Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14078 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2013, 12:32:37 AM »
This action is completely worthless. It prevents absolutely nothing. So in this particular case: it would've been better off not reacting in this manner. Something bad happens so you punish the responsible gun owners who are least likely to jeopardize their 2nd amendment right? Government incompetency at its finest.

Analogy: This is like if I were trying to stop people from eating unhealthy. I limit you to only buying 1 hamburger from a McDonald's location. Only thing is, there's a McDonald's on every other block (at least in Murica) and you can still get as much unhealthy shit food as you want. It's a slight inconvenience, but it stops nothing if someone is determined enough to cause harm (in this case, to themselves).

If you're going to make a law, at least make it effective. I think the majority of us in this thread could of come up with a better alternative.

So inaction isn't the key. At least we're making progress here !!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2013, 08:12:26 AM »
why couldn't it have been u instead of mike?
lmao

Its been like a week or 2 and Will still hasn't answered my question. I'm starting to feel bad you, Will. You're a decent guy, but you're coming off as very ill-informed here.

But back to the subject at hand: the pussy liberal God Obama introduced a gun law. It limits the size of magazines. Big whoop. So instead of carrying one weapon with more rounds, I can carry two separate weapons with the same amount of rounds total......you know, like how the Virginia Tech shooter did it?

No proof this bill would prevent a mass shooting.

No proof this bill would help keep guns out of "bad" people's hands.

It merely further restricts the rights of registered gun owners who are for the most part responsible and careful with their arms. But guess what: babies are still gonna get shot in drive-bys by gangs, people are still gonna get held up with stolen weapons and someone that still wants to buy banana clips can buy them off the street.

Are you all happy now?

Yes, yes I am happy... LOL

As I have said hundreds of times... this is what needs to be address...

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-10-08/justice/gun.soccer.mom.dead_1_deleo-neighbor-second-amendment?_s=PM:CRIME

She should have had a gun.

Sikotic™

« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2013, 11:55:47 AM »
This action is completely worthless. It prevents absolutely nothing. So in this particular case: it would've been better off not reacting in this manner. Something bad happens so you punish the responsible gun owners who are least likely to jeopardize their 2nd amendment right? Government incompetency at its finest.

Analogy: This is like if I were trying to stop people from eating unhealthy. I limit you to only buying 1 hamburger from a McDonald's location. Only thing is, there's a McDonald's on every other block (at least in Murica) and you can still get as much unhealthy shit food as you want. It's a slight inconvenience, but it stops nothing if someone is determined enough to cause harm (in this case, to themselves).

If you're going to make a law, at least make it effective. I think the majority of us in this thread could of come up with a better alternative.

Of course inaction is not the key. But passing a bullshit law isn't the right thing either. As a matter of fact, passing some BS worthless law is just the easy way out of a true solution for politicians.

If people focused more on the real issue, which is a societal issue, instead of blaming this problem all on the guns, then maybe we would be making some actual progress. But let's just keep focusing on guns and punishing a segment of the population who had nothing to do with a mass shooting of a drive-by. Yeah.......that'll take care of the problem.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2013, 12:00:36 PM »
lmao

Its been like a week or 2 and Will still hasn't answered my question. I'm starting to feel bad you, Will. You're a decent guy, but you're coming off as very ill-informed here.

But back to the subject at hand: the pussy liberal God Obama introduced a gun law. It limits the size of magazines. Big whoop. So instead of carrying one weapon with more rounds, I can carry two separate weapons with the same amount of rounds total......you know, like how the Virginia Tech shooter did it?

It merely further restricts the rights of registered gun owners who are for the most part responsible and careful with their arms. But guess what: babies are still gonna get shot in drive-bys by gangs, people are still gonna get held up with stolen weapons and someone that still wants to buy banana clips can buy them off the street.

Are you all happy now?

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-10-08/justice/gun.soccer.mom.dead_1_deleo-neighbor-second-amendment?_s=PM:CRIME

How would the new laws proposed by the Obama administration have prevented this from happening?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2013, 12:01:54 PM »

Of course inaction is not the key. But passing a bullshit law isn't the right thing either. As a matter of fact, passing some BS worthless law is just the easy way out of a true solution for politicians.

If people focused more on the real issue, which is a societal issue, instead of blaming this problem all on the guns, then maybe we would be making some actual progress. But let's just keep focusing on guns and punishing a segment of the population who had nothing to do with a mass shooting of a drive-by. Yeah.......that'll take care of the problem.

lmfao@"were making progress here !!"...smfh

Sccit

« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2013, 12:02:51 PM »
lmao

Are you all happy now?

How would the new laws proposed by the Obama administration have prevented this from happening?

naah, he's sayin she shoulda had her gun....this is the soccer mom who was stripped of her right to own a gun, and this was the outcome.

Will_B

« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2013, 12:20:25 PM »

You can't just reeducate and rehabilitate a nation overnight.

I imagine this is a small part of a much bigger plan - to get the people used to change.

Like me showing u how to fold paper

Next week we make an airplane :heart:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »
lmao

Are you all happy now?

naah, he's sayin she shoulda had her gun....this is the soccer mom who was stripped of her right to own a gun, and this was the outcome.

Though she was shot and killed in 2009, before she was stripped of her right.

My point is that we have to look at who is owning the damn guns. It is not guns that are the problem, but the people that are drawn to buy guns right now are the problem. Our culture has made gun ownership go into two direction, either you are a older person who knows what they are doing, or you are a dump parent who leaves loaded guns around the house. Straight up, people have a problem with guns, and it's themselves. No law that Obama has, or even can pass, can change that. Magazine clip laws are made to make mass shootings harder, but not impossible. That's the best Obama can do. It's up to local government to do the rest, but local government is scared to act.

If local governments had BALLS, they'd pass license laws that would require people to take classes and go through training before owning a gun. The fact that dump people own guns really pisses me off.

Sikotic™

« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
lmao

Are you all happy now?

Yeah, that shit went right over my head. I get it now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2013, 01:34:00 PM »

I imagine this is a small part of a much bigger plan - to get the people used to change.

Well, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I agree with you that an issue can't be solved overnight and its not that simple.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2013, 01:37:40 PM »

Well, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I agree with you that an issue can't be solved overnight and its not that simple.

All good I was being serious. That last bit was a joke btw