Author Topic: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?  (Read 1684 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: HOW CAN THE MODS ON A SITE OF THIS CALIBER BE SO TERRIBLE?
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
I had to save some money to get a "new" computer. We ain't all from a rich family.

lmfao...u bein serious?

Lol Okka's taking shots!

yeah, shots fired

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 01:09:54 PM »
Shit just got real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
okka said the mods suck cuz they broke

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2012, 01:25:43 PM »
i love yall mane.  yall r family

do you still think DJ Premier is trash and that Soulja Boy is better than Kurupt?

lol i never said he was trash but i did say (and prove) that he was overrated.  i hated how bloggers were trying to use being a fan of a certain sub-genre and certain artists as a "pass" for Hip Hop [i still do]. 

and as far as Kurupt/SB goes, i dont remember that.

Okka

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 01:25:55 PM »

I was talkin' about you cause you always complainin' about everything. I guess you should become a moderator too so you can spend your days takin' care of the bots.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »

I was talkin' about you cause you always complainin' about everything. I guess you should become a moderator too so you can spend your days takin' care of the bots.

what do i have to do with the horrible moderation here, okka? i'm not a moderator, and i'm pretty sure there are more than enough people here who could moderate the site a lot more efficiently. shit, most of em posted in this thread and echoed my sentiments...if ur not qualified to maintain a site with a nice amount of potential to generate good money, then there other cats who are. and on a side note, just cuz ur broke dont mean you gotta sport a mullet, my dude.

anyways, this thread was made cuz an og of this site hit me up about "dubcc is fucked. theres a bot fuckin shit up and mods aint doin shit", so i came to see what he was talkin about, and the whole front page was flooded with spam-bot posts for a good minute.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2012, 09:46:59 PM »
funny how after radio tube posted, essentially none of the mods except okka posted again.

i hope one day radiotube gets his medication right, i feel bad for his family, what a burden it must be.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2012, 04:23:16 AM »
pray for us Mr. Dog Catcher.  for thy need his blessing