Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14129 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2012, 01:18:52 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU</a>

This thread doesn't need to go much further.

Lol some angry and probably austistic guy saying obamas tears were fake. I HAVE PROOF!!

This type of guy preaching 'them and us' hate is no different than the Islamists people want to lock up on religious and race hate grounds.

On a side note maybe he should become a battle rapper instead - he's got the same mental issues most of them dudes clearly have

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2012, 02:10:11 AM »
LMAO
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2012, 10:50:20 AM »
Another laughable and just downright tragic remark inferring that Alex Jones is this type of person or that. Who gives a shit what he said? Watch the FUCKING footage,how can you not recognise a puppet sociopath when you see one "crying". Anyone that tries to infer (rightly or wrongly) about him to then infer that those arriving at the same conclusion are to be mocked, is a mentally stunted fool.
Indeed, as Jrome put it, laughable, that people can honestly be suspended in fiction when what is being plotted and what has already been instigated is a thousand times more sinister than some random crazed act of murder
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:37:00 AM by virtuoso »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2012, 10:59:25 AM »
Another laughable and just downright tragic remark inferring that Alex Jones is this type of person or that. Who gives a shit what he said? Watch the FUCKING footage,how can you not recognise a puppet sociopath when you see one "crying". Anyone that tries to infer (richly or wrongly) about him to then infer that those arriving at the same conclusion are to be mocked, is a mentally stunted fool.
Indeed, as Jrome put it, laughable, that people can honestly be suspendedicated in fiction when what is being plotted and what has already been instigated is a thousand times more sinister than some random crazed act of murder

another reason i quoted what i did

people are fucking stupid
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2h1QNTQDnoU</a>

This thread doesn't need to go much further.

Lol some angry and probably austistic guy saying obamas tears were fake. I HAVE PROOF!!

This type of guy preaching 'them and us' hate is no different than the Islamists people want to lock up on religious and race hate grounds.

On a side note maybe he should become a battle rapper instead - he's got the same mental issues most of them dudes clearly have

tell me something...what is it that has u putting this kinda shit past american government? i'd truly like to know.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2012, 12:02:15 PM »
i honestly don't care about any of them kids that died or the shooter (and the adult vics), that shit doesn't have anything to do with me. 

all ima say is fuck the gun control laws and lmao at the trolling in this thread, it's hysterical

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
i honestly don't care about any of them kids that died or the shooter (and the adult vics), that shit doesn't have anything to do with me. 

all ima say is fuck the gun control laws and lmao at the trolling in this thread, it's hysterical

Youre too stupid to know trolling when u see it.  That'd take an understanding of sarcasm.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2012, 04:03:34 PM »
every american should have atleast two guns on them at all times ;D bang bang  :scarface:

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2012, 05:02:26 AM »
It is funny 2 see, that Nikcc was right after all.

You gotta give credit where credit is due.

He was attacked because from day one he said, that they gonna use this incident 2 beef up gun control.
Y all attacked him for that.

But now that your emotions are calmed down, you see that he was right.

Have yáll heard from The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein?
The shock docterine is based on using disasters 2 push through a policy that they already had planned.
They can do this because they discovered that the psychology of the masses when in state of shock... by an disaster.
Is more open 2 suggestion.
You want it 2 stop ...so you want direct solutions.
These solutions, would in case there was no disaster not able 2 be accepted by the masses. People would rebel, like hey this is not well thought trough.

Welcome 2 the age of deception!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2012, 05:29:53 AM »
Looks like Brian keeps computers putin even in the motherland.

Will_B

« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2012, 05:35:33 AM »
Lol at the dorks who blame everything in life on the bogeyman. I'm guessing you all janitors too or unemployed

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2012, 06:01:29 AM »
Lol at the dorks who blame everything in life on the bogeyman. I'm guessing you all janitors too or unemployed

Why didn't Norway's strict gun laws stop Anders Brevik from murdering dozens of people?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:37 AM »

Do you feel, you are better then them?
The janitors,  the unemployed and poor.
Are you superior 2 them?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2012, 06:21:54 AM »
Here in Ontario, Canada out Premier (Governor) Dalton McGuinty just released that every school in the Province (State) will ne be forced to install locks and buzzers on every door so that something like what happened in Newtown doesn't happen here. Even though Sandyhook apparently had a lock and buzzer system already in itand the shooter just shot through the window and opened the door.