Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21712 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2013, 03:34:04 PM »
krs one would beat nelly's ass.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »
true dat

Blood$

« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2013, 04:35:31 PM »

midwestryder

« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »
Midwestryder went missing.
no i just have a life unlike OG Classic Materia & BloodMoney, The Trillest who spend on their time on here.

midwestryder

« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:36 PM »
this fool said strictly 4 my n.i.g.a.z. was an underground album. LOL do i get around and keep ya head up ring a bell u dumb fuck ?
i get around and keep ya head up did not make the album main stream . you are even from that time like i am . so you would not have a clue like me ,youngster .  strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. was underground album comoared to chronic & doggystyle . strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. & black mafia life are more comparerable albums then strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z & doggystyle.

midwestryder

« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2013, 11:13:10 PM »
pac would beat up nelly in a fist fight too.

and probably kill him too... midwestdiccryda would sport 2 rainbow Band-Aids on his face as a tribute
or a mask like murphy lee. LOL
murphy lee never wore a mask , dumbass . see you have no idea or clue what you are talking about t.i. stan . get t.i. dick out of you mouth. it is not a good look.
it don't matter none of them lunatics is relevant today. tey wack as shit anyway u probably that transsexual bitch chingy was bangin'. ol fairy ass nigga.
really , you are wrong again. see you don't know shit about st louis or the midwest at all . murphy lee is more relevant today then when he first came out . murphy lee is known as mayor of st louis & has worked with every major up coming artist of today like ab soul,school boy Q, BIg k.r.i.t., tito lopez,curren$y,XV, & many more . chingy is bitch & i am not down with him. the only fairy ass nigga i see is you sucking on t.i.'s dick.

midwestryder

« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2013, 11:15:15 PM »
pac would beat up nelly in a fist fight too.

and probably kill him too... midwestdiccryda would sport 2 rainbow Band-Aids on his face as a tribute
no 2pac would have no . instead 2pac would have hanged out with nelly & played sports . just like 2pac did with mc hammer.. i would never where Band-Aids on my face like nelly does . that is nelly's thing & i don't jack peoples swag like you do..  my tribute to nelly is just wearing a fitted st louis cardinals cap.
some of the gayest shit i've ever read.
how is gay? it is not . you are just that much of ignorant closeminded hater. everything i said was real. nothing i said was gay like you do with t.i.

Okka

« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2013, 11:23:12 PM »
So much broken English.

midwestryder

« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »
the only emcee who been to jail and came out soundin' just as vicious as he was before he went in.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Pac?
pac was good but not as great as he became when he signed to death row.
that is totall bullshit. pac was already great before death row. pac made better music before he signed to death row .. 2pacs best albums are all his work before death row .  his music was not as half as good on death row as it was before he signed to death row . this just shows you have no idea what you talking about hip hop wise at all .  any real smart hip hop fan would tell 2pac was at his best before death row . this just shows you are another main stream fan not a real hip hop fan . stop being such a t.i. stan . it is not a good look .  i like ti. & have met many several times with nelly but it is not good look to dick ryde him like you do.
says the fool who still play nelly. if pac was that great how come it took for him to go to death row to sell what he sold ?
i am real friends with nelly ,dipshit .  i  from st louis & we support are own . something you know nothing about .  it did not take him to get to death row to sell what he sold . 2pac was alreadying selling what he sold by me against the world & that is before death row.  death row jump on 2pac's dick because he was so popular at the time . this shows you too young to even know waht your talking about at all. you not even from the era like i am. so again you don't know shit.
dude are you on drugs ? death row was doin' big things before got over there. me against the world was pac's first platinum album once he signed to the row he sold 5-6 million that's a big ass difference to me so don't give me that bullshit. as far as you and nelly i don't give a fuck u just provin' you're the stan go finish washin' chingy's draws faggot.
no , i am not on crack like you are . death row was doing big things but it was not as big as it was til 2pac. 2pac did not need death row . death row needed 2pac. 2pac sold what he did on all eyes on me not because it was on death row . 2pac sold what he did on all eyes on me because he was the popular from the movies, his albums before death row , getting shot , & getting out of jail.  death row jumped on 2pacs popularity after he got shot & went to jail . 2pac's me against world sold the way it did because of him getting shot & going to jail . these are facts not opinion,new school . you were not a part of that era like i was . i saw it all up & close compared to you . no, i am proving that i am a friend of nelly's & not a stan like you are . i have met t.i. unlike you . so go back to licking t.i.'s ass like you do .so only faggot on here is the one sucking on t.i's nuts , you . get a life loser.

midwestryder

« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

dude lost as soon as his moms shit him out lol
but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

midwestryder

« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:57 PM »
krs one would beat nelly's ass.
no he would not . instead they would kick like they do today.

Will_B

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2013, 12:54:18 AM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X

Blood$

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2013, 09:34:02 AM »
Midwestryder went missing.
no i just have a life unlike OG Classic Materia & BloodMoney, The Trillest who spend on their time on here.

you're the one who bumps old threads to respond to insults directed at you lol and other than that you sit on here and call other people "haters" if they don't agree with your retarded views on anything

at least me and OG Classic Material can talk music without the theatrics unlike you, and at least we really ARE from where we claim to be  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2013, 01:35:47 PM »
even though hes wack as shit nelly would probably beat TI's ass in a fist fight too.

Blood$

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2013, 01:40:09 PM »

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X

he probably sleeps real well at night actually with "Dilemma" on repeat wishing he was Kelly Rowland