Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14067 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2012, 06:28:35 AM »
Here in Ontario, Canada out Premier (Governor) Dalton McGuinty just released that every school in the Province (State) will ne be forced to install locks and buzzers on every door so that something like what happened in Newtown doesn't happen here. Even though Sandyhook apparently had a lock and buzzer system already in itand the shooter just shot through the window and opened the door.

Here in the States, we have thousands of former war vets who are unemployed and I've seen people suggest putting a few of them at schools on guard.  That seems like a much better deterrent to me.

Will_B

« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »
Lol at the dorks who blame everything in life on the bogeyman. I'm guessing you all janitors too or unemployed

Why didn't Norway's strict gun laws stop Anders Brevik from murdering dozens of people?

Look at Norways history of massacres, and compare it to America.

Read closely http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_Norway

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2012, 06:51:24 AM »
Lol at the dorks who blame everything in life on the bogeyman. I'm guessing you all janitors too or unemployed

Why didn't Norway's strict gun laws stop Anders Brevik from murdering dozens of people?

But if gun laws are the answer, how did it still happen in Norway?

Will_B

« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2012, 07:03:23 AM »

You've got to ask yourself, why the love affair with these deadly weapons in America.

A change in the law alone will help, but the people have to come out of their daydream on the issue for this to protect future generations.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2012, 07:19:46 AM »

You've got to ask yourself, why the love affair with these deadly weapons in America.

A change in the law alone will help, but the people have to come out of their daydream on the issue for this to protect future generations.

It comes down to individuals and responsibility. As I said, I know 100's of gun owners, none of which had killed anyone.

You can legislate all you want, it's not going to stop bad things from happening.

How come when the Brits banned guns did crime rates increase by 40% (as shown in the vid I posted in my thread)? Because making them illegal only pushes them to the black market.

Will_B

« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2012, 07:35:26 AM »

It comes down to individuals and responsibility. As I said, I know 100's of gun owners, none of which had killed anyone.

You can legislate all you want, it's not going to stop bad things from happening.

How come when the Brits banned guns did crime rates increase by 40% (as shown in the vid I posted in my thread)? Because making them illegal only pushes them to the black market.

LOL those figures come from the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting. I guess you believe everything the NRA says, just because they are not the government.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2012, 07:43:47 AM »

LOL those figures come from the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting. I guess you believe everything the NRA says, just because they are not the government.

I'm done responding to you, I wish you luck in life and that someday your ability to discern truth from fiction and propaganda improves. You're very deluded though, there may not be much hope.

Will_B

« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2012, 08:15:51 AM »

I'm done responding to you, I wish you luck in life and that someday your ability to discern truth from fiction and propaganda improves. You're very deluded though, there may not be much hope.

I might respond if it's not on a web documentary that bases it's argument on one statistic of a much larger report (and on 11 year old figures). A report itself that says it figures should not be used to make a complete judgement on.

But you keep basing your view on 1 element of an infinite issue and telling people your view is right and there's is very wrong. ;)

Sccit

« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
LOL@William ....cant answer my question, silly boy?

Will_B

« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »

Did u ask me something Nik? I probably ignored it as irrelevant to the flow of the thread

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
Here in Ontario, Canada out Premier (Governor) Dalton McGuinty just released that every school in the Province (State) will ne be forced to install locks and buzzers on every door so that something like what happened in Newtown doesn't happen here. Even though Sandyhook apparently had a lock and buzzer system already in itand the shooter just shot through the window and opened the door.

Here in the States, we have thousands of former war vets who are unemployed and I've seen people suggest putting a few of them at schools on guard.  That seems like a much better deterrent to me.

Even though I'd think it would be an over reaction, if they decided to say take 2 or 3 percent off each teacher and principal's salary and give it to a war vet to stand guard at the door asa security, I'd have no issue with that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2012, 02:06:33 PM »
A change in the law alone will help
When has a law alone ever solved a problem?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Shits fucking nuts man
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2012, 05:02:59 PM »

Did u ask me something Nik? I probably ignored it as irrelevant to the flow of the thread

dont take pride in being a punk, my dude...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=292607.msg2889724#msg2889724

Sccit

« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2012, 05:06:22 PM »
A change in the law alone will help
When has a law alone ever solved a problem?

u can tell will has never set foot in america.....guaranteed home invasions would rise drastically if guns were outlawed in the country.

pushing gun control laws on a rap forum is equivalent to pushing gay marriage rights on a kkk forum. son is lost.