Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14052 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
smfh :stupid:

Yeah I bet your head does hurt.

Come to think of it, where did I say you should be locked up for legally owning a gun?

I mean, did you think I meant there should be police waiting outside the gun shop for you. Throwing you in jail with murderers and rapists.

You compare the right to own a gun to the right to murder people.. Nuff said lad

No, I don't. :D

MistaNova

« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2013, 03:49:59 AM »
God didn't make guns, or draft the 2 amendment.

God also didn't make iPods, cars or even fire. I guess we don't have a right to use those either.

Will_B

« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2013, 04:20:14 AM »
God didn't make guns, or draft the 2 amendment.

God also didn't make iPods, cars or even fire. I guess we don't have a right to use those either.

Wow u guys are somethin else. Step back, take a breath and reread.

Where did I say you have no right to a gun?

I mean really, Iveus you're the homie but emotions seem to run deep here.

MistaNova

« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2013, 04:55:06 AM »

You've been saying rights for guns should be stricter/taken away since this whole arguement started.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:57:49 AM by Iveus »

Will_B

« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2013, 06:07:47 AM »

You've been saying rights for guns should be stricter/taken away since this whole arguement started.

Regulations mean some people can't get any gun they like (age/criminal records/licence getting revoked/mental health etc etc)

Gun clubs need to see liecence. Guns are kept safe, owners need a test (like a driving liecence) restrictions on buying large quantities of ammo etc

There are infinite options to improve the safety of innocents from harm, and educate owners and kids alike

But for some reason the reactions from people on the board seem to be between the extreme and outrage

Sccit

« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »

Regulations mean some people can't get any gun they like (age/criminal records/licence getting revoked/mental health etc etc)

Gun clubs need to see liecence. Guns are kept safe, owners need a test (like a driving liecence) restrictions on buying large quantities of ammo etc

There are infinite options to improve the safety of innocents from harm, and educate owners and kids alike

But for some reason the reactions from people on the board seem to be between the extreme and outrage

the problem is that you're acting like you're dumb enough to believe that more regulations would mean stuff like this wouldn't happen. if someone was truly insane enough to pull off this sort of massacre, they would do it whether it was legal or not LOL

Will_B

« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2013, 11:37:10 PM »

the problem is that you're acting like you're dumb enough to believe that more regulations would mean stuff like this wouldn't happen. if someone was truly insane enough to pull off this sort of massacre, they would do it whether it was legal or not LOL

Did u read any of the statistics M Dogg posted?

At least 20+ people shot dead New Year's Day across America

And kids I think as young as 2 shooting themselves dead because the parent left the gun down the side of the couch. Kids are dying in accidents like this all the time, but u still say there's no room for change. That's the joke ;)

Sccit

« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »

Did u read any of the statistics M Dogg posted?

At least 20+ people shot dead New Year's Day across America

And kids I think as young as 2 shooting themselves dead because the parent left the gun down the side of the couch. Kids are dying in accidents like this all the time, but u still say there's no room for change. That's the joke ;)

again, missing the point....first, u act like ur for banning guns. then u say u only want heavier restrictions, not an all out ban. if there were only heavier restrictions, how would that prevent 2 year olds from shooting themselves with their parents gun? surely, access would still be granted to those parents, so it would make absolutely no difference. and if 20+ people were shot dead in america on new years, it woulda been 40+ if guns were banned, plus a 10x rise in home invasions, muggings, robberies, etc. ur argument has a lot of holes that need patching, willard.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2013, 12:23:46 PM »
I dont see enough evidence to think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation. This is more of a tragic event turned into political opportunity than it is a staged event. Was there investigative bungling and the sensationalist media reporting unverified stories? Yes. Was there confusion and were facts lost and gained in that confusion? Yes. Are there people, even witnesses, looking for their 30 seconds in the spotlight? Yes. Are there individuals and institutions using and shaping this event for their own political agendas? Yes, and we must keep a very watchful eye on those institutions to keep them from twisting the facts of this event. Sadly, everything I mentioned above can, when taken out of context, make one think manipulation is afoot. Most chaotic events can come across that way. In examining the event, I don't see government hands at work mainly because they would have covered their tracks better. We can't expect them to pull off elaborately planned hoaxes while at the same time leaving behind so many easy "smoking guns" for us to find. It took years for independent investigators to uncover JFK. It took years for us to begin scratching out the truth about 9/11. Those of us who study real history, not state sanctioned history, can very easily become just as close minded and biased for conspiracy as those who stand in our way and refuse to accept the truth about our government and the people running it. It's very easy to fall into that trap, especially when knowing how much of our history and world events are not what they appear to be. So please, do not immediately jump up and yell "Fire!" just because someone makes a youtube video. Research, research, research. You only hurt our cause by promoting false conspiracies and crackpot agendas. Much like the Birther conspiracy, I am starting to think that a lot of the so called "evidence" of conspiracy coming out about Sandy Hook is designed and fabricated to make us "conspiracy theorists", us truth seekers, look foolish. Why? So that when good people argue against the destruction of our Second Amendment they can easily be painted with the "crackpot" brush.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »
I kinda feel bad for Will at this point. Gun accidents with children happen due to parental negligence. And why do you act like guns are the only means of murder. Even if there is just one person per state that was psycho enough to kill someone randomly on New Years. That could be 50 deaths via a wrench to the back of the head. Should we outlaw construction tools too?

The perfect example is on the same day as this, a guy in China killed even more kids in a school with a knife. What more do you need to read to understand that if someone is determined enough, not having a gun won't prevent them from killing someone.

I bet prior to Columbine you never even thought of things of this nature. Then the government whips together a bunch of shootings in a row and they got you and millions of people screaming for no guns. But prior to that we went hundreds of years without a thought of it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »
In China, actually 23 where stabbed, but no one died. Don't mislead.

Fact is people, due to the bad gun laws of the sixties, can't handle guns. The best thing is to make sure people are trained before they buy a gun.

Sikotic™

« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2013, 09:24:37 PM »
why couldn't it have been u instead of mike?
lmao

Its been like a week or 2 and Will still hasn't answered my question. I'm starting to feel bad you, Will. You're a decent guy, but you're coming off as very ill-informed here.

But back to the subject at hand: the pussy liberal God Obama introduced a gun law. It limits the size of magazines. Big whoop. So instead of carrying one weapon with more rounds, I can carry two separate weapons with the same amount of rounds total......you know, like how the Virginia Tech shooter did it?

No proof this bill would prevent a mass shooting.

No proof this bill would help keep guns out of "bad" people's hands.

It merely further restricts the rights of registered gun owners who are for the most part responsible and careful with their arms. But guess what: babies are still gonna get shot in drive-bys by gangs, people are still gonna get held up with stolen weapons and someone that still wants to buy banana clips can buy them off the street.

Are you all happy now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2013, 10:32:01 PM »
lmao

Its been like a week or 2 and Will still hasn't answered my question. I'm starting to feel bad you, Will. You're a decent guy, but you're coming off as very ill-informed here.

But back to the subject at hand: the pussy liberal God Obama introduced a gun law. It limits the size of magazines. Big whoop. So instead of carrying one weapon with more rounds, I can carry two separate weapons with the same amount of rounds total......you know, like how the Virginia Tech shooter did it?

It merely further restricts the rights of registered gun owners who are for the most part responsible and careful with their arms. But guess what: babies are still gonna get shot in drive-bys by gangs, people are still gonna get held up with stolen weapons and someone that still wants to buy banana clips can buy them off the street.

Are you all happy now?

So you think 'no action' would've been the better option? Act like nothing happened...?

Sikotic™

« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2013, 10:41:25 PM »
This action is completely worthless. It prevents absolutely nothing. So in this particular case: it would've been better off not reacting in this manner. Something bad happens so you punish the responsible gun owners who are least likely to jeopardize their 2nd amendment right? Government incompetency at its finest.

Analogy: This is like if I were trying to stop people from eating unhealthy. I limit you to only buying 1 hamburger from a McDonald's location. Only thing is, there's a McDonald's on every other block (at least in Murica) and you can still get as much unhealthy shit food as you want. It's a slight inconvenience, but it stops nothing if someone is determined enough to cause harm (in this case, to themselves).

If you're going to make a law, at least make it effective. I think the majority of us in this thread could of come up with a better alternative.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2013, 11:34:55 PM »
lmao

Are you all happy now?

So you think 'no action' would've been the better option? Act like nothing happened...?

Are you admitting that its all about the "perception" and not the reality of these laws?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup