Author Topic: Kurupt  (Read 508 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Kurupt
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 03:51:07 AM »
This thread is more relevant than Kurupt's career.

kurupts a real nice dude, last time i seen him was the time he blazed and he spit for us in front of TGI

but couple of the homies have been chillin with roscoe and they get to see kurupt do his private shoes, hes off the drugs and chillin on the alcohol a bit so him song writing and flow should be more on point

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 04:48:15 AM »

lmao

u gotta watch for over sensitive folk on here like mindflayer who take karma mad serious around here lmao

come on hackysack , you´re the one that got upset when i posted a photshop pic a particular person sent me . wanna see some more? they sent some new ones . ever seen the goonies hackie boy? or should i say sloth  ;D

laughing at your jokes there i see. it´s sad when there´s no one else to laugh with you hack  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »

lmao

u gotta watch for over sensitive folk on here like mindflayer who take karma mad serious around here lmao

come on hackysack , you´re the one that got upset when i posted a photshop pic a particular person sent me . wanna see some more? they sent some new ones . ever seen the goonies hackie boy? or should i say sloth  ;D

laughing at your jokes there i see. it´s sad when there´s no one else to laugh with you hack  :D

goonies is a movie for old ass dudes like Petey who were born in the early or mid 70s...if u wanna show your age go the fuck ahead son ;)

silly mike madsen....u must live a lonely familyless life if ur who i think u r :D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:50:25 PM by Larry Bird »