Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14126 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2012, 11:43:56 PM »
I have no beef with euros at all. All I'm saying is they can't really speak on it because they have grown up and been told that guns are bad and you need to turn them over to the government because the govt is good and should never be questioned.

Most don't understand the 2nd amendment at all. Virtuoso is one of the good ones though.

you know what's funny is that with a gun ban the amount of home invasions will increase for people who have access to illegal guns, not having to fear other folk having guns to fight back

Thats what ive been saying with the culture divide.  Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus.

LOL @ THE AMERICANS and their way of thinking  :D

Rationally?

Sure, this is the definition of thinking rationally:

"Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus"
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2012, 11:46:26 PM »
I have no beef with euros at all. All I'm saying is they can't really speak on it because they have grown up and been told that guns are bad and you need to turn them over to the government because the govt is good and should never be questioned.

Most don't understand the 2nd amendment at all. Virtuoso is one of the good ones though.

you know what's funny is that with a gun ban the amount of home invasions will increase for people who have access to illegal guns, not having to fear other folk having guns to fight back

Thats what ive been saying with the culture divide.  Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus.

Rationally?

"Posters here come from places where they think Rick Ross the rapper is an actual drug kingpin and the most dangerous thing is getting run over by a double decker bus"

Yeah, we're talking about dubcc here.  Wheres the problem?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

eurowigger

« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2012, 11:52:26 PM »

Rationally?

The problem is considering distorted fantasies pulled out of your ass rational thinking. But hey, it's your problem not mine.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2012, 11:55:39 PM »

Rationally?

The problem is considering distorted fantasies pulled out of your ass rational thinking. But hey, it's your problem not mine.

:'(

I sorry I insult your countwy

eurowigger

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »

Rationally?

That's ok man. You're really only making yourself look like a fool.

Sccit

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2012, 11:58:38 PM »
Wow Elior, you really sank to a new level with this one.

Now I'm going to say this to be constructive: Cut back on the weed a little, you're not built for long term use bro.

ur not really this dumb, banana boy....are u?

You claimed the shooting was carried out by a government operative as part of a plan to subdue the public in to giving up their guns. Go ahead, call me names for thinking it's ridiculous.  :)

never claimed thats what happened. claimed it's a possibility. ur the one making assumptions, banana boy. the mother of all fuck-ups.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2012, 12:06:27 AM »

Rationally?

Gyeah

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2012, 12:46:47 AM »

Now I'm going to say this to be constructive: Cut back on the weed a little, you're not built for long term use bro.

You claimed the shooting was carried out by a government operative as part of a plan to subdue the public in to giving up their guns. Go ahead, call me names for thinking it's ridiculous.  :)

never claimed thats what happened. claimed it's a possibility. ur the one making assumptions, banana boy. the mother of all fuck-ups.

no offense NIK but you yourself put in the THREAD TITLE "this shit has to be a set up"

HAS...not "could be" ;)

Will_B

« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2012, 01:04:09 AM »

no offense NIK but you yourself put in the THREAD TITLE "this shit has to be a set up"

HAS...not "could be" ;)

This^^

The only reason I posted in the thread

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2012, 02:31:09 AM »

Rationally?

;)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2012, 04:00:51 PM »

HAS...not "could be" ;)

i dont know for sure, but there's a good chance

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU</a>

This thread doesn't need to go much further.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jJAX4YbtIDs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jJAX4YbtIDs</a>

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU</a>

This thread doesn't need to go much further.

"Everything is about the packaging in this country"