Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21691 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2013, 10:57:09 AM »
pac would beat up nelly in a fist fight too.
no instead he would have hanged out & played sports with nelly ,ignorant ass closeminded person .

in a fistfight pac would have beat TIs ass.
doubt it.

god bless your little hearts hahahaa

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
Did this nigga just say he was good real friends with Nelly? LMAO.

he plays on his softball team , gosh!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »

and probably kill him too... midwestdiccryda would sport 2 rainbow Band-Aids on his face as a tribute
or a mask like murphy lee. LOL
murphy lee never wore a mask , dumbass . see you have no idea or clue what you are talking about t.i. stan . get t.i. dick out of you mouth. it is not a good look.
it don't matter none of them lunatics is relevant today. tey wack as shit anyway u probably that transsexual bitch chingy was bangin'. ol fairy ass nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2013, 12:34:42 PM »

and probably kill him too... midwestdiccryda would sport 2 rainbow Band-Aids on his face as a tribute
no 2pac would have no . instead 2pac would have hanged out with nelly & played sports . just like 2pac did with mc hammer.. i would never where Band-Aids on my face like nelly does . that is nelly's thing & i don't jack peoples swag like you do..  my tribute to nelly is just wearing a fitted st louis cardinals cap.
some of the gayest shit i've ever read.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »

murphy lee never wore a mask , dumbass . see you have no idea or clue what you are talking about t.i. stan . get t.i. dick out of you mouth. it is not a good look.
it don't matter none of them lunatics is relevant today. tey wack as shit anyway u probably that transsexual bitch chingy was bangin'. ol fairy ass nigga.

LOL... Midwestdiccryda is a horrible representation of the city he wishes he was from the way he gets punked left and right

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »

it don't matter none of them lunatics is relevant today. they wack as shit anyway u probably that transsexual bitch chingy was bangin'. ol fairy ass nigga.

LOL... Midwestdiccryda is a horrible representation of the city he wishes he was from the way he gets punked left and right
he's a horrible representation.

Blood$

« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

dude lost as soon as his moms shit him out lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2013, 12:46:44 PM »
the only emcee who been to jail and came out soundin' just as vicious as he was before he went in.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Pac?
pac was good but not as great as he became when he signed to death row.
that is totall bullshit. pac was already great before death row. pac made better music before he signed to death row .. 2pacs best albums are all his work before death row .  his music was not as half as good on death row as it was before he signed to death row . this just shows you have no idea what you talking about hip hop wise at all .  any real smart hip hop fan would tell 2pac was at his best before death row . this just shows you are another main stream fan not a real hip hop fan . stop being such a t.i. stan . it is not a good look .  i like ti. & have met many several times with nelly but it is not good look to dick ryde him like you do.
says the fool who still play nelly. if pac was that great how come it took for him to go to death row to sell what he sold ?
i am real friends with nelly ,dipshit .  i  from st louis & we support are own . something you know nothing about .  it did not take him to get to death row to sell what he sold . 2pac was alreadying selling what he sold by me against the world & that is before death row.  death row jump on 2pac's dick because he was so popular at the time . this shows you too young to even know waht your talking about at all. you not even from the era like i am. so again you don't know shit.
dude are you on drugs ? death row was doin' big things before got over there. me against the world was pac's first platinum album once he signed to the row he sold 5-6 million that's a big ass difference to me so don't give me that bullshit. as far as you and nelly i don't give a fuck u just provin' you're the stan go finish washin' chingy's draws faggot.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:10 PM »
how come if pac was so great when i posted the doggystyle vs. strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. muthafuckas voted doggystyle over that ? midwestdickryder get your shit together.
get your shit together dumb ass stan. you posted a classic mainsteam debut of snoop dogg against 2pac's 2nd album  strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. that was slept on because it was not as main stream as dogg style. .  strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. is my favorite 2pac albums ever. . so you put main stream hit album against an underground album.   
strictly for my n.i.g.g.az was slept on huh ? doggystyle mainstream ? they both came out under interscope records what the fuck you mean jackass ? it proved that niggas wasn't rockin' wit 'pac heavy like they were when he went to death row and passed away. now leave me the fuck alone towel boy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
this fool said strictly 4 my n.i.g.a.z. was an underground album. LOL do i get around and keep ya head up ring a bell u dumb fuck ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2013, 01:45:02 PM »
Midwestryder went missing.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »
Atlantic has REALLY dropped the ball with promotion of this album. No wonder Tip wants to leave

Will_B

« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2013, 02:55:34 PM »
Atlantic has REALLY dropped the ball with promotion of this album. No wonder Tip wants to leave

Not got any promo in the UK. No single no nuthin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2013, 03:02:55 PM »

Not got any promo in the UK. No single no nuthin
wow that's a shame they ain't pushin' it out there like that. it's like the album is movin' on some word of mouth shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #269 on: January 22, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »
even though hes wack as shit nelly would probably beat TI's ass in a fist fight too.