Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14058 times)

Will_B

Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2012, 07:51:37 AM »
I wish he wouldn't have killed himself....

Really doe

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »
Will at this point its impossible to get these guns off the street anyway, so your point is moot.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

MistaNova

« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2012, 10:08:53 AM »
The people arguing that America shouldn't allow people to legally have guns and that America's a dangerous place because of guns are Euros. LMFAO.

Will_B

« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
The people arguing that America shouldn't allow people to legally have guns and that America's a dangerous place because of guns are Euros. LMFAO.

LOL cmon my Japanese/American compatriot.

I never called for that. But The Peoples love of guns is strictly an (American) G-Thang

I don't know why u guys gotta be talking in extremes when this issue comes up tho, for real.

MistaNova

« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »

I never called for that. But The Peoples love of guns is strictly an (American) G-Thang

I don't know why u guys gotta be talking in extremes when this issue comes up tho, for real.

Everybody's talking in extremes because you're talking about how America is and how it should be when you're a Brit living in Europe basing your opinion on bullshit and stereotypes.
And what's even worse is that Americans who actually live in America are arguing with you that a lot of your views are wrong or at least overexaggurated but you're not listening.

I mean "the peoples love of guns is strictly an (American) G-Thang?" That sounds like another stereotype. And an incorrect one since I've seen lots of people fascinated and "in love" with guns over here in Japan as well.

Look, you're behavior and remarks are seen to almost everyone as that of a "mind-controlled sheep" in this world controlled by the mass media.
Through the use of various techniques like subliminal messages and double-binds the media constantly manipulates people into believing all sorts of shit. And this isn't some conspiracy shit or my opinion, it's what I was taught in my psychology course back in college.
So while you called Jrome's video in the other thread a "daft propaganda film" let me tell you that EVERYTHING on tv and in the movies is a daft propaganda film. The mainstream media wants you to believe in their shit, just like that video want's you to believe in it's shit. Only you'll just choose the mainstream media because it's more "accurate" in your eyes. Which is what everyone means when they say the media has you by the balls. You fell for their lies and still continue to believe in their lies.
And before you tell me that's not true (even after I said that this something I was taught in college) just look at the commercials seen on TV. They use a whole mess of techniques to try and get you to buy their products. The media is more than capable of manipulating people and they have been manipulating people for some time. And you, Will, have been manipulated into believing that guns are the real problem and that taking away yet another of our rights will make it safer for us just like what BBC, or whatever it is you brits watch, said.

Will_B

« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »

Everybody's talking in extremes because you're talking about how America is and how it should be when you're a Brit living in Europe basing your opinion on bullshit and stereotypes.
And what's even worse is that Americans who actually live in America are arguing with you that a lot of your views are wrong or at least overexaggurated but you're not listening.

I mean "the peoples love of guns is strictly an (American) G-Thang?" That sounds like another stereotype. And an incorrect one since I've seen lots of people fascinated and "in love" with guns over here in Japan as well.

Look, you're behavior and remarks are seen to almost everyone as that of a "mind-controlled sheep" in this world controlled by the mass media.
Through the use of various techniques like subliminal messages and double-binds the media constantly manipulates people into believing all sorts of shit. And this isn't some conspiracy shit or my opinion, it's what I was taught in my psychology course back in college.
So while you called Jrome's video in the other thread a "daft propaganda film" let me tell you that EVERYTHING on tv and in the movies is a daft propaganda film. The mainstream media wants you to believe in their shit, just like that video want's you to believe in it's shit. Only you'll just choose the mainstream media because it's more "accurate" in your eyes. Which is what everyone means when they say the media has you by the balls. You fell for their lies and still continue to believe in their lies.
And before you tell me that's not true (even after I said that this something I was taught in college) just look at the commercials seen on TV. They use a whole mess of techniques to try and get you to buy their products. The media is more than capable of manipulating people and they have been manipulating people for some time. And you, Will, have been manipulated into believing that guns are the real problem and that taking away yet another of our rights will make it safer for us just like what BBC, or whatever it is you brits watch, said.

I appreciate your posts (really)  but to me, pushing the point of government/media mind control right now is like saying Sandy Hook didn't happen. If this latest massacre doesn't result in a change then I feel very sad for those families who lost someone.

Peace

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2012, 09:24:35 AM »
A change in the law alone will help
When has a law alone ever solved a problem?

u can tell will has never set foot in america.....guaranteed home invasions would rise drastically if guns were outlawed in the country.

pushing gun control laws on a rap forum is equivalent to pushing gay marriage rights on a kkk forum. son is lost.
home invasions would rise lol everybody would just start robbing & killing eachother over it  :-[ you americans sound like pussies, please dont take my guns that i dont use or i wont be safe shits pathetic  :-[

LOL

I bet you dont even know anyone whos ever had anything stolen from their home, ever.  Am i right?
you just lost your bet rus

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2012, 02:57:41 PM »
guns will be banned by 2020 with Obama in charge lol

Sccit

« Reply #248 on: December 25, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
If someone broke into Will's home. he would fix them tea and talk to them :)

he would probably suck their cock, cuz the boy is soundin like a faggot in this thread.

Sikotic™

« Reply #249 on: December 26, 2012, 04:03:33 PM »
^LOL

By the way, I'm not a gun-loving American. I don't even own a firearm. That's just my choice at the moment. I do support people who want to own guns for the purpose of protecting themselves and for recreational sport.

I have a feeling a lot of the yuros on here think every American is crazy about guns and has a gun rack in their living room. That's not the case. It comes down to this: its our right as American citizens and the government doesn't have the right to dictate to us that we can't own them. The government wants to limit your rights, and it seems like more and more each day people are okay with that. It's not okay.

Shit like this is going to happen, there's no way around it. I'm surprised society functions as well as it does considering how many idiots you encounter on a daily basis. Some people get drunk and turn violent and homicidal: doesn't mean we should beg the government to ban alcohol again. Some people abuse prescription painkillers: doesn't mean we should outlaw them for those who use them responsibly. People OD sometimes from heroin and coke, and that's not even a valid reason for the government to tell people what they can or cannot put into their bodies.

And some people abuse guns.......that doesn't mean those who are responsible with their firearms should be punished. If we become pessimistic and shape our world based purely on worst case scenarios and let the 1-5% of idiots dictate our lives, then our children and generations after that are gonna have a very bleak future. People need to stop acting based on their emotions and THINK for a change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #250 on: December 27, 2012, 12:20:40 AM »
I'm not positive, correct me if I'm wrong Will, but I believe there is some sort of international law against hijacking a plane, killing the pilots on board & then crashing it into a building, killing 3,000 more people. Somehow, despite that law, that still took place.

So as these people here are trying to explain to you, just because there is a law against something, doesn't mean it's going to stop anything. Laws against driving over a certain mileage on a highway, done all the time. Run red lights, stop signs, happens probably once every second in this country. Robbing a bank, happens. Arson, just happened the other day on Christmas in upstate New York. It's obvious the government is trying to disarm America; for their own agenda though, not our safety.

But lol @ you saying "If there were only handguns, it wouldn't have happened". Like if the kid had a handgun with 30 rounds he couldn't kill the same amount of people.

Assault rifle, sub-machine gun, handgun, knife, baseball bat, wrench, etc. all can do the same job if the nigga behind it is sick enough.

The problem is the rest of America has your mindset & I can't blame them or you; whomever runs shit clearly went overboard killing little children.

Will_B

« Reply #251 on: December 27, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »
As Cham has entered the discussion, I'm bowing out :)

I made my point, Happy Christmas everybody!!

Have a safe 2013, and look after your kids

Sikotic™

« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »
^ See you after the next gun tragedy  :laugh:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2012, 12:30:00 AM »
^ See you after the next gun tragedy  :laugh:

Only u can pull that joke off Sik.

Smh tho  :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2012, 03:29:04 AM »
Sadly, its not a joke.

But it is something you and I can both agree on that it will happen in the future.

THA SAUCE HOUSE