Author Topic: Official - The Game - Jesus Piece *Discussion Thread*  (Read 6641 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Official - The Game - Jesus Piece *Discussion Thread*
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 05:04:40 PM »
Garbage

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »
Quickly going through the tracks this shit sucks. This shit def gonna flop. How the fuck is he gonna put all these wack ass songs on the cd but leave Black Jesus off. This niggas a idiot.

The hook on 'Can't Get Right' might be one of the gayest hooks in hip-hop history lol. The dude singing on that track sounds so  :camp:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »
this might be worse than RED, not feeling it.

Might? This is FAR worse than RED

vincer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 07:56:21 PM »
wow...talked about scared?  after his last album he stated his last album--this one  would have no guest appreances and he would go hard..never seen so many features..lame--not enough bars to do any solo songs on your own album?

Avalanche

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 08:54:48 PM »
doesnt sound like its mixed/mastered right. most of the sounds blend together. theres some pretty nice tracks on here, but a few that shouldnt have made the cut.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 10:15:15 PM »
besides church this is a dope album on first listen. game sucks lyrically, but he always has. Its just good music and great production

Matty

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 10:22:40 PM »
this might be worse than RED, not feeling it.

Might? This is FAR worse than RED

yeah shit sucks, was trying to be diplomatic ;D 8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »
Horrible album. To me this has a leftover/mixtape vibe. I dont care about all the big names the quality is just not there.

Scared Now and Name Me King are both acceptable.

And why does he rap like Meek on some joints? shit is awkward to listen to.

Francisco14

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:06 PM »
 :-Xalbum sucks. Damn it's a boring album. Daz new album is better then this. If this is the best game has, he's done

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 12:25:45 AM »
How the fuck is he gonna put all these wack ass songs on the cd but leave Black Jesus off.

Yea, that was idiotic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 01:35:31 AM »
What? You guys are crazy. Everywhere else the album is getting great reception. Guess you can never please dubcc, I remember the same shit happened with GKMC.

R.E.D. was fucking garbage. This has so many standout tracks, actually has a cohesive vibe, a concept behind it....

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:31 AM »
What? You guys are crazy. Everywhere else the album is getting great reception. Guess you can never please dubcc, I remember the same shit happened with GKMC.

R.E.D. was fucking garbage. This has so many standout tracks, actually has a cohesive vibe, a concept behind it....

Word. This album is way better than RED and prolly even better LAX

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 08:43:18 AM »

yep sometimes its fukkin ridiculous...here on Dubcnn they bitch about nearly everything...would Doggystlye & Chronic drop this year believe me everybody would say that its "solid" or "not that good"  ::)

And yeah Jesus Piece is great...couldnt believe it...i bought all Game albums but highly regreted the RED buy and i was like "no Game albums no more...this shit is trash" but with Jesus Piece he convinced me again...but i guess his next album will be trash again if he signs to YMCMB  ::)
Man i really want Game to do the D.O.C album he talked about 4 years ago...

sav

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
Yea this is probably better than RED. Top 5 tracks are Name Me King, Jesus Piece, Pray, Ali Bombaye & See No Evil. Scared Now, All That, Can't Get Right, Heaven's Arms & Freedom are pretty solid also
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com