Author Topic: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.  (Read 1110 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Atlanta Hip-Hop star T.I. graces the cover of this month Billboard magazine, where he gives a very interesting interview about his career, in addition to his legal issues over the years.

During the interview, T.I. opened up about his arrest for weapons possession in October of 2007, just prior to a performance at the BET Awards.

T.I. was caught in an undercover sting, buying automatic machine guns and silencers.

When police raided his house they also uncovered more guns, as well as a pound of marijuana.

During the interview, T.I. said numerous artists has supported him over the years, from Eminem to Will Smith, who flexed his political clout in a bid to get his fellow rapper out of his legal quandary.

“Of course, Em. He was extremely supportive and inspirational during that time,” T.I. told Billboard. “Busta Rhymes, Puffy, Lyor Cohen, Russell Simmons, Nelly, David Banner, Charlie Mack, Will Smith. Will actually went as far as getting in touch with [attorney general] Eric Holder and the Obama
 administration trying to see if we could get some kind of release. He was very politely told that was not possible
.”

T.I. has a longstanding business relationship with Will Smith, who’s Overbrook Entertainment executive produced the hit movie “ATL,” which starred T.I.

Legal issues aside, T.I. is preparing to release his new album Trouble Man: Heavy is the Head

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »
that's what money do for ya  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 02:33:20 PM »
That's why I laugh at these celebrities. They thought that by supporting Obama he'd give them something, and as soon as he won the election he was like, "Get back in your corner, Stepinfetchit!"  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 02:37:05 PM »
That's why I laugh at these celebrities. They thought that by supporting Obama he'd give them something, and as soon as he won the election he was like, "Get back in your corner, Stepinfetchit!"  ;D

yep!

obama = fraud

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »
But then again if Obama let TI out we would never hear the end of it on Fox News. Really, the one who should be mocked (now that I think about it) is Will Smith for wasting the Attorney General's time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 08:39:34 PM »
But then again if Obama let TI out we would never hear the end of it on Fox News. Really, the one who should be mocked (now that I think about it) is Will Smith for wasting the Attorney General's time.

1-just turn off the TV in that case

2-yes Will is pretty much wasting their time

BiggBoogaBiff

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »

LOL what a moron.

And hes smart compared to the other celebrities supporting obama.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 04:24:06 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 02:07:44 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 11:58:19 PM »
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 

I think he might be inferring that TI got a deal for giving info.  Maybe.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 12:31:25 AM »
LOL @ some people thinking Obama was elected King and not President.

The US educational system is failing us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 12:42:06 AM »
It absolutely is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 01:26:05 PM »

he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »

he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.
ti dick must taste good you keep on sucking it  :-*