Author Topic: Joe Budden Kicks A Fan Out Of His Concert Over Tweet  (Read 874 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe Budden Kicks A Fan Out Of His Concert Over Tweet
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 08:48:42 AM »
Lets not forget about the master of taking L's in hip hop Prodigy. Guys like Joe n bis never gonna catch up with him until he drops dead.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

sofdark

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
twitter is a waste of life

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
I don't think anyone in hip hop has taken as many L's in their career as joe burdens. I don't get how anybody can support that clown.

For the most part, I don't really care about how rappers act if their music is dope. With that said though, Joe does come off a complete bitch. LOL, remember when he was crying over Method Man being listed as a better rapper than him on an internet list?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 10:39:51 PM »
I don't think anyone in hip hop has taken as many L's in their career as joe burdens. I don't get how anybody can support that clown.

For the most part, I don't really care about how rappers act if their music is dope. With that said though, Joe does come off a complete bitch. LOL, remember when he was crying over Method Man being listed as a better rapper than him on an internet list?

thats what killed my respect for dude, plus a wu tang affiliate beat his ass soon after that
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »
lol... this is why i never fuxed wit buddens. dude reeks of weakness.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 02:22:13 AM »

are you kidding?  or did you just forget about this guy:

THIS IS CANIBUS THE RHYME ANALYST /
 I AINT FEELIN OBIE TRICE, I HOPE HE GETS COVERED AND SMOTHERED IN TURANJILAS

Not kidding and I didn't forget about shit. Joe burdens amazes me with the new and innovative ways of failure he comes up with. Year after year he never lets us down.

LOL true  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 02:23:14 AM »
twitter is a waste of life

like joe budden
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 08:48:40 AM »

are you kidding?  or did you just forget about this guy:

THIS IS CANIBUS THE RHYME ANALYST /
 I AINT FEELIN OBIE TRICE, I HOPE HE GETS COVERED AND SMOTHERED IN TURANJILAS

Not kidding and I didn't forget about shit. Joe burdens amazes me with the new and innovative ways of failure he comes up with. Year after year he never lets us down.

What more L's has he done? I never followed his career. I could use a good laugh! :laugh: