Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14071 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »
Wow Elior, you really sank to a new level with this one.

Now I'm going to say this to be constructive: Cut back on the weed a little, you're not built for long term use bro.

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2012, 04:05:43 PM »

Now I'm going to say this to be constructive: Cut back on the weed a little, you're not built for long term use bro.

ur not really this dumb, banana boy....are u?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:10 PM »

ur not really this dumb, banana boy....are u?

You claimed the shooting was carried out by a government operative as part of a plan to subdue the public in to giving up their guns. Go ahead, call me names for thinking it's ridiculous.  :)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2012, 08:20:17 PM »

The home arsenal made it like a 'walk in the park'. Why make a bomb? Plus bombs aren't trending this generation. Besides, from the reactions from Americans on this board, I think they gonna be around for a minute.

The glory of the gun in the American culture play a huge role in the weapon of choice for these lunatics. I'm sure the idea of walking into a building and blasting away people is a real turn on for them. But if the "gun" wasn't an option they would use bombs, or fire or poison. Because their main purpose is murder, then suicide, and the thought of being famous for it all when it's over.

And judging by the arsenal of the mom. She seems like a person that likes guns like a coke head like cocaine, and just like the cokehead still gets cocaine, this woman would still have gotten that arsenal through the black markets. The laws would not have stopped this woman from getting guns.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
unlike that colorado story this one has nothing screaming conspiracy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2012, 10:51:03 PM »
unlike that colorado story this one has nothing screaming conspiracy

Lmao this story has so many inconsistencies it's almost overwhelming.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

once a week you go to the shooting range with your dad and your mother i guess, it's a fantastic way to spend the saturday evening  8)

I know it doesn't compare your thrilling Saturday nights sitting home alone in your tighty whiteys eating ice cream and posting memes on the Internet. I'm being sarcastic which will be lost on you as your grasp of the English language is a little dicey.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:26 PM »
lol @ americans. Im glad this did not happen in a civilized country.

Like Norway?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2012, 11:02:20 PM »
I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

Where do you live? I'm in Toronto and in the past few years we've had plenty of major gun incidents, especially in 2005 and onwards starting with the Boxing Day gun fight in the heart of downtown, to multiple school shootings, to that gun show at that street party last summer. It's real easy here to get a gun illegally if you want one.

You know where it's even easier to get a gun? Switzerland. The people there are armed to the teeth, even with assault rifles, and there murder rate is lower than our's is in Canada.

The gun problem in the US in general is only really bad in inner city black and to a lesser extent latino neighbourhoods. Massacres like this one, that they get every couple years are predominantly white and middle to upper class but they only account for a small portion of gun related deaths.

Adam Lanza was a lunatic with intent to kill and become famous for it. No law would have prevented him from carrying out a heinous attck on innocent life. Perhaps his mother could have had him committed years before, but the only way this could have been prevented was if someone saw him and shot him dead before he made it to the school.

And if his mother only had a .22 at home for her 'protection' he wouldn't have done nearly as much harm. Maybe not even had the balls to storm the place at all with 'just' one gun.

bullshit...he plotted it out. he woulda found a way to murder as many as possible. his initial plan actually included a lot more fatalities. who knows if he woulda made some kinda homemade bomb? or what he woulda done. the guns were not his reasoning for the attack, and if u think it was, u got a pretty simple mind.

The home arsenal made it like a 'walk in the park'. Why make a bomb? Plus bombs aren't trending this generation. Besides, from the reactions from Americans on this board, I think they gonna be around for a minute.

LOL

And if you and anyone else against gun ownership rights took every gun away from every person

Boring.

A change in the Law isn't going to take guns away from people. That's the biggest problem with the pro gun movement. Everything is in extremes.

I was speaking in extremes to prove a point.  At best, your side of the argument takes every gun away, theres still avenues to do what crazy people do.  But at worst, it disarms the law abiding folks who actually follow these kinds of laws and youre left with all the nuts and gangbangers who can rob, steal, and massacre you and whoever they want.  That last part is another part of our culture you apparently dont understand  ;).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
I literally know 100's of gun owners.  Not a single one has ever shot anything other than an animal (that they eat) or clay pigeon.

Canadians, Australians, Euros are extremely brainwashed against guns.  Most cops in China don't carry guns, but I show how 22 people are stabbed and yall completely ignore that.  What's your response on that?

22 people were stabbed, not shot.  Those 22 people survived, there were no deaths.  

I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

True, but obviously his intent wasn't to kill. He could have went for the jugular but didn't.

I feel safe here. I feel sorry for those people that watch so much tv that they are scared to leave their house.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2012, 11:03:45 PM »

Like Norway?

LOL Euros hate America soo much but would slob 2pac's knob if he was around.  Ironic for so many reasons.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »

Like Norway?

LOL Euros hate America soo much but would slob 2pac's knob if he was around.  Ironic for so many reasons.

Lol actually I don't hate America. I hate the slaughter of innocents (this time 20 6-7 year olds and 6 teachers) if Americans didn't think they were in 'the old west' still (no 2Pac) and hadn't believed in those John Carpentet movies they saw...

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:31 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

once a week you go to the shooting range with your dad and your mother i guess, it's a fantastic way to spend the saturday evening  8)

I know it doesn't compare your thrilling Saturday nights sitting home alone in your tighty whiteys eating ice cream and posting memes on the Internet. I'm being sarcastic which will be lost on you as your grasp of the English language is a little dicey.

i'm not petey, or your brother  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

eurowigger

« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:53 PM »

Like Norway?

If your only interaction with Europeans is on hiphop websites that might seem to be the case but the vast majority of us have absolutely no idea who he even was.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2012, 11:10:24 PM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Isn't is hilarious / sad? Brainwashed to such a degree that they can't even process points that completely blow their arguments out of the water. They just pretend like those posts aren't even in the thread so they can stay in candy land.