Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14075 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:26 AM »

Let's debunk another myth too...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers:_School_massacres

So in the worst school massacres contrary to simplistic propaganda....73% occurred outside of America.

I'm taking about the 'Western World'. Your statistics are loaded homes

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2012, 11:57:01 AM »
If you wish to we can look at the absolute worst, you will see the individual caused the death and destruction through explosives, not with hand guns.

Right, I said 27% of the top 30 massacres occurred in America and if you want to widen it to just the western world...

23% of these school massacres have occurred in the western world outside of america
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:03:58 PM by virtuoso »

Will_B

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2012, 12:38:05 PM »
If you wish to we can look at the absolute worst, you will see the individual caused the death and destruction through explosives, not with hand guns.

Right, I said 27% of the top 30 massacres occurred in America and if you want to widen it to just the western world...

23% of these school massacres have occurred in the western world outside of america

So (not checking your figures) 3/4 of these attracts are in America. Just one country out off all those countries has 75% of the massacres, and that's just in general. It's could be higher if just looking at gun massacres.

Yet this isn't a major problem in America to you?

MistaNova

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »
Will, I feel like there's one word that describes you perfectly regarding this matter, ignorant.

You argue that almost every single one of these gun related massacres occur only in the US.
However you fail to realise that they only look that way because the media only looks at gun-related incidents that happen in the US, where you're legally allowed to bear arms if you filled out some paperwork. The media (and those that control it) wants you and every other person to believe that allowing people to have guns are bad. Then the government can take away the people's guns (and rights) and it'll be looked at as a "positive," or relatively positive, thing in the eyes of the media and people. Just like how "positive" it was for US soldiers to go to Afganistan after 911.
But even if you did ban guns you'll still have a lot of really terrible murders happen that'll be caused by knives, shovels, cars, plastic bags & bombs and because the people will have nothing to protect themselves with.

The concept of governments executing false flag operations and attacking their own countries appears to be unbelieveable to you as well. As you haven't specified if you've researched Northwoods or MK Ultra yet, and you're laughing at all the posts explaining how this is related to the government or helping the government achieve their goal.

As Sik said, the media has you by the balls. You're unwilling to accept any ideas or thoughts that don't agree with yours and because you live in England I doubt you really know how uncommon & overhyped (for lack of a better word) these massacres actually are over in the US and just take the news' word on everything.
You're a good member Will, but it's starting to feel like the fight scene from They Live where everyone's trying to get you to see things through a different perspective, but you're too stubborn to cooperate.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »
No, I gave you the statistics for america and separately for the rest of the western world.

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2012, 12:50:40 PM »
last year, some dude had a backyard BBQ and poured drano in everyones drink. 24 people dead. BAN DRANO!

Will_B

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
Iveus is the homie but you're confusing things

If I hate my neighbour and go round his house and kill him with any weapon (it doesn't even matter with what) I've intentionally gone out to get that dude and done the job. Lock me up, I've killed a guy over something stupid like a noisy hifi)

If I kill some dude in a fight that turned nasty, lock me up. Shit happens

If I kill a dude I was mugging and he fought back lock me up.

If this kid killed his mother, or the people he argued with I wouldn't even be posting on it.

We're talking bout spraying indiscriminately into rooms full of kids. It's a massacre, it's totally different the murders you're 'lumping it in with' my dude

EDIT: plus I don't even know what you're talking about 'the media only focuses on gun crime in America'

Nearly all the gun crime I read about is stuff that happens in the UK. The only stuff that makes the UK press regarding shootings in America are the massacres. You think they report all the other violent crime in America to 'corrupt' my view of the States? It doesn't happen unless its a massacre or something like when kids murder their parents
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:23:33 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Will_B

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2012, 01:36:04 PM »
And again to Iveus you're talking about 'overhyped' news. Do you think one guy killing 20 kids doesn't deserve to be 'front page' news?

Regarding False Flag conspiracies Ill repeat myself:

If 'some' of these incidents might be staged, but lots happen anyway....what would be the point or need to stage 'just' another one?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
i wanna go back to visit Newtown sometime in 2013...pay my condolences in person so to speak

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »
last year, some dude had a backyard BBQ and poured drano in everyones drink. 24 people dead. BAN DRANO!
Peanut allergies are at an all time high and children die everyday because of it. FUCK PEANUT BUTTER. Let's make it a schedule 1 drug like meth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »
The only stuff that makes the UK press regarding shootings in America are the massacres.
That's why the media is biased, Will. If the ONLY gun related news you receive about the US are massacres then I'd probably feel the same way as you. Does the media ever really report when people in the US are able to defend themselves with guns in your media? No.

About 15 years ago, some asshole came in and tried to rob my dad in his shop. Luckily my dad had a gun on him and as soon as the robber saw him pull it out and point it at him, he got the fuck outta there. This same guy got caught a few months later and he had killed a few people prior to robbing them in the past. The fact that my dad had a gun in his shop is the reason why he's probably still alive today. The cops weren't gonna save him at that moment. And guess what? Even if guns were banned in the US and my dad couldn't own a legally registered gun, the dude robbing people had a number of stolen guns in his possession.

Now tragedies do happen with the legalization of guns. So does that mean we should give the government the right to take away people's right to defend themselves in their places of businesses and their own homes? Hell no, because what exactly does any government really do efficiently?

The fact of the matter is, even in light of something horrific like the elementary school shooting, the positives of legal gun ownership still outweighs the negative. It has saved countless lives, and yes, it had led to some fucked up situations too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »
Peanut allergies are at an all time high and children die everyday because of it. FUCK PEANUT BUTTER. Let's make it a schedule 1 drug like meth.
;D

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »
The only stuff that makes the UK press regarding shootings in America are the massacres.
That's why the media is biased, Will. If the ONLY gun related news you receive about the US are massacres then I'd probably feel the same way as you. Does the media ever really report when people in the US are able to defend themselves with guns in your media? No.

About 15 years ago, some asshole came in and tried to rob my dad in his shop. Luckily my dad had a gun on him and as soon as the robber saw him pull it out and point it at him, he got the fuck outta there. This same guy got caught a few months later and he had killed a few people prior to robbing them in the past. The fact that my dad had a gun in his shop is the reason why he's probably still alive today. The cops weren't gonna save him at that moment. And guess what? Even if guns were banned in the US and my dad couldn't own a legally registered gun, the dude robbing people had a number of stolen guns in his possession.

Now tragedies do happen with the legalization of guns. So does that mean we should give the government the right to take away people's right to defend themselves in their places of businesses and their own homes? Hell no, because what exactly does any government really do efficiently?

The fact of the matter is, even in light of something horrific like the elementary school shooting, the positives of legal gun ownership still outweighs the negative. It has saved countless lives, and yes, it had led to some fucked up situations too.

the government should have all the power. they should be our God, we are merely people.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2012, 03:28:26 PM »
 Iam too lazy now but it would be interesting to look up the statistics here in Australia. After reading the comments here it reminds me of how much gun attacks have(seemingly) increased here. Relatively often(alot more than you used too anyhow) you hear about drive by's and other shootings.
 Not only that, home invasions have become SO much more common now, not saying they are common but they increasing. Sometimes the home invaders dont even have a gun. You'd think if we were allowed to arm ourselves they would think twice about doing that shit.
 Even just knife attacks and people getting killed by getting gang bashed or unluckily hitting their head on the ground after being king hit in drunken fights and dying seems more common.
 Its a tough one really because yes if we were armed it may make think twice but at the same time drinking is a big problem here, we can drink at 18 and the mentality of some people, so many cant handle their drink and i mean theres been times where i was drunk and if had a gun i may have shot someone, then theres the fact of how many mentally disabled people there are out there.
 Even just in my circle of friends there are a few who are on disability because they are "crazy" cant work, have been locked up, one had his guns taken away because he went loopy and started shooting through his front door.., had a mate show up off his head with a gun ready to go kill people, had to calm him down(may have been all talk). Once when we were kids two car loads rocked up at our local park to bash us there was like 3 of us my mate had a 22 pistol lol made them go away So i can see both sides of the coin.

The government power thing i get though. Look at Australia, we are amongst the highest taxed nations in the world. Theres a sales tax, a GST, mining tax, carbon tax, etc. We pay over double what the rest of the world pay for almost everything.
 Yeah our dollar is strong and we earn decent money but the cost of living just keeps going up and up car registration always goes up, utilities, groceries, speeding fines(revenue raising), stamp duty, council rates, theres house and rent shortages, etc.
 We restricted things are banned or censored, not allowed, etc at least we dont have as many cameras everywhere like the UK(which i also see as a good and bad thing a the same time) But basically we are disarmed,  You know all the bikie gangs and criminal gangs are armed, our government dose what they please and Australia is too laid back, we dont stand up against the government, its not in our nature or ahh culture to riot. Yeah there is some protest but no real strength.
 Then theres the fact that Austrian is so multi cultural to the point where its being over run and getting more and more like spot the Caucasian.
 You know all these Arabs(just using them as an example after the riots they did in Sydney) n shit stick together, i want guns when the shit goes down. So, is it a good or bad thing that we dont have them?
 American would certainly be a hard place to invade though, with everyone armed like that.
 I think America is also proof that video games do not cause violence, with that many people armed playing battlefield and call of duty, grand theft auto, its proof video games arent the reason for shootings.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:33:23 PM by KrazySumwhat »

PLANT

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »
It's not just the American media.  This story is getting a lot of coverage up here in Canada, on Canadian networks.  I still don't see why a 50 year old lady feels the need to own a high powered rifle either.  Having 3 guns in your home is a little much, don't you think?  If you need one for protection, to each his own.  But whats the need for 2 hand guns an a high powered rifle when you live in a nice neighbourhood in CT?