Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14050 times)

Sccit

27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

More than two dozen people, mostly elementary school children, were shot and killed at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school this morning, federal and state sources tell ABC News.
The massacre involved two gunmen and prompted the town of Newtown to lock down all of its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.
One shooter is dead and a manhunt is on for a second gunman. Police are searching cars. One shooter was described as a 24-year-old armed with four weapons and wearing a bullet vest, sources told ABC News.
It's unclear how many people have been shot, but 27 people, mostly children are dead, multiple federal and state sources tell ABC News. That number could rise, officials said.
President Obama was briefed on the shooting by FBI Director Bob Mueller.
It is the worst shooting in a U.S. elementary school in recent memory and exceeds the carnage at 1999 Coumbine High School shooting in which 13 died and 24 were injured.
The Newtown shooting comes just three days after masked gunman Jacob Roberts opened fire in a busy Oregon, mall killing two before turning the gun on himself.
Today's shooting occurred at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, which includes 450 students in grades from kindergarten through fourth grade. The town is located about 12 miles east of Danbury.
Watch Upcoming State Police News Conference Live at ABCNews.com
State Police received the first 911 call at 9:41a.m. and immediately began sending emergency units from the western part of the state. Initial 911 calls stated that multiple students were trapped in a classroom, possibly with a gunman, according to a Connecticut State Police source.
A photo from the scene shows a line of distressed children being led out of the school.

Three patients have been taken to Danbury Hospital, which is also on lockdown, according to the hospital's Facebook page.
"Out of abundance of caution and not because of any direct threat Danbury Hospital is under lockdown," the statement said. "This allows us simply to focus on the important work at hand."
CLICK HERE for more photos from the scene.
Newtown Public School District secretary of superintendent Kathy June said in a statement that the district's school were locked down because of the report of a shooting. "The district is taking preventive measures by putting all schools in lockdown until we ensure the safety of all students and staff."
State police sent SWAT team units to Newtown.
All public and private schools in the town are on lockdown.
"We have increased our police presence at all Danbury Public Schools due to the events in Newtown. Pray for the victims," Newtown Mayor Boughton tweeted.
State emergency management officials said ambulances and other units were also en route and staging near the school.
A message on the school district website says that all afternoon kindergarten is cancelled today and there will be no mid-day bus runs.

http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-school-district-locked-down-shooting-report-151955384--abc-news-topstories.html

these recent shooting are getting way out of hand.....shit is unrealistic. cats must be trying hard to pass gun control laws or some shit.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:19:29 AM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »
i used to go to school there until i was 7 and moved to Maine in 3rd grade

fucking tragic...i'm at a loss for words.  it's such a great community too.

my thoughts go out to the families who will be without their kids all because of some selfish asshole who couldn't cope with his own misery.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »
i used to go to school there until i was 7 and moved to Maine in 3rd grade

fucking tragic...i'm at a loss for words.  it's such a great community too.

my thoughts go out to the families who will be without their kids all because of some selfish asshole who couldn't cope with his own misery.

or perhaps because the government is doing everything in its power to instill fear in america so that they can finally take our guns away....either way, sad shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:42:05 AM »
i think it's too early for conspiracy theories

the gunman killed his own mother before heading to the school

dude clearly was nuts and it's good that he's dead

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:13 AM »
i think it's too early for conspiracy theories

the gunman killed his own mother before heading to the school

dude clearly was nuts and it's good that he's dead

wasnt there 2 cats? and 1 is still on the loose??

i duno, i think there have been way too many shootings recently in the wake of this "gun control" shit for it to not be a conspiracy. they could say he shot his own mother and what not, but there are countless possibilities. i wouldnt put it past government. in fact, this is their speciality. that said, we'll probably never know.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:50 AM »
or perhaps because the government is doing everything in its power to instill fear in america so that they can finally take our guns away....either way, sad shit.

are you serious ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 12:04:10 PM »

are you serious ?

yes...naive cats wont believe it's possible, but the government has been pulling stuff like this since it's creation. u gotta be totally brainwashed to put this sorta shit past them. that said, i'm not saying it IS a set-up...but there is definitely a possibility. we only know what we know.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
who the fuck moved this to TOT where it will go buried?

this is a huge story

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »
these recent shooting are getting way out of hand.....shit is unrealistic. cats must be trying hard to pass gun control laws or some shit.

This is where the problem lies in America Nik, you think stuff out of hand can only happen in an attempt to infringe on your right to bare arms

Guns are the problem, crazy people come second

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 02:43:57 PM »
for several hours the media had the name of the shooters brother instead of the shooter himself

wtf

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »
for several hours the media had the name of the shooters brother instead of the shooter himself

wtf

Yeah I think they thought (initially) that Ryan Lanza shot his mother and brother in the school

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »
I'm with NIK on this one. Gun regulation lobbyists were at an all time high before today...now you might as well just be prepared to follow whatever laws those people have in place because this is the PERFECT way to sell that point across.

Even as someone claiming conspiracy, I almost have to give in & say fine if it means no more slaughter of little kids.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 02:58:49 PM »
NIK's got a valid point. For all you cats who think the US government is above attacking its own people in order to push its agenda, go google "Operation Northwoods" right quick. Operation Northwoods is not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.

I'm not saying this particular situation is involving the government. It could just be some weak bitch who was too much of a pussy to just go kill himself and decided to take others with him.

Regardless, my heart goes out to the adults and children who died and to their families who are suffering right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 03:05:48 PM »
All of these guys that shoot people are like Tanner or Kim Percy though, deeply depressed anti social youth. You know the M.O. - is it hard to believe these kids exist? Just look at 2Pac/rap forums and you know these people are real.

RIP to those innocents that lost their lives

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 03:06:48 PM »
NIK's got a valid point. For all you cats who think the US government is above attacking its own people in order to push its agenda, go google "Operation Northwoods" right quick. Operation Northwoods is not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact.

I'm not saying this particular situation is involving the government. It could just be some weak bitch who was too much of a pussy to just go kill himself and decided to take others with him.

Regardless, my heart goes out to the adults and children who died and to their families who are suffering right now.

i believe the Colorado shooting was preplanned

but this one here...not so much.