Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14076 times)

Sccit

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
So your fear is of your government, intruders and anal rape?

Is there anything else you don't fear 24/7 lol

Do you constantly worry about bee stings, chili and peanut allergies, glutin, hoax lottery wins, phishing, zombie outbreaks, people spoiling film endings, peer pressure, black men dating your daughter etc etc

I bet you laugh when you don't get a joke at work too

good lord :grumpy:

why couldn't it have been u instead of mike?

Will_B

« Reply #286 on: January 05, 2013, 10:24:25 AM »
EDIT: And it's not your god given right. What a ridiculous statement :D

Actually being able to protect ourselves is a right from God.
Every animal on this planet (including humans) have natural instincts that kick in in moments of danger. Why do we have them if we don't have the right to use them?

If I didn't know any better I'd say the British are brain-washed to the point that they actually believe they're not allowed to use something called self-defence.

God didn't make guns, or draft the 2 amendment.

This is fast turning into a circus

Sccit

« Reply #287 on: January 05, 2013, 11:16:23 AM »

Every animal on this planet (including humans) have natural instincts that kick in in moments of danger. Why do we have them if we don't have the right to use them?

If I didn't know any better I'd say the British are brain-washed to the point that they actually believe they're not allowed to use something called self-defence.

God also didn't create laws that put other humans above us, sheepboy

Will_B

« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2013, 11:23:10 AM »

So by that you're saying democracy doesn't work.

What are you plans for the future?

Sccit

« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

what do my plans for the future have to do with gun control, bloke? ur terrible at debating points....probably amongst the worst in dubcc history, and thats saying a lot. this is a worse look for u than when mike used to bully u around this board, straight up.

Will_B

« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2013, 11:37:50 AM »

what do my plans for the future have to do with gun control, bloke? ur terrible at debating points....probably amongst the worst in dubcc history, and thats saying a lot. this is a worse look for u than when mike used to bully u around this board, straight up.

So bringing God into a Gun debate is rational?

Sccit

« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

when in context, yes....you keep speaking out of context while defending the notion of others having absolute power over u, which makes u sound not only like a dependent pussy, but also like an idiot. no offense, i've never considered u a bad or irrational poster, but some of the general traits you've displayed in this thread have somewhat swayed that perception.

Will_B

« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »

when in context, yes....you keep speaking out of context while defending the notion of others having absolute power over u

Where did I say that?

So lets say the government has power over you to not allow you to murder or rape someone.

Is that bad?

Sccit

« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2013, 01:20:47 PM »

when in context, yes....you keep speaking out of context while defending the notion of others having absolute power over u

Where did I say that?

So lets say the government has power over you to not allow you to murder or rape someone.

Is that bad?

murder and rape is an obvious sin that should suffer consequences. owning a weapon is not. thats not a good comparison, will.

Will_B

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »

Where did I say that?

Is that bad?

murder and rape is an obvious sin that should suffer consequences. owning a weapon is not. thats not a good comparison, will.

Nik this is hard, because you're kinda dumb sorry.

I meant the government has absolute power over you, like locking you up for murder. And I asked u is that bad. Absolute power being your choice of words.

I didn't mean owning a gun is a sin, and a similar thing to murder or rape. Maybe thats why you're getting so worked up, because you don't understand stuff so well.

Sccit

« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2013, 01:32:26 PM »

Where did I say that?

Is that bad?

I meant the government has absolute power over you, like locking you up for murder. And I asked u is that bad. Absolute power being your choice of words.

I didn't mean owning a gun is a sin, and a similar thing to murder or rape. Maybe thats why you're getting so worked up, because you don't understand stuff so well.

will...u calling someone dumb is like frank ocean calling someone gay. i think it's quite obvious to every last person in this thread that you're a total moron and a pussy with no mind of his own.

now go back and look up the definition of ABSOLUTE power, dumbshit

Will_B

« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2013, 01:35:47 PM »

Where did I say that?

Is that bad?

will...u calling someone dumb is like frank ocean calling someone gay. i think it's quite obvious to every last person in this thread that you're a total moron and a pussy with no mind of his own.

now go back and look up the definition of ABSOLUTE power, dumbshit

So you want to murder and rape (for example)?

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2013, 01:36:20 PM »
smfh :stupid:

Will_B

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2013, 01:45:40 PM »

Yeah I bet your head does hurt.

Come to think of it, where did I say you should be locked up for legally owning a gun?

I mean, did you think I meant there should be police waiting outside the gun shop for you. Throwing you in jail with murderers and rapists.

Sccit

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »

Yeah I bet your head does hurt.

Come to think of it, where did I say you should be locked up for legally owning a gun?

I mean, did you think I meant there should be police waiting outside the gun shop for you. Throwing you in jail with murderers and rapists.

You compare the right to own a gun to the right to murder people.. Nuff said lad