Author Topic: Chicken Or Red Meat  (Read 706 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Chicken Or Red Meat
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 05:30:11 PM »
Why did they have to ban foie gras in California? Now I gotta go to Vegas for that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »
chicken.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »
Why did they have to ban foie gras in California? Now I gotta go to Vegas for that shit.

seriously, but i've only tried it once at the top of the effiel tower in vegas, havnt tried anywhere else. think imma try the steak+froie gras combo at the steakhouse in harrahs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 05:45:46 PM »
If you're cool with a chef or somethin you can still bring them the actual foie gras and they can cook it. The restaurant just cant purchase it in California. Stupidest law ever.

But like the gun threads in ToT, the government is protecting ducks from having their livers eaten even though the fuck is gonna get killed any way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 08:43:33 PM »
If you're cool with a chef or somethin you can still bring them the actual foie gras and they can cook it. The restaurant just cant purchase it in California. Stupidest law ever.

But like the gun threads in ToT, the government is protecting ducks from having their livers eaten even though the fuck is gonna get killed any way.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:47 PM »

thanks to the peta mother fuckers, such worthless pathetic people.

what do they want to do? give pigs and cows fucking a tempurpedic bed and some pig/cow pussy before they go to the slaughter house?

they spend all that effort and thousands of money on such useless bullshit, go do something useful. feed africa, you dumb fuckers. help "actual" human beings that have family, friends, responsibilities. instead of animals that have  a brain the size of a golf ball, that'll pretty much go on with their normal lives of eating and shitting when their siblings and parents go into the slaughterhouse.

ridiculous, i predict in 2050 we're going to be protecting fucking bugs, 2100 bacteria.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 03:25:05 AM »

thanks to the peta mother fuckers, such worthless pathetic people.

what do they want to do? give pigs and cows fucking a tempurpedic bed and some pig/cow pussy before they go to the slaughter house?

they spend all that effort and thousands of money on such useless bullshit, go do something useful. feed africa, you dumb fuckers. help "actual" human beings that have family, friends, responsibilities. instead of animals that have  a brain the size of a golf ball, that'll pretty much go on with their normal lives of eating and shitting when their siblings and parents go into the slaughterhouse.

ridiculous, i predict in 2050 we're going to be protecting fucking bugs, 2100 bacteria.

OMG.

You Americans are animalistic and savages. 

Here in Youreop the government protects us from us and the animals from us.  All hail the Queen!!!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup