Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14043 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
It's not just the American media.  This story is getting a lot of coverage up here in Canada, on Canadian networks.  I still don't see why a 50 year old lady feels the need to own a high powered rifle either.  Having 3 guns in your home is a little much, don't you think?  If you need one for protection, to each his own.  But whats the need for 2 hand guns an a high powered rifle when you live in a nice neighbourhood in CT?

well as a single female she might feel the need to have protection but she owned a fucking assault rifle lol...a bit too much

PLANT

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2012, 04:39:32 PM »
some things I found interesting;

A 12-year-old in North Carolina needs parental
permission to play Little League Baseball,
but not to possess a rifle or shotgun. In
Texas and five other states, there is no minimum legal age requirement for gun possession

In 48 states citizens can legally buy an assault
weapon. In 43 states the purchase requires no
license or registration.

In 46 states there is no limit on the
number of guns a person can buy at any one
time. Only four states impose a limit of one
handgun per month as a precaution against
illegal gun trafficking.
[/i]

eurowigger

« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »
Right now 133,008 people have signed the petition to "Immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress" that was started after the shooting:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-address-issue-gun-control-through-introduction-legislation-congress/2tgcXzQC?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2012, 07:25:52 PM »
if they take guns away watch the amount of crazy, gun trading militia groups to double or triple in size

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2012, 07:26:36 PM »
i DO support certain groups not getting access to guns

i.e. felons, the mentally unstable, blacks, women etc.

Will_B

« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2012, 11:24:56 PM »
The only stuff that makes the UK press regarding shootings in America are the massacres.
That's why the media is biased, Will. If the ONLY gun related news you receive about the US are massacres then I'd probably feel the same way as you. Does the media ever really report when people in the US are able to defend themselves with guns in your media? No.

About 15 years ago, some asshole came in and tried to rob my dad in his shop. Luckily my dad had a gun on him and as soon as the robber saw him pull it out and point it at him, he got the fuck outta there. This same guy got caught a few months later and he had killed a few people prior to robbing them in the past. The fact that my dad had a gun in his shop is the reason why he's probably still alive today. The cops weren't gonna save him at that moment. And guess what? Even if guns were banned in the US and my dad couldn't own a legally registered gun, the dude robbing people had a number of stolen guns in his possession.

Now tragedies do happen with the legalization of guns. So does that mean we should give the government the right to take away people's right to defend themselves in their places of businesses and their own homes? Hell no, because what exactly does any government really do efficiently?

The fact of the matter is, even in light of something horrific like the elementary school shooting, the positives of legal gun ownership still outweighs the negative. It has saved countless lives, and yes, it had led to some fucked up situations too.

Hey Sik, u see the news breaking this morning? Apparently a roll of paper towel caught fire when a dude was doing cooking breakfast in Wichita?

Shit made the late edition, front page here. Shame it bumped that story about an unexpected demand on heat socks this Christmas. Those things have got to be bad for your feet smh

some things I found interesting;

A 12-year-old in North Carolina needs parental
permission to play Little League Baseball,
but not to possess a rifle or shotgun. In
Texas and five other states, there is no minimum legal age requirement for gun possession

In 48 states citizens can legally buy an assault
weapon. In 43 states the purchase requires no
license or registration.

In 46 states there is no limit on the
number of guns a person can buy at any one
time. Only four states impose a limit of one
handgun per month as a precaution against
illegal gun trafficking.
[/i]

Thanks for the share dude, those figures speak for themselves.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:27:45 PM by Do Buy Albums »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:09 PM »
Norway has huge gun control and they had that mass shooting a few years ago

you live in norway ?  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2012, 11:38:44 PM »

where did I say I lived in Norway you illiterate piece of shit?  oh that's right you can't read english properly  :grumpy:

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2012, 11:41:12 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

once a week you go to the shooting range with your dad and your mother i guess, it's a fantastic way to spend the saturday evening  8)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2012, 11:44:36 PM »
Elano is the last person to ask a serious question to

his 13 year old, 300 pound brain can't retain information

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2012, 11:59:14 PM »
We aren't some overly feministic faggots over here, we actually hunt and fish and behave like non-castrated males.  I know you can't fathom this, but its reality. 

I'm sure you are an obese faggot  :D

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2012, 12:04:02 AM »
lol @ americans. Im glad this did not happen in a civilized country.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2012, 12:30:09 AM »

where did I say I lived in Norway you illiterate piece of shit?  oh that's right you can't read english properly  :grumpy:

I understand english enough to see that you have some serious mental issues, you are not just dumb as a rock or retarded.
You are another shining example of a dipshit mother who should have done anal.

Will_B

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2012, 12:31:41 AM »

Which part about them utilising other weapons to kill don't you get?

The point isn't whether or not other weapons can kill but that firearms can be used by anyone (no skill or strength required) to kill a huge amount of people in a very short time. It's still not a good enough reason to take them away form people though IMO. In fact I feel that everyone should be REQUIRED to carry a weapon instead of just being allowed to. Would make people think twice about how they behave if they know they might get shot.
I cant remember the article, but there was a study where many counties and areas in the US that have concealed gun laws have led to lowered gun violence incidences. The logic being that people think twice to use a weapon on an individual in the event that the person they wish to attack may be armed as well.

Now, I don't reall like the idea of bringing back the wild west, but it puts a hole in a lot of your arguments.

OUCH, you can't remember the article...

Hey Elano u keep up on international news. Have you read how many young teens (some preteens) die on the UK streets due to stabbings? It's due to the philosophy of 'the other guy' may carry a knife so I'll carry one. Shank him before he makes a move. Madness at the heart of this whole thing is you have young children setting 'rules of street conduct' - shits crazy and out of hand.

Moral of the story is EDUCATION. Teach a kid he HAS a future, has a right to life. That he's not living in some kind if front line. That these gang codes are not 'real life'. There is a way out and it's a step beyond small mindedness and don't listen to the thugs who are telling you this is the way to live. Kids every year are being saved from an early grave.

Same thing can apply to America.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2012, 12:35:21 AM »
Elano is the last person to ask a serious question to

his 13 year old, 300 pound brain can't retain information

no one ever asked you a serious question, that's why you are so angry.
and i'm sure that your mother's mouth is large enough to contain at least 6 or 7 dicks at a time  ;)