Author Topic: Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....  (Read 940 times)

Woodrow

Re:Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2003, 07:38:19 PM »
First off, I find it funny that you put me in the same boat as C-walker. Just because we both support America you think we are hand in hand. How would people react If I started putting Mastero-Minded in the same group as Osama Bin Laden just because they share the same religion?

What I don't understand is that you claim that only c-walker hides "behind massive generalizations and propaganda". What about the anti-americanism elements of this board? Do they get off the hook or are you just overlooking them? If you hold one side of an argument to a higher standard, please do me a favor and do it to the other.

If you take a look at the Articles I post, they are from unbiased and have FACTS. Anybody can argue, but if you have facts to back your argument up, I don't care what you say, it IS superior to an argument crafted without facts. I could argue all day that french fries are good for you, but if somebody comes in with facts that say the contrary, it's easy to see who has the stronger argument.

You are nothing but a monday morning quarterback, a back seat driver. Who are you to tell people that George Bush isn't "Hard working enough"? How could you possibly know that? Do you spend the day with the president? Do you know his schedual? That just blows my mind that you think you are qualified to say something like that.

Also you claim that Bush is "attacking Muslims" GIVE ME A BREAK Everything that has been said or done by our president has preached tollerance and acceptance twards Muslims. Show me one instance where Bush has come out even speaking down to Islam... We aren't at war with Islam, we are at war with intollerance and hate. Please don't group Islam and Hate together. This isn't a religious issue. It's a hate and intollerance issue.

Even thought I'm not Ant, I would like to address your question.
It's fine if you would like to debate issues with us, but please don't mistake debating with "preaching to" or "talking at". Be prepared to back up your argument with facts and well constructed arguments or nobody will take you serious. Also, the type of Anti-Americanism that exists on this board is not just aginst the Iraq issue, Our health care system, our intelligence, our weight, and countless other things have been attacked. You can't deny that there is a HUGE anti-american element to this board.

Next you come out saying that Bush isn't helping the world with the War on terror... Let me remind you that there was no war on terror untill 3000 of my fellow citizens were killed with no justification. What do you suggest we do? Just let it slide and go on with our lives? The entier world was changed on 9/11. Like it or not, things will never be the same. For you to claim the War on terror isn't improving the world is one of the STUPIDEST thing's I've ever seen you say. I guess that posion factory that was busted up in your country was improving the world? I guess the bombings that were planned in your country were going to improve the world?

Back on topic...

JAB... Why won't you comment on this and why do you continue to insult me as a person?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2003, 08:59:58 PM »
and i cant believe how sensitive u are. Do u comprehend the dynamics of humour?

LOOKUP: "humour"
Processing...
Processing...
Processing...
Engel-bot does not compute "humour"
Perhpas you meant to say "humor"
Please refrain your search and try again.

LOL@ the irony of Engle correcting my english (which is not wrong), and then makes a spelling mistake
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll