Author Topic: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.  (Read 1108 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 

I think he might be inferring that TI got a deal for giving info.  Maybe.
he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.
ti dick must taste good you keep on sucking it  :-*
i know mines do it's always in ya mouth. go chain your mother to a treadmill and keep that shit runnin' for a few weeks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 01:37:27 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 

he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 01:40:14 PM »

i know mines do it's always in ya mouth. go chain your mother to a treadmill and keep that shit runnin' for a few weeks.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

for real nigga keep on sucking

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »

for real nigga keep on sucking
guzzin' down my piss you brain dead zombie.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
u know a struck a nerve when a female is sendin' u hoe ass pm's. come drink my babies shay macc i know you ain't got shit to do.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »
Damn bg classic materials love for ti makes mauzips preoccupation with TQ look normal.

FACT: classic material is older then TI but still wants to be like him when he grows up lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »
Damn bg classic materials love for ti makes mauzips preoccupation with TQ look normal.

FACT: classic material is older then TI but still wants to be like him when he grows up lol
FACT: YOU are stupid because t.i. is older than me. your preoccupation wit me makes anything look normal.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
u know a struck a nerve when a female is sendin' u hoe ass pm's. come drink my babies shay macc i know you ain't got shit to do.
lol nigga you mad and fruity

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 06:05:11 AM »
nah you're mad sweatheart you're the one sendin' ME the pm's. it's ok i know my dick is good.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 12:54:19 PM »
nah you're mad sweatheart you're the one sendin' ME the pm's. it's ok i know my dick is good.

after watching ATL OG classic material with a little practice became the best rollerskater in his suburbs.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »

after watching ATL OG classic material with a little practice became the best rollerskater in his suburbs.
nah i don't roller skate. the whip do.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
#stop it five ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 01:35:01 PM »
#stop it five ;D
you mad because your feet is your transportation ?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
lol he said u ridin in a reebok phantom