Author Topic: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?  (Read 1654 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »
Try "because they don't give a crap"???

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 05:47:59 PM »
None of the hip-hop boards are what they used to be anymore are they? I mostly post here, but are there any hip-hop boards these days with lots of activity?
Kanyetothe is the most active hip-hop board in terms of discussions (by far). No downloads, though

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
Try "because they don't give a crap"???

This.  

And also becuz this place could use a little more unity.  Its not like we're constricted by bullshit rules.  Also, u gotta put blame on certain posters on here.  U always got corny dudes lashing out with their personal vendettas and animosity and disrespect.  Their entire job is to make an ass outta theirself like the class clown and NOBODY is laughing at the jokes.  They dont even talk about Music, its all about who can start the most trouble and talk shit the best, its wack.  

Maybe if we can get a team goin on this place would buck.  Me, Cordozzar, Petey, Nik and his Crew, and get mostly everybody else to jump in this place would be entertaining.  Certain posters just dont have the right swag to carry the site. Plus their extremely disrespectful to artists that come on here, regardless of the issue.  

I wouldnt doubt if ppl dont post becuz they already know certain posters are going to come in talkin that kiddie shit and nobody is really tryna hear that irrelevent shit.  

If there was more unity and enthusiasm for the music then it'd be okay but alotta ppl dont make threads and the ones that are made nobody really replies.  All it takes is 40 seconds to write something, alotta ppl just dont care to. 

We really gotta stop having this discussion if we cant cliq right.  Obviously theres something here but we gotta be a team, a family
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:01:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
i definitely cosign u on those SpamBots tho.  shit is wild

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 06:45:13 PM »
^^^ on point, too many motherfuckers trolling and talking shit, probably why I come here less now, also barely any music discussion actually going on aswell.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
shit, i figured u were 1 of tha ppl who felt that way.  

aint nobody really tryna hear that little boy shit.  its a rap forum, lets talk rap.  we can talk about other shit as well, especially when youve "known" a muthafucka for so long but fuck all of that wack ass "let me see how badly and how quickly i can get on your nerves for a joke that only im laughin at" bs.  

besides these nocturnal ass spambots the only true problem is tha lack of unity and creativity/enthusiasm.  i mean, i hope yall dont think the best I can do is "Gucci Mane featuring Young Scooter "Don't Trust".... get your mind right music" lol (but that shit do go hard tho).  Im a little better than that to say the least
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:58:33 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »
its like, Talk about something or shut tha fuck up lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
its like, Talk about something or shut tha fuck up lol

Hah for real though, all that shit needs to be relegated to the G Spot and stay there. I mean, it's kind of crazy that there isn't even a thread about Chief Keefs album yet (unless I missed it), on other forums discussion is like 20 pages deep lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:06 PM »
A lot of mods are barely active. That's the biggest problem.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 10:32:06 PM »
Maybe if we can get a team goin on this place would buck.  Me, Cordozzar, Petey, Nik and his Crew, and get mostly everybody else to jump in this place would be entertaining.  

LOL LMAO LMFAO ROTFL
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

BIGWORM

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:57 PM »
www.55productionz.com (shameless plug for OUR site lol) has like 4 mods and is clean as hell....

Naw on the real it's hard finding good mods...

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 02:16:46 AM »
Maybe if we can get a team goin on this place would buck.  Me, Cordozzar, Petey, Nik and his Crew, and get mostly everybody else to jump in this place would be entertaining.  

LOL LMAO LMFAO ROTFL

LOL Build-a-Turd, why don't u do your own site/forum/venture instead of sniffing round everyone u think might give u a leg up in the industry?

Dubcc more toe up than legup LMFAO

#swag

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 07:20:18 AM »
see, the jokes...

who said that i NEED the boost?  yall assume that becuz its clear that my passion runs deep and im really about that life.  im sorry i dont conform to the image of a stereotypical american negro or loudmouth snake oil salesman but what u see is what u get.  I pull moves all of the time, i just dont put my business out there for Will wannaB & Company to see.  Thats not smart business and i dont give a fuck how u feel.  I know yall better than yall know your own selfs.  

thats wat i mean, no swag, u aint doin it right.  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:32:13 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 07:45:31 AM »
Hollywood 4 Prez!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 07:49:06 AM »
Hollywood 4 Prez!

AND U KNO IT!  *juicy j voice*