Author Topic: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.  (Read 1095 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Will Smith Sought Out Eric Holder & Obama Administration To Help T.I.
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
u live on the side of the welfare office building so u aint gotta go nowhere to panhandle & get something to eat.  U survive off of McDoubles and Dollar Fries

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 05:32:51 PM »
lol @ tube and petey

about t.i. , it´s a bit weird how little time he did, that had nothing to do with money . son told tales

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 06:41:50 PM »
Until papers are uncovered then I'm just gonna label "snitch tellers" as jealous or unknowing.  Especially if you've never even seen Circuit Court yourself.

Alfamega's documents are public but Clifford's aren't...................................................................... ok  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
lmaooo hol' up........tube crib is so little that his front and back door are on the same damn hinge and he got more furniture on his porch then in his crib

you ever dip the mc double in those lil packets of buffalo sauce? shit be good fam. :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
Until papers are uncovered then I'm just gonna label "snitch tellers" as jealous or unknowing.  Especially if you've never even seen Circuit Court yourself.

Alfamega's documents are public but Clifford's aren't...................................................................... ok  ::)

1800 555 tips

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2012, 09:33:19 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 

I think he might be inferring that TI got a deal for giving info.  Maybe.
he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.

Yeah i know what the word means, you dont have to be pablo escobar to know this. 

Even you gotta admit that him getting the time he got on federal charges is nothing short of a miracle.  Makes some people wonder because of what line of work he is in and the character he plays.  Thats all, really.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 03:54:11 PM »
ti's a rat. im not sure what youre saying money did for him, it says right there obama didnt help. he bribed a judge or something?
t.i.'s bail was three million, one of his lawyers alone cost half a mil, plus 100k fine, three years probation, and 1000+ hours of community service vs. 10+ years in jail and money didn't do a thing ? 

I think he might be inferring that TI got a deal for giving info.  Maybe.
he was the one who got told on and anybody who believes he told on somebody wit no proof backin' up their claim well....that tells you what kinda person they are. internet geeks usin' street terms and don't even know what the fuck they mean. that word is overused just like knocked out is. for the record a snitch is someone who's doin' street shit, get caught, and tell on someone else(who goes to jail and do time because he was told on) to keep from goin' to jail or lesser time. there's no one sittin' in jail wit t.i.'s name on their paper work it woulda been came out.

Yeah i know what the word means, you dont have to be pablo escobar to know this. 

Even you gotta admit that him getting the time he got on federal charges is nothing short of a miracle.  Makes some people wonder because of what line of work he is in and the character he plays.  Thats all, really.
the info is out there for anyone that want to know it's public record.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

eurowigger

« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »
TI ain't a snitch but he is a bitch for doing those PSA's. :D (Not that I wouldn't have done the same in his shoes)

Why didn't TI do years? Well federal charges or not you gotta remember he got caught for buying guns (or trying to), not using them to murder someone. That shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.

But who would have thought Big Willie was such a corrupt ass motherfucker LOL.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 02:31:23 PM »
the psa was apart of his deal i don't hold it against him. it holds no weight.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2012, 12:36:32 PM »
i heard if you called the number back then TI was workin the phone lines.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2012, 12:45:51 PM »
LOL yeah sure.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 11:48:38 AM »
muhahahahahaha

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
u know a struck a nerve when a female is sendin' u hoe ass pm's. come drink my babies shay macc i know you ain't got shit to do.

is that so? i happen to have a whoole page of unread private messages from none other then closet material in the flesh.

send me another PM boo. it makes me feel so special to wake up knowing you was thinking about me as i slept.