Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14060 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
For the conspiracy theorist! :)
« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2013, 02:04:10 AM »
For those who love conspiracies  ;D

As days have passed, key issues involving the Sandy Hook terror attack have been cited as "debunking" the "lone gunman" cover story.
    From a viral email that is growing every hour with more reasons to doubt the official story:
    According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
    The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?
    According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
    What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
    What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
    The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector, who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
    A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
    Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
    Why did a police officer specifically mention on radio that "they're coming at me through this wood" followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
    One officer at the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed) not dead.
    Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
    Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it is for their own benefit?
    Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
    Today, Fox News tells us that Adam Lanza had no history of mental illness, was not on any medication and had never been diagnosed:

"Investigators searching the Connecticut home gunman Adam Lanza shared with his  mother, Nancy Lanza, seized cellphones, computers and computer games, but found  nothing at the residence to indicate he was taking medication. 

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2013, 02:24:19 AM »
Lol why would he ware a mask or a vest?

Damn must be a conspiracy  ::)

Nik will love this doe

Sccit

« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2013, 11:19:47 AM »
Lol why would he ware a mask or a vest?

Damn must be a conspiracy  ::)

Nik will love this doe

do u realize how much the government loves good lil boys like u?...again, not saying it's a guaranteed conspiracy, but to close it off as a possibility makes u a fuckin idiot.

For those who love conspiracies  ;D

As days have passed, key issues involving the Sandy Hook terror attack have been cited as "debunking" the "lone gunman" cover story.
    From a viral email that is growing every hour with more reasons to doubt the official story:
    According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
    The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?
    According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
    What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
    What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
    The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector, who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
    A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
    Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
    Why did a police officer specifically mention on radio that "they're coming at me through this wood" followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
    One officer at the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed) not dead.
    Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
    Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it is for their own benefit?
    Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
    Today, Fox News tells us that Adam Lanza had no history of mental illness, was not on any medication and had never been diagnosed:

"Investigators searching the Connecticut home gunman Adam Lanza shared with his  mother, Nancy Lanza, seized cellphones, computers and computer games, but found  nothing at the residence to indicate he was taking medication.  

to add to this article, read my initial post in this thread....the original story that leaked claimed there were TWO gunmen, and that they were still looking for the other. how do u mistake something like that? shit sounded fishy from the very jump.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2013, 02:41:46 PM »
I also believe there is something fishy about it.
But some people come up with theories without facts.
Pointing their finger in a direction they cannot proof.

Then you will find yourself on thin ice.

I was speaking about these certain indivuduals, not you particulary.

Sikotic™

« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
Oh God, this discussion is still going on?

Will, do you believe your government is looking out for your best interest at all times?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2013, 03:25:57 AM »

Will, do you believe your government is looking out for your best interest at all times?

Why is the issue of dead children in America constantly being flipped to what OG Will had for breakfast

No wonder public debate on the issue is getting nowhere

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #276 on: January 05, 2013, 06:17:53 AM »
You've got to ask yourself, why the love affair with these deadly weapons in America.

A change in the law alone will help, but the people have to come out of their daydream on the issue for this to protect future generations.

DBA - what is it that you are so confident in your governement, that they will protect you.

What will you do if some burglar breaks into your house?
Call 911 (ther european version)?

Operator: Hello this is Emergency line, how can I help you?

DBA: Please! Help me! There is someone in my home!

Operator: Calm down sir, we will get you trough it. Is the man still there

DBA: Yes he has a gun, and is currently entering my girfriends room, Oh shit.

Operator: Calm sir, don't provoke him. Does he know you are there?

DBA: No, I am hiding, he has a gun, please send someone.

Operator: We will be sending someone, your position is pussydrive 10 in Cannottakecareofmyown

DBA: Yes, please hurry. Oh shit, he has my girfriend.. Oh shit please hurry. Oh no he is raping her, please oh shit

Operator: Calm down sir, help is on the way. Don't try  anything you will regrett

DBA: I can not do anything he has a gun, please hurry. He is raping her.
Oh shit she called me a coward. and told him where I was hiding. Hurry he is wlking towards me!

Operator: Calm down sir, help is underway, could you identify him.

DBA: Ahhhhhh.. Please don't hurt me... Ahhh

Operator: Sir? Sir!?

DBA: Ah Help me, help me. He is trying 2 rape me. You asshole!!

Operator: Sir don't provoke him! Stay calm!

DBA: ahhhh he stretching my ass, it's killing me.. ahhh..Hurry up you bitch.. where is the police!

Hahahahah LOL...

Will_B

« Reply #277 on: January 05, 2013, 06:32:57 AM »
So your fear is of your government, intruders and anal rape?

Is there anything else you don't fear 24/7 lol

Do you constantly worry about bee stings, chili and peanut allergies, glutin, hoax lottery wins, phishing, zombie outbreaks, people spoiling film endings, peer pressure, black men dating your daughter etc etc

I bet you laugh when you don't get a joke at work too

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
LOL you missing the point dude.

To anwser you question:
I don't fear nobody, but God. The Creator, Sustainer, Lord of the worlds.

And  it is my God given right 2 be able 2 protect myself and my loved ones.

Will_B

« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2013, 07:02:57 AM »
LOL you missing the point dude.

To anwser you question:
I don't fear nobody, but God. The Creator, Sustainer, Lord of the worlds.

And  it is my God given right 2 be able 2 protect myself and my loved ones

So how are tighter gun regulations going to affect that?

Do you have a criminal record, drug habit or mental health problems?

What are you exactly afraid of?

EDIT: And it's not your god given right. What a ridiculous statement :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2013, 07:16:30 AM »
fuck the bullshit. if i feel my life or fam is in jeopardy i'm goin' to protect mines by any means neccessary word to t.i.  ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2013, 07:19:51 AM »

My religion is the same religion as this Guy:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2013, 07:38:46 AM »

My religion is the same religion as this Guy:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MistaNova

« Reply #283 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:20 AM »

Actually being able to protect ourselves is a right from God.
Every animal on this planet (including humans) have natural instincts that kick in in moments of danger. Why do we have them if we don't have the right to use them?

If I didn't know any better I'd say the British are brain-washed to the point that they actually believe they're not allowed to use something called self-defence.

Sccit

« Reply #284 on: January 05, 2013, 10:02:07 AM »

Why is the issue of dead children in America constantly being flipped to what OG Will had for breakfast

No wonder public debate on the issue is getting nowhere

the fact that you keep failing to answer questions is enough to conclude that you've taken a major L in this thread...i'd avoid it from here on out if i was u. it's almost like a mini-exposure.