Author Topic: peace out  (Read 317 times)

acgrundy

peace out
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »
Just clearing out my email and saw my wcc registration link. I don't check the site anymore as new music just completely sucks and I am completely satisfied with all the old stuff that I have. I have been here a long time and interacted with some cool people and some not so cool people. It has been a very cool year for me this year and had quite a few eye opening experiences. I finally found a woman who I am in love with and will probably marry. Time to grow up and leave this site for good. I don't really know many people on here anymore...those who are still here from back in the day, it was good times, peace out. Thanks to Nima and the dubcnn staff who did all the work to bring the music to the site.

Sikotic™

Re: peace out
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
Peace out Grundy. I always thought you were a good dude and a cool contributor. Stay up and I hope everything works out for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:39 PM »
 you soft duke

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 11:03:27 PM »
good fuckin riddance, never liked him, never have and never probably will

The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
Peace out.. Dont know why u had to delete ur account for, but whatever makes u feel content. Maybe when ur settled down u can stop by and drop a couple lines. Bless up and good luck with your future endeavors, grun.  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 10:08:41 PM »
so wait

Grundy hasn't posted here in like half a year and comes back just to delete his acct and make an attention whoring post about leaving and finding a girl?

well hey, i know you are an older guy so props on the new marriage but how does it feel to know NIK served you in a game of basketball when you were supposed to fight him after driving 10+ hours??

Elior served him

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 10:56:34 PM »
hacks jealous as fuck  ;D

everyones managed to show some form of progression or emotional growth over the years except for him...lmao

i luv2cu suffer like this hack.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 11:07:04 PM »
hacks jealous as fuck  ;D

everyones managed to show some form of progression or emotional growth over the years except for him...lmao

i luv2cu suffer like this hack.

of course my resident stalker has to turn this thread into a Hack Wilson thread  ::)

whats a matter Petey, your ex wife stick you with the kid tonight you youre spending the night on dubcnn?? :D

i think i see your kid in the corner playing "pour water on the light switch" lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »
Say what you want about grundy, dude was way more interesting and a better poster than half these new nameless fucks who you see posting here the last 2-3 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 09:56:27 AM »
grundle > hack "the hairline" wilson