Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14057 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2012, 10:56:26 AM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Just trying to explain why people (not me) are calling for gun control even despite the obvious fact that other things can be used to kill as well. If that was for me..

If you are claiming cleavers are just as good as guns for the job how come the army doesn't go to war with them? Would be really convenient not to deal with ammo logistics etc.

My remark was not aimed in your direction, i addressed your point a little further up.

eurowigger

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »
Are you unable to read? I have cited other recent massacres in which scores of people have died from knife attacks, meat cleaver attacks.

Just trying to explain why people (not me) are calling for gun control even despite the obvious fact that other things can be used to kill as well. If that was for me..

If you are claiming cleavers are just as good as guns for the job how come the army doesn't go to war with them? Would be really convenient not to deal with ammo logistics etc.

My remark was not aimed in your direction, i addressed your point a little further up.

Oh right sorry about that.

And you make a good point too. Gun control mainly restricts law abiding citizens, leading to a society where thugs have an upper hand over them..

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »
I literally know 100's of gun owners.  Not a single one has ever shot anything other than an animal (that they eat) or clay pigeon.

Canadians, Australians, Euros are extremely brainwashed against guns.  Most cops in China don't carry guns, but I show how 22 people are stabbed and yall completely ignore that.  What's your response on that?

22 people were stabbed, not shot.  Those 22 people survived, there were no deaths.  

I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

u need a permit in usa, as well

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
So these massacres are

A) done by the government making people crazy for their own ends? LMFAO

B) done by crazy people and a responsible government needs to step in and do something about it

Why can't you as a seemingly intelligent people work out that this is a distinctly American method of venting anger (towards almost always random innocent people) and it's carried out time and time again by your own people.

Ask yourself why it's happening on your own doorstep, and the rest of the civilised world isn't doing it.

Elsewhere I wouldn't be surprised if I heard a chronically depressed person hanged themselves. In America only I'm not surprised to hear about the same kind of person committing a high school gun massacre.

why do u act like u know whats going on, and laugh off any other possibility? do u understand that government has been trying to rid us of firearms for the longest, but cant do so because of the 2nd amendment? is it really out of the question for them to stage occurrences such as these for a greater cause? and more importantly, why do u want so bad for government to have total control over u? i dont get it. do u really think they're "good people" looking out for out "best interest"? taking guns away from citizens and giving em to only law enforcement would give those fucks even more power over us. WHY WOULD U WANT THAT? some faggot shit, foreal.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »
It seems inherent in some people that they can't compute what is being conveyed. I have detailed to you several massacres and not a one off in which kids and other innocents have been the unfortunate victims of crazed people, now these people did not have access to guns so instead they utilise another weapon against those who are unable to defend themselves in particular little kids. This therefore pours scorn all over this notion that guns are the cause of these horrible incidents. If there were security guards with guns, or at least a teacher who is entrusted with a gun, then these crazed people would have been taken out.

good shit...dubcc=the only place where ull find intelligence debating literal retardation.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »
I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

I live in Japan, where guns are banned to everyone who's not a cop. Yet there have been numerous massacres here where people have used cars and knives to murder many innocent lives. Here anyone can feel safe that they're not going to die because of a gunshot, however the fear of being killed or severely injured via a knife or gas bomb or someother object just takes it's place/becomes bigger.
In the end it's not the guns, it's the people wielding the guns. Even if some things don't kill people as fast as a gun would, in no way does the risk of harm coming your way become significantly lower just because the laws get stricter. You have to do something about the maniacs who plot and do these horrific deeds first.

theres only one solution- BAN CARS AND KNIVES!

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2012, 11:31:58 AM »
Why can't you as a seemingly intelligent people work out that this is a distinctly American method of venting anger (towards almost always random innocent people) and it's carried out time and time again by your own people.
Wrong again. Most acts of violence in America, gun violence included, are premeditated and the victims are known. Not random innocent people as you put it. Again, the media owns your ass, and you're too blind to see it. You're too blind to see that the media is in bed with the government as well.

People with your logic would ban arms and hands if strangulation deaths went up in your neck-of-the-woods lol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:33:35 AM by Sikunta Kinte »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2012, 11:32:32 AM »
Nick, am neither liberal nor conservative, I am a mixed bag of views, but I don't understand how anyone can't understand that being able to protect yourself is an absolute must. Furthermore we can debunk a further fallacy which is often conveyed by those who oppose guns and it's simply this, if you look at UK gun crime since 1996 which is when the gun ban took effect, it rose massively, has seen masses of police resources, funds and man power put into it to try and address it and only now, 17 years later are the statistics beginning to fall to somewhere near the pre 1996 levels. This suggests that the the gun has not made people safer, all it has done is empowered the criminal elements in society. Every scum bag shot while instigating potentially deadly violence is a victory, every time a person dies at the hands of a scum bag who did not have a gun to defend themselves, then it's a tragedy.

Will_B

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:35 AM »
Shooting a kid in the head with a gun is the easiest way to kill them and the most cowardly way compared to most other methods.

Rushing a group of people with a knife takes balls

The dude that shoots a load of kids and kills himself before getting apprehended and answer for his crimes is a coward of the highest order. Most of these fruit cakes are trying to assert some sort of power over people they don't have. The biggest joke is on them when they target innocent kids and kill themselves. Either way they have no regard for life including their own.

Whatever the cause of these gun massacres they are regulatly happening in America 'almost' exclusively.

Don't you ask yourselves why?

And if you're saying 'some could be conspiracies' then ask yourselves this:

If it happens a lot anyway, why would anyone need to fake 'some'?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:38:46 AM by Do Buy Albums »

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »
Wrong again. Most acts of violence in America, gun violence included, are premeditated and the victims are known. Not random innocent people as you put it. Again, the media owns your ass, and you're too blind to see it. You're too blind to see that the media is in bed with the government as well.

People with your logic would ban arms and hands if strangulation deaths went up in your neck-of-the-woods lol

will is a sheep, not a lamb

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2012, 11:38:58 AM »
Shooting a kid in the head with a gun is the easiest way to kill them and the most cowardly way compared to most other methods.

The dude that shoots a load of kids and kills himself before getting apprehended and answer for his crimes is a coward of the highest order. Most of these fruit cakes are trying to assert some sort of power over people they don't have. The biggest joke is on them when they target innocent kids and kill themselves. Either way they have no regard for life including their own.

Whatever the cause of these gun massacres they are regulatly happening in America 'almost' exclusively.

If it happens a kit anyway, why would anyone need to fake 'some'?

it's not happening because of the guns, it's happening because of the people behind the guns.......tell, me will, are u being serious right now? i mean, i never took u as someone who was dumb, but ur really proving me wrong here.

statistics prove that even countries who have outlawed guns have actually seen a RISE in gun problems, and even more people are dying because of the fact that they can no longer protect themselves.

if guns were banned, this kid probably woulda jacked his dads hummer and ran over hundreds of kids......should we ban cars in that case?

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »
Regularly? Exclusively? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »

If it happens a kit anyway, why would anyone need to fake 'some'?

it's not happening because of the guns, it's happening because of the people behind the guns.......tell, me will, are u being serious right now? i mean, i never took u as someone who was dumb, but ur really proving me wrong here.

statistics prove that even countries who have outlawed guns have actually seen a RISE in gun problems, and even more people are dying because of the fact that they can no longer protect themselves.

if guns were banned, this kid probably woulda jacked his dads hummer and ran over hundreds of kids......should we ban cars in that case?

But thats *not* happening because these people are getting hold of guns and the 'trend' keeps occurring. It's just so easy to kill people with a gun, you don't even have to be a good shot when u got a room full of little children. Not to mention a first timer could do it, but you need to be able to drive, to drive a car.

Will_B

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2012, 11:45:34 AM »
Regularly? Exclusively? LOL

And thats funny and inaccurate is it?

Lets say u had 10 gun massacres in schools in 10 years.......find that anywhere else in the western world

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »
Let's expose another myth too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers:_School_massacres

So in the worst school massacres (top 30) contrary to simplistic propaganda....73% occurred outside of America.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:52:59 AM by virtuoso »