Author Topic: Dope anti war adverts!  (Read 168 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Dope anti war adverts!
« on: February 25, 2003, 12:58:53 PM »
I don't know if any of the Americans on hear have seen these adverts on tv, but I checked them out from this website.

http://www.konscious.com/transfer/winwithoutwar/

These are some dope ads, especially the Mos Def one, it's good to see rappers getting it on the anti war movement, what with this, and the little bit at the end of the NERD - Provider video against the war.

Woodrow

Re:Dope anti war adverts!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 01:13:06 PM »
I think VERY stupid, that celebrities think that their opinion matters more than any other American. It's just proof to me that that their fame and wealth have made them delusional.

Did anybody see Janeane Garofalo get her ASS HANDED TO HER this morning on Fox and Friends? God it was funny...

Check it out here:
http://www.foxnews.com/foxfan/index.html
It's VERY funny.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 05:17:23 PM »
the celebrities are superfluous...check the facts though

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 05:21:48 PM »
the celebrities are superfluous

well, maybe they aren't. Some people will probably be more impressed seeing Susan Sarandon making anti war statements than seeing some anonymous American do it; but if you base your oppinion on facts like any intelligent person does you'll notice that those spots evidently got a point, fuck the celebrities
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 05:22:34 PM by Kill »

Koncept

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 06:42:36 PM »
Did anybody see Janeane Garofalo get her ASS HANDED TO HER this morning on Fox and Friends? God it was funny...
yeah, i didn't see it but i heard it on the rush limbaug show, he was making fun of her, lol