Author Topic: Death Row Records (Official Update)  (Read 4172 times)

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
Re: Death Row Records (Official Update)
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2012, 01:21:18 PM »
Speaking of Death Row i received this today..

"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »

damn, that looks nice.  how much did that cost?

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 01:51:38 PM »

$25 including shipping to UK
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2012, 10:35:33 AM »
wamp

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »

$25 including shipping to UK

thats not a bad price at all

does it have the bonus track on it?  i forget who its by

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 01:11:00 PM »
I think for a company like Death Row Records (as old as it is) needs someone like me becuz I know the music becuz it's apart of my life more than yall think.  you can't use suits, fratboys, white coco, or "outsiders" to capture it, it just would never live up to it's expectations nor it's price tag (just being honest).  

Brother, you're not going to get hired by posting on a forum. If your ideas are worth money, you gotta go out and make money with them. You're not going to grab anyone's attention by making little mixes with popular artists and throwing your crummy little cover designs on it. People been doing that since CD burners first came out. This is 2012, going on 2013. If you know the music and you know what's hot, grab artists on your local scene who are still raw and could use the management. Instead posting up your fake tracklists or fake little bootlegs of material owned by major labels, go out and get artists that you actually fuck with who will sign off on letting you legally use their music and make your projects with those. That's the only way people are going to take notice.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 01:14:56 PM »
.... I wonder when people are gonna get it?

BiggBoogaBiff

Jimmy H.

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 01:51:50 PM »
You're not that intricate, my dude. You're either the least effective attempt at trying to be a marketing genius or a one-man inside joke. Make up your mind.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 03:32:02 PM »
You're not that intricate, my dude. You're either the least effective attempt at trying to be a marketing genius or a one-man inside joke. Make up your mind.

or over your head like many of the simple things that go on in your life

Jimmy H.

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 05:36:45 PM »
It's not over my head though. Your blueprint is too transparent not to get. You're too cocky a person not to school someone if you have the intellectual upper hand so playing it vague indicates that I got you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 07:11:53 PM »
Or that it just proves that you're trying too hard.  You're a random screen name on a forum, you have no face pics, you aren't public with what you do for a living, 99.99% of your comments directed towards me are either negative or sarcastic and have been since you've first said something to me.  You lose for just taking the approach that the younger generation takes towards Tweets and Facebook Dissing like I really need to address you in particular or treat u like youre some sorta Standard with your 15inch computer monitor

Unless you wanna make small talk or make some money transactions then I have no business bothering with you.  Trying to use a scholarly tone to try to talk down to me doesn't make u a tuff guy, it just makes u a bitch and an insecure prick for even thinking I'd even feel some sorta way about that or can't even use that type of swagger in the first place like I dont know its going to end in a more softer and playful tone like u werent wrong for jumping outta line like u shouldnt be called out for Flagrant BitchAssness and Wreckless Hating.  

Maybe this is one of those Saturday nights where u "go out with your mates and holla at females and not get the number but still feel like tha shit becuz under normal circumstances youre too chicken to talk to them in the first place" and then u come back on Dubcc that very night and come write to me about it trying to prove that youre mature and youre a Man and how RadioTube! still hasnt reached that level of life becuz u dont have anybody to compete with in real life and this Internet Life suppliments that part of u becuz youre alone and quite sad but got used to it but feel the need to show me different becuz i give fresh breath to your life and that human touch you've missed.  So u stay mad
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:17:30 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
stop hijacking the thread, leave that for G Spot posters

back to the thread subject, i'd be shocked if that 2pac CD comes out now.  sucks to say that but i bet the people buying the label are just buying it for the royalties of released music.  but anyone can be better than Wide Asleep.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »
stop hijacking these nuts and everybody elses.  that's exactly your problem, you're on here way too much always causing some BS.  and now youre throwing another temper tantrum becuz you're weak.  this place is alright until u come around lookin like E-Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal.  Go start a fight at a bar and end up getting that ass beat and put on worldstar