Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21683 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2013, 03:03:28 PM »
I haven't heard the whole album, but from what I've read,  the song with 3 Stacks is the best on the album. I've heard that song a few times; not impressing me at all  :-\

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »
I haven't heard the whole album, but from what I've read,  the song with 3 Stacks is the best on the album. I've heard that song a few times; not impressing me at all  :-\
dude you jammin' to lil b and space ghost purp. are you serious ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2013, 03:30:51 PM »

dude get off TI's dick, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2013, 03:32:53 PM »

and i'm entitled to mine so suck my dick. how can u listen to weak shit and say one of the best joints of '12 is unimpressive ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2013, 03:35:52 PM »
There comes a time when it gets tiring hearing the same old shit over and over. The new generation got something and Lil B is on a level I can't even explain in words. Don't get me wrong, I love TI, just don't have any real interest in this album right now.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »

and i'm entitled to mine so suck my dick. how can u listen to weak shit and say one of the best joints of '12 is unimpressive ?

It's called being a man and not getting butthurt and throwing around insults when someone present an opposing view. Get with it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2013, 03:39:38 PM »
There comes a time when it gets tiring hearing the same old shit over and over. The new generation got something and Lil B is on a level I can't even explain in words. Don't get me wrong, I love TI, just don't have any real interest in this album right now.
that's cool no prob. wit you homie everything ain't for everybody. there's only a handful of new gen i fuck wit and most of it is jamla records.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2013, 03:41:28 PM »

It's called being a man and not getting butthurt and throwing around insults when someone present an opposing view. Get with it.
i asked a question to dude it had nothin' to do wit you so how the fuck did you get involved ?

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
wow the dub rides TI's dick hard these days. I've listened to the album 2-3 times and theres some bangers on there but someone called it TI's All Eyez on Me. wtf are YOU smoking?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2013, 04:52:58 PM »
wow the dub rides TI's dick hard these days. I've listened to the album 2-3 times and theres some bangers on there but someone called it TI's All Eyez on Me. wtf are YOU smoking?
is there a problem wit me callin' it that ? tip's a boss pac was suge's stunt man big difference and since when did lovin' good music become ridin' dick ? some of you bitches is fagged out i swear.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
that's cool no prob. wit you homie everything ain't for everybody. there's only a handful of new gen i fuck wit and most of it is jamla records.
Jamla's dope. Check out the song 9th Wonder did with Lil B, "Base For Your Face"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2013, 05:07:54 PM »
Jamla's dope. Check out the song 9th Wonder did with Lil B, "Base For Your Face"
the beat was dope.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »
the beat was dope.
He did another one that mixtape that was dope too. "Hood Changed"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2013, 05:18:10 PM »
the beat was dope.
He did another one that mixtape that was dope too. "Hood Changed"
i'll check it out.

Lunatic

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Very solid 2nd week sales with 74K. After two weeks, Tip is more than halfway to Gold status, 253,000 sold. 74K is a pretty nice second week, word of mouth spreads like wildfire the album is hot  8)

In comparison, Ross' "God Forgives, I Don't" which outsold Tip first week (218K to 180K) only sold 60k second week, to Tip's 74K... Also GOOD Music's Cruel Summer which outsold Tip 204K to 180K first week, only sold 55K 2nd week.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com