Author Topic: Two new tracks from my group TDK 180!  (Read 139 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Two new tracks from my group TDK 180!
« on: March 01, 2003, 04:49:18 AM »
Here are two new tracks from my group TDK 180 which consists of me on production and then two other peeps rapping. The track is about a guy we know who is like a few years younger than us, but is always hanging around trying to be down with us although we all hate him. The track is a bit of a piss take, but is dope nevertheless. It's only up as rm files at the moment so the quality isn't great, but I am working on getting it uploaded in mp3 in the future. So here you are the original and the remix of the track.

Coming At Ya
http://www.dorringtons.freeserve.co.uk/comingatya.rm

Coming At Ya (Old School Remix)
http://www.dorringtons.freeserve.co.uk/comingatyaremix.rm

Peep and drop some feedback.

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:Two new tracks from my group TDK 180!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 08:32:08 AM »
Comon y'all don't sleep, peep this shit and give some feedback.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 02:17:38 PM »
Song 1:

First off, the beat wasn't the best I've heard from you...It was aiight, but the drums sounded fucked up for some reason...They sounded too fake...The rapping was good flowise, but the accent just isn't doing it for me...And you guys got some massive reverb on that shit...It's nearly impossible to understand what you're saying...LoL...It kinda sounded funny...Overall, I'd say it's nothing horrendous, but nothing tight either...

Song 2:

The beat is better than the previous one...Got an old school feel to it...Nothing amazing, but it's pretty decent...Buuuuut the rapping sounds even worse than before...and I'm not even gunna comment on the singing...LoL...Like I said before...Overall, it's nothing horrendous, but nothing tight either...

Hope that helped...PeAcE

KVB

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 11:10:12 PM »
Convert the files from .rm to .wma or .mp3 and you'll get my feedback.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 12:20:27 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Sccit. There is an echo on the vocal, but trust me it sounds a lot cleaner in good quality mp3 than on a crappy quality rm file, and that is probably what makes the drums sound worse than they actually are as well.

The mp3 should be up soon KVB so you can drop ya feedback then.

Any more feedback folks?