Author Topic: Witches  (Read 468 times)

Fraxxx

Witches
« on: December 11, 2012, 09:56:12 AM »
In '09 almost a quarter of American adults believed in WITCHES! 23% to be exact.

I just stumbled across this poll (and that 61% of US Americans believed in hell is a little disturbing, but not really surprising). But fucking witches!?!

And I don't exactly want to point fingers, I tried to find such a poll for Germany but failed.

And I liked this part:

"Jews are by far the most likely to believe in Darwin’s theory of evolution (80%) and the least likely to believe in
creationism (20%).  They are also less likely than all adults to believe in ghosts (10% vs. 42%), UFOs (20% vs.
32%), astrology (19% vs. 26%); and witches (8% vs. 23%)"

I really can't blame them for being a succesful minority when they obviously have more common sense than everybody else. ;) And I'm not talking AIPAC/Goldman-Sachs/big wig Jews, whole other topic.

source: http://www.harrisinteractive.com/vault/Harris_Poll_2009_12_15.pdf
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

Re: Witches
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »
Minus the kosher shit and orthodox sects, Jews do religion right.

This next generation of americans coming up are fucked with the continual slashing of educational funding. Most kids would rather hear the wise words of Weezy and not some guy or woman in a school setting who uses 200 year old teaching practices in an antiquated educational system that refuses to get with the times.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eurowigger

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 06:38:47 PM »
Witches do exist. I've met some. They didn't have flying brooms though.

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »
Witches do exist. I've met some. They didn't have flying brooms though.

Aliens do exist. I've met some. They didn't have flying saucers though. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.