Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21668 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2013, 02:33:44 PM »
midwestdickrider you a certified clown for talkin' about these st. lunatics like they are relevant today and tryin' to use me to hide your hoeish behavior talkin' about nelly so affectionately. i rock wit t.i.'s music but i don't discuss him like i'm gonna be in an episode of family hustle or some shit. you not even from st. louis and is frontin' like you are and have the nerve to pop shit to me like your top can't come off. you a faggot for that and fyi i don't give a fuck what era you think you from fuck boy you don't know shit about this hip hop culture and you really don't know shit about pac and his music cause in '94 we wouldn't have been discussin' pac's music if you know like i know. take your faggot ass somewhere and continue bangin' your head into the wall listenin' to 'the mayor of st. louis' (LMFAO) murphy lee's wack ass album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2013, 02:35:02 PM »
Midwestryder went missing.
no i just have a life unlike OG Classic Materia & BloodMoney, The Trillest who spend on their time on here.

you're the one who bumps old threads to respond to insults directed at you lol and other than that you sit on here and call other people "haters" if they don't agree with your retarded views on anything

at least me and OG Classic Material can talk music without the theatrics unlike you, and at least we really ARE from where we claim to be  8)
indeed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2013, 10:08:23 PM »
19K sold this week, 330K overall. The album will be Gold soon  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

midwestryder

« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2013, 11:31:11 PM »
Midwestryder went missing.
no i just have a life unlike OG Classic Materia & BloodMoney, The Trillest who spend on their time on here.

you're the one who bumps old threads to respond to insults directed at you lol and other than that you sit on here and call other people "haters" if they don't agree with your retarded views on anything

at least me and OG Classic Material can talk music without the theatrics unlike you, and at least we really ARE from where we claim to be  8)
you are the one who starts theatrics !  so yo uare fullshit when say that. . i am from st louis & my ip adress even shows that ,dumbass.  insults that you started . so again i just tellling the truth you can't handel. please i don't believe anything you say about yourself.  you are the one who is not even from where he clams not me .

midwestryder

« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2013, 11:52:51 PM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

dude lost as soon as his moms shit him out lol
but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X
since OG Classic Material is not an OG but some teenage punk aka stereotypical rap nerd . what would OG know about real street dudes . since he is not one at all . i  have no problem sleeping ever . i live in east st louis aka the IIL SIDE. all my life i have been around real street duded like me . something OG has no idea about or he would not ask anybody to dry snitch like he does . only real stret dudes understand what dry snitching is & OG not one of them at all.

midwestryder

« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2013, 11:55:43 PM »
any real St. Louie G would not be getting owned on this level, it just wouldn't slide, and they absolutely would not hesitate to represent their hood either by posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called

but you are no owning shit . you just making youself look like ignorant closeminded dumbass who is wrong . you are owning your own self & it is so sad. please real g's would not dare posting up pics/video for proof of residence when their bluff gets called by a buster as mark like you because they would no dry snitch theirselves for someone like you .
 yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

OG the underlining thing here is the stereotypical rap nerd on the net is so obsessed the the cult of the black man, that when someone like yourself appears to talk the talk, their shit gets 'aroused' (hopefully no homo)

A chance to know they're talking to a real street dude gets they panties tied up real tight. Duke cant probanly sleep at night now. Shits getting ugly here :-X

he probably sleeps real well at night actually with "Dilemma" on repeat wishing he was Kelly Rowland
 i have not heard that song in 3 years . how gay of you .  i wish i was nelly in that video so i get near kelly Rowland.. see i am not gay like . i only women unlike you
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:24:52 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2013, 12:24:15 AM »
midwestdickrider you a certified clown for talkin' about these st. lunatics like they are relevant today and tryin' to use me to hide your hoeish behavior talkin' about nelly so affectionately. i rock wit t.i.'s music but i don't discuss him like i'm gonna be in an episode of family hustle or some shit. you not even from st. louis and is frontin' like you are and have the nerve to pop shit to me like your top can't come off. you a faggot for that and fyi i don't give a fuck what era you think you from fuck boy you don't know shit about this hip hop culture and you really don't know shit about pac and his music cause in '94 we wouldn't have been discussin' pac's music if you know like i know. take your faggot ass somewhere and continue bangin' your head into the wall listenin' to 'the mayor of st. louis' (LMFAO) murphy lee's wack ass album.
the only dickryder is you rding t.i.'s dick. st. lunatics are relevant in st louis & midwest but you are not from there . so how would you know ,dumbass. yes , you do discuss T.I. like you are gonna be in an episode of family hustle or his gay lover.  yes, i am from st louis & i have never fronted once. top come over ? what the hell does that mean even ? the only faggot is you with T.I.'s dick in you mouth ,mitch. i been living & lstening to hip hop since 1982 . so by that fact i know more & seen more about hip hop then you ever will . i am expert on hip hop comared to your dumb stan ass. anybody who uses the word fuck boy is not that smart & is fake as fuck. i know everything about 2pac . i been fan of his since digital underground same song . i bought 2Pac's first album the day it came out . i have everyone of 2pac's album on the day they came out . i never missed realse date for 2pac . yes in 1994 we were already discussing  2pac's music . so that just shows how much you know . in 1994 you were not even old enough to go outside. i was junior in high school in 1994. So by that fact it means i do know more then you do about 2pac & that era,mitch. also everybody was talking about 2pac in 1994 . 2pac was on trial in 1994 & was shot 5 times November 30, 1994. 2pac had already done juice ,Poetic Justice, & was finishing Above the rim . 2pac was one of the hottest things going in 1994 . so this just shows you are don't know shit & that you been schooled ,little boy. also murphy lee does not put out wack shit at all .  what is funny is your dissing T.i's friends nelly & murphy lee. also Murphy lee has open for evey major act or right before the main act at every concert in st louis for last 4 years .  i am not banging my head into any way . that is you retard who keeps bangin' your head into the wall .  so again you been schooled ,mitch!

Will_B

« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2013, 03:55:12 AM »

yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

he probably sleeps real well at night actually with "Dilemma" on repeat wishing he was Kelly Rowland
 i have not heard that song in 3 years . how gay of you .  i wish i was nelly in that video so i get near kelly Rowland.. see i am not gay like . i only women unlike you

Gotta say Amen to that

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2013, 04:25:18 AM »
Dude you're in love.

for real .
 t.i. would be scared of this guy if they ever met . his bodyguards would have to hold him down while he´s cussing them with some classic 70s momma jokes
fuck outta here loser i'm not a star struck person at all.

aaaahhhahaa shut the fuck up, you´ve been exposed more than a stripper´s ass on a friday night

Blood$

« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »

aww how cute you can remember the exact last moment you listened to one of Nelly's love songs

fag.  :P

do you keep a diary of every single time you play Nelly's albums for different occasions?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:11:15 AM by BloodMoney, The Trillest. »

Blood$

« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2013, 10:10:18 AM »

Gotta say Amen to that

I'll give the retard this, he had a solid comeback with that one

Kelly > Beyonce

Blood$

« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
19K sold this week, 330K overall. The album will be Gold soon  8)

no doubt... it's an album that honestly deserves to be selling more though, it seems like this has basically the same buzz No Mercy had but is a far superior album and the word of mouth is mostly positive reviews

I feel like Atlantic probably did less with promotion since T.I. has that reality show now and they probably expected to use that as a backbone for promoting/marketing... same deal with Game/Interscope

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2013, 11:46:06 AM »
shouldnt midwestryder and classic material be BFF's like Nelly and TI on TI's reality show?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2013, 01:25:04 PM »

yes they would let it slide becaue you are nothing internet geek e-thug.  what you do on internet does not make you shit ! see real g's protect their hood , they don't dry snitch ,dumbass !

since OG Classic Material is not an OG but some teenage punk aka stereotypical rap nerd . what would OG know about real street dudes . since he is not one at all . i  have no problem sleeping ever . i live in east st louis aka the IIL SIDE. all my life i have been around real street duded like me . something OG has no idea about or he would not ask anybody to dry snitch like he does . only real stret dudes understand what dry snitching is & OG not one of them at all.
you a faggot in men's clothing sweetheart. and you know nothin' about the streets and since this is not the streets i'm not gonna go ham & cheese on you because there's no need. you make a gigantic fool of yourself without me assistin' you as it is so good job sweetheart you get a scooby snack. as far as these streets go you can come to jersey and we'll meet up and we'll see if you leave wit the same perception you came wit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2013, 01:26:15 PM »
shouldnt midwestryder and classic material be BFF's like Nelly and TI on TI's reality show?
you mean shouldn't he be my tag a long like nelly is to t.i. ? LOL