Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14047 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:03 PM »
lol @ americans. Im glad this did not happen in a civilized country.

Like Norway?

LOL Euros hate America soo much

in this forum, it's the other way around
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:17 PM »
Ive got a question for you folks on here:

What do Detroit and Chicago have in common?

Wait, I'll answer....

They have some of the strictest gun laws in the country AND the highest murder rates in the country.  
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:43 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

In regards to NIKs post, I think he has a very legit point.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.
Real talk. Let's ban sex too because sometimes people get raped.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

Research Mk ultra you dense fucking twat :stupid:

once a week you go to the shooting range with your dad and your mother i guess, it's a fantastic way to spend the saturday evening  8)

I know it doesn't compare your thrilling Saturday nights sitting home alone in your tighty whiteys eating ice cream and posting memes on the Internet. I'm being sarcastic which will be lost on you as your grasp of the English language is a little dicey.

i'm not petey, or your brother  :loser:

Ok, thanks elano. Run along now.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Isn't is hilarious / sad? Brainwashed to such a degree that they can't even process points that completely blow their arguments out of the water. They just pretend like those posts aren't even in the thread so they can stay in candy land.

You are the one brainwashed here, and it's sad and hilarious at the same time judging by what you write
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2012, 11:14:08 PM »
lol @ americans. Im glad this did not happen in a civilized country.

Like Norway?

LOL Euros hate America soo much but would slob 2pac's knob if he was around.  Ironic for so many reasons.

Lol actually I don't hate America. I hate the slaughter of innocents (this time 20 6-7 year olds and 6 teachers) if Americans didn't think they were in 'the old west' still (no 2Pac) and hadn't believed in those John Carpentet movies they saw...

No, YOU think we think we're in the old west.

A psycho mentally handicapped pussy shooting up a school has nothing to do with "wild west" culture.  If you werent thousands of miles away getting your supposed facts from select internet sites youd probably get it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:16:05 PM by Russell Bell »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2012, 11:14:34 PM »
On thursday, 22 students were stabbed by a "psycho" at a school in China. So please shut the fuck up about banning guns. There's a lot of fat fucks out there, let's ban spoons. Just because you're in a dumb ass euro country who let their govt take away your guns doesn't mean the US should.

I'd encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. CIA has been doing it since the 50's.

Again, MK Ultra is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Some of you need to pop that bubble of false comfort that makes you think your government is looking out for your best interest.

So how are the government turning these otherwise normal people into mass killers

Ps don't answer that

once a week you go to the shooting range with your dad and your mother i guess, it's a fantastic way to spend the saturday evening  8)

I know it doesn't compare your thrilling Saturday nights sitting home alone in your tighty whiteys eating ice cream and posting memes on the Internet. I'm being sarcastic which will be lost on you as your grasp of the English language is a little dicey.

i'm not petey, or your brother  :loser:

Ok, thanks elano. Run along now.

Get off my nuts

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2012, 11:19:37 PM »

Ps don't answer that

i'm not petey

sorry Jrome but Elano might have outsmarted u with that 1 line :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2012, 11:22:35 PM »
I have no beef with euros at all. All I'm saying is they can't really speak on it because they have grown up and been told that guns are bad and you need to turn them over to the government because the govt is good and should never be questioned.

Most don't understand the 2nd amendment at all. Virtuoso is one of the good ones though.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2012, 11:24:54 PM »
I have no beef with euros at all. All I'm saying is they can't really speak on it because they have grown up and been told that guns are bad and you need to turn them over to the government because the govt is good and should never be questioned.

Most don't understand the 2nd amendment at all. Virtuoso is one of the good ones though.

you know what's funny is that with a gun ban the amount of home invasions will increase for people who have access to illegal guns, not having to fear other folk having guns to fight back

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2012, 11:25:42 PM »

Are you joking, right ?  ::)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »

you know what's funny is that with a gun ban the amount of home invasions will increase for people who have access to illegal guns, not having to fear other folk having guns to fight back

Absolutely. All of these gun control nuts are practically begging to be robbed.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2012, 11:29:39 PM »

Thats what ive been saying with the culture divide.  Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

Thats what ive been saying with the culture divide.  Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus.

LOL @ THE AMERICANS and their way of thinking  :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »

LOL @ THE AMERICANS and their way of thinking  :D

Rationally?