Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14074 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
I know right? How does Will listen to music that glorifies gun violence, but be completely against guns?

I was gonna say the only thing the government does efficiently is the post office, but those fuckers lost some shit I sent out a couple weeks ago so nevermind.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2012, 12:31:06 AM »
LOL@William ....cant answer my question, silly boy?

Did u ask me something Nik? I probably ignored it as irrelevant to the flow of the thread

dont take pride in being a punk, my dude...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=292607.msg2889724#msg2889724

In answer to your question, I'm not closed to the idea of false flag attacks, but I'm not beyond having my own ideas. I don't need you to tell me it's not A so it has to be B.

I asked this several times already but no pro gun American would dare respond (and muddy their argument)

If some attacks 'could' be false flag attacks, but lots happen anyway.. What would be the need or point in staging 'just' another one?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2012, 09:28:19 AM »
A change in the law alone will help
When has a law alone ever solved a problem?

u can tell will has never set foot in america.....guaranteed home invasions would rise drastically if guns were outlawed in the country.

pushing gun control laws on a rap forum is equivalent to pushing gay marriage rights on a kkk forum. son is lost.
home invasions would rise lol everybody would just start robbing & killing eachother over it  :-[ you americans sound like pussies, please dont take my guns that i dont use or i wont be safe shits pathetic  :-[

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2012, 10:33:44 AM »

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2012, 10:52:52 AM »

u can tell will has never set foot in america.....guaranteed home invasions would rise drastically if guns were outlawed in the country.

pushing gun control laws on a rap forum is equivalent to pushing gay marriage rights on a kkk forum. son is lost.
home invasions would rise lol everybody would just start robbing & killing eachother over it  :-[ you americans sound like pussies, please dont take my guns that i dont use or i wont be safe shits pathetic  :-[

ur the pussy who needs someone to tell u what u can and cant have......u want the government to have absolute power over u. it's quite sad how brainwashed some peeps are able to get.

Sccit

« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2012, 11:00:11 AM »

Did u ask me something Nik? I probably ignored it as irrelevant to the flow of the thread

In answer to your question, I'm not closed to the idea of false flag attacks, but I'm not beyond having my own ideas. I don't need you to tell me it's not A so it has to be B.

I asked this several times already but no pro gun American would dare respond (and muddy their argument)

If some attacks 'could' be false flag attacks, but lots happen anyway.. What would be the need or point in staging 'just' another one?

so if you're not closed to the idea, why do u keep dissin cats who are proposing it as a legit possibility? that in itself makes u closed to the idea. like i said, i don't know for a fact what went down...but to act like it's not feasible just makes u sound ignorant.

anyways, it's not "just" another one....these cats shooting up movie theatres, sikh temples, elementary schools have absolutely no motive. guns are RARELY used in this sort of way, but all of a sudden, in the midst of gun control war, about 10 happen in the span of 6 months......after YEARS of no major incidents. does this seem logical? LOL. before the Aurora shooting, there wasnt an attack for YEARS...then, all of a sudden, BAM, one after the other. and to add to this shooting trend of late, there was another shooting in pennsylvania 2 days ago that left 3 dead. it's getting out of hand.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/high-powered-rifle-twobyfour-sandy-hook-school-virginia-155825050.html

^if u dont think thats fishy, what do u think is?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 11:01:57 AM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »

ur the pussy who needs someone to tell u what u can and cant have......u want the government to have absolute power over u. it's quite sad how brainwashed some peeps are able to get.

Real talk. Will worships his masters aka the govt. He said if he gets robbed he will stand by, do nothing and notify the authorities. LMAO at this terry cloth pathetic excuse for a man.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »

your allowed to own guns good for you nik im fine with not being able to walk around with guns unless for hunting, how im i brainwashed you pussy. horrorcore nikky coming for ya

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »

LOL

I bet you dont even know anyone whos ever had anything stolen from their home, ever.  Am i right?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »

so if you're not closed to the idea, why do u keep dissin cats who are proposing it as a legit possibility? that in itself makes u closed to the idea. like i said, i don't know for a fact what went down...but to act like it's not feasible just makes u sound ignorant.

anyways, it's not "just" another one....these cats shooting up movie theatres, sikh temples, elementary schools have absolutely no motive. guns are RARELY used in this sort of way, but all of a sudden, in the midst of gun control war, about 10 happen in the span of 6 months......after YEARS of no major incidents. does this seem logical? LOL. before the Aurora shooting, there wasnt an attack for YEARS...then, all of a sudden, BAM, one after the other. and to add to this shooting trend of late, there was another shooting in pennsylvania 2 days ago that left 3 dead. it's getting out of hand.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/high-powered-rifle-twobyfour-sandy-hook-school-virginia-155825050.html

^if u dont think thats fishy, what do u think is?

Sad

Will_B

« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2012, 01:27:40 AM »

LOL

I bet you dont even know anyone whos ever had anything stolen from their home, ever.  Am i right?

So in America do you class every breaking and entering with an attempt to steal,

As a home invasion - meaning that also means they will potentially rape you, your wife, children, and pets, then kill you?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2012, 02:56:11 AM »

LOL

So in America do you class every breaking and entering with an attempt to steal,

As a home invasion - meaning that also means they will potentially rape you, your wife, children, and pets, then kill you?

If someone breaks into your home, it is by definition a home invasion.

Does that mean they will rape and kill my family?  Not necessarily.  But that stuff happens all the time.  Its not a shock to read about someone being tied up or assaulted in their home around these parts.  So if I want to protect myself from this problem, whats wrong with that?  The law abiding folks like myself will be the ones tied up by gun regulation, not those who already break the law by doing the crime anyway.

Again, our school shooting "problem" is a mental health care system problem imo.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2012, 03:42:44 AM »
If someone broke into Will's home. he would fix them tea and talk to them :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2012, 03:47:16 AM »

LOL

If someone breaks into your home, it is by definition a home invasion.

Does that mean they will rape and kill my family?  Not necessarily.  But that stuff happens all the time.  Its not a shock to read about someone being tied up or assaulted in their home around these parts.  So if I want to protect myself from this problem, whats wrong with that?  The law abiding folks like myself will be the ones tied up by gun regulation, not those who already break the law by doing the crime anyway.

Again, our school shooting "problem" is a mental health care system problem imo.

It could be that clear cut an issue if Nancy Lanza hadn't been a gun fanatic.

It's a sorry situation, and I maintain if he'd only had access to a couple small handguns at home this never would've happened. After all he tried and failed to legally buy weapons the week before.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2012, 07:45:15 AM »
I wish he wouldn't have killed himself....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.