Author Topic: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?  (Read 1649 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 08:25:10 AM »
see, the jokes...

who said that i NEED the boost?  yall assume that becuz its clear that my passion runs deep and im really about that life.  im sorry i dont conform to the image of a stereotypical american negro or loudmouth snake oil salesman but what u see is what u get.  I pull moves all of the time, i just dont put my business out there for Will wannaB & Company to see.  Thats not smart business and i dont give a fuck how u feel.  I know yall better than yall know your own selfs.  

thats wat i mean, no swag, u aint doin it right.  

we don't believe you, you need more people!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 08:52:51 AM »
see.  its that negative shit. 

wat i dont understand is how u can get dissd by sumbody time after time and keep on running back.  it reminds me of those kids in middle school who got picked on by the popular kids and no matter what happened they always came running back seeking their approval and wanting to be friends.  hack reminds me of a lonely person who doesnt have any friends.  its like, c'mon guy why r u trying so hard?  whats the purpose, even cc gave it up after a minute. 

i got God, $, Twitter, Connects, Inspiring Associates, Email Addresses, and Phone Numbers.  I dont need much of anything else.  Its just like dude said, when u know its not a competition u dont have to compete.  Im only guilty of writing too much.  If i go this place goes.  This shit'll be "poppin" for about 2 months and then it'll burn. 

Lets stop pretending that i dont play a pivotol role in this bitch just for the sake of trolling.  Elano makes threads about News that nobody bothers with, U lame threads up, Brian's always in tha hot seat, and Nik only talks about Westcoast shit (particularly the RFT).  U got wilber posting songs by ppl noone cares about and u got Me giving yall the trill and everything in between to make up for that gap.  Theres more division and ppl who've outgrown this kinda thing then there is Function. 

U want to know sum of my clients, too bad.  U have nothing to offer and never have so theres no point.  Im not about to show up sum clown and then make a thread about drinking strawberry milk outta a birds ass and then set up a serious function that deals with helping ppl all for your entertainment.  I value my clients

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 08:56:01 AM »
but lemme guess since youre always on joke time:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
arthur hits us with the REAL shit like

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=266261.0   <--arthur sucking lil waynes dick

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=262673.0   <--athur sucking gucci manes dick

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=202519.0  <--athur telling us that DJ Premier sucks and that Kurupt, ODB and Biggie are over rated.  oh and arthur giving props to soulja boy.

yeah arthur keep hitting us with the real, you fat cleveland jr lookalike who can't hold a job at WEndys... :D

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
see.  its that negative shit. 

wat i dont understand is how u can get dissd by sumbody time after time and keep on running back.  it reminds me of those kids in middle school who got picked on by the popular kids and no matter what happened they always came running back seeking their approval and wanting to be friends.  hack reminds me of a lonely person who doesnt have any friends.  its like, c'mon guy why r u trying so hard?  whats the purpose, even cc gave it up after a minute. 

i got God, $, Twitter, Connects, Inspiring Associates, Email Addresses, and Phone Numbers.  I dont need much of anything else.  Its just like dude said, when u know its not a competition u dont have to compete.  Im only guilty of writing too much.  If i go this place goes.  This shit'll be "poppin" for about 2 months and then it'll burn. 

Lets stop pretending that i dont play a pivotol role in this bitch just for the sake of trolling.  Elano makes threads about News that nobody bothers with, U lame threads up, Brian's always in tha hot seat, and Nik only talks about Westcoast shit (particularly the RFT).  U got wilber posting songs by ppl noone cares about and u got Me giving yall the trill and everything in between to make up for that gap.  Theres more division and ppl who've outgrown this kinda thing then there is Function. 

U want to know sum of my clients, too bad.  U have nothing to offer and never have so theres no point.  Im not about to show up sum clown and then make a thread about drinking strawberry milk outta a birds ass and then set up a serious function that deals with helping ppl all for your entertainment.  I value my clients

Bro you work at Wendy's.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 09:47:35 AM »
i love yall mane.  yall r family

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 12:07:50 PM »
Maybe if we can get a team goin on this place would buck.  Me, Cordozzar, Petey, Nik and his Crew, and get mostly everybody else to jump in this place would be entertaining.  

LOL LMAO LMFAO ROTFL

i think elano should be added to the list

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
nah.  i can post the news.  Elano's cool ppls but he doesnt ever say shit and if he does its 1 liners on sum joke shit.  

Okka

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2012, 07:26:30 AM »
I'll be online more from now on. I had to save some money to get a "new" computer. We ain't all from a rich family.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2012, 11:32:42 AM »
I had to save some money to get a "new" computer. We ain't all from a rich family.

lmfao...u bein serious?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
hack wilson why dont you go back in time and shoot your mother in the face. - elano  :D

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2012, 11:39:11 AM »
"another shining example of a mother who should've done anal" :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »
hack wilson why dont you go back in time and shoot your mother in the face. - elano  :D

well i DID live in newtown for 8 years

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2012, 02:58:45 PM »
i love yall mane.  yall r family

do you still think DJ Premier is trash and that Soulja Boy is better than Kurupt?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 09:23:28 PM »
I had to save some money to get a "new" computer. We ain't all from a rich family.

lmfao...u bein serious?

Lol Okka's taking shots!