

That's not a positive way of interacting with people, and it's a very unhealthy prescription for human interaction.   There's a better way for us to interact with one another, and that's what we should be seeking.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2013, 01:46:13 AM »
^Brian mad because he knows what I said earlier is true lol.

For real doe, this wigga mud wrestled with some greasy nigga named Kofi in the nude, and he's proud of it.

Some shit you're suppose to keep to yourself, Caucasoid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2013, 02:09:52 AM »
^Brian mad because he knows what I said earlier is true lol.

For real doe, this wigga mud wrestled with some greasy nigga named Kofi in the nude, and he's proud of it.

Some shit you're suppose to keep to yourself, Caucasoid.

Alright, Sikotic homie.. why don't you guys go ahead and get together and make up your own story about my trip and about my life.  And you guys can tell your story and I will tell my story.