Author Topic: JUST TALKED TO ERIN (PETEYS BABY MOMMA)  (Read 1517 times)

Chuck Amorelli

JUST TALKED TO ERIN (PETEYS BABY MOMMA)
« on: December 10, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »
I tolerate a lot of shit around here. Go at Petey all day if you want, but bringing innocent kids into the equation is not one of them.

And I feel sorry for the people in this thread who would consider this as "an L". Check yaself.

- Sik
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:10:21 PM by Sikunta Kinte »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: JUST TALKED TO ERIN (PETEYS BABY MOMMA)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
SMFH getting peoples kids involved in E-Beef isnt cool. I've said this before, its a sign of desperation.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:31:03 AM »
someone super mad at both chuck and petey

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 11:38:06 AM »
another daily L for Petey

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »
how is this an L ? u got low standards lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 11:44:50 AM »

Petey is dodging this thread like the bubonic plague

now as for you, go back to your Daz Dillinger collection :D

Chuck Amorelli

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »

Petey is dodging this thread like the bubonic plague

now as for you, go back to your Daz Dillinger collection :D

BECAUSE HE IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. ERIN ALSO TOLD ME THAT PETEY WHISPERED TANNERS NAME ONCE WHILE THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO HAVE SEX.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 11:59:53 AM »
anyone who knows me knows ill only give someone in character mode so much attention...anytime you hurt someone so bad they try this kind of shit you know youve struck a nerve that runs deep as hell...as many wiggers as ive wiped the floor around here with i expect this kind of shit so carry on young wigger. i smell your fear.

theres about 3 ppl in this world that ive effected so deeply online they would try to come at you like that, to know i got any of yall that worked up really makes my day.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »
anyone who knows me knows ill only give someone in character mode so much attention...anytime you hurt someone so bad they try this kind of shit you know youve struck a nerve that runs deep as hell...as many wiggers as ive wiped the floor around here with i expect this kind of shit so carry on young wigger. i smell your fear.

theres about 3 ppl in this world that ive effected so deeply online they would try to come at you like that, to know i got any of yall that worked up really makes my day.

8)

I just think its lame when people bring kids into shit. Eventhough I dont like Lyin Brian and think he is a mentally challenged wigger, it still kindve pissed me off when a pic of his kid was posted.

Whoever this alias is, you arent impressing anyone. You should edit your post and take his kids picture out of it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
i dont mind fam.

im not driven by emotions nor does others image of me effect the way i see myself and thats why they hate.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »
i dont mind fam.

im not driven by emotions nor does others image of me effect the way i see myself and thats why they hate.

thats whats up. most the people on this board are in their teens or early-mid 20s so I'm sure most of them dont understand that concept yet.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
i dont mind fam.

thats whats up. most the people on this board are in their teens or early-mid 20s so I'm sure most of them dont understand that concept yet.

when you fuck with people online as a hobby you expect the occasional backlash when i was younger ill admit i didnt see exactly how detrimental to some ppl this internet shit really is. always thought it was words on a screen in good fun but there have been times i had to think in retrospect would i have said those same things to that person in retrospect? i once made a joke at sparegeez about his father not being in his life, later that year my pops passed...i told cynical when he went to Afghanistan i hope he "eats a landmine" and he really did get fucked up over there....if i could go back would i have said those things again? probably not.

do i deserve for cats to take shots in this fashion? absoulutely...i walk around here shitting on these wiggers at will but the difference is that they cant do it with the flair i do it with. they arent clever nor are they brave. to do some shit like this in alias mode shows lack of character so i cant really take stuff like this that seriously.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »
lame thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 12:28:04 PM »
damn even in alias mode dude struggles to find acceptance.

have fun champ.

Chuck Amorelli

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
STFU PUSSY I OWN YOU