Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21598 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 06:21:24 AM »
No way is this better than Paper Trail and T.I. vs T.I.P.

Paper Trail was T.I.'s commercial peak, he had everything on there. Street tracks, club banger, introspective ones, chiill, chick tracks...done to perfection and on a grand scale. T.I. vs T.I.P. had several gems too and T.I.'s flow and delivery were unfuckwitable.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
No way is this better than Paper Trail and T.I. vs T.I.P.

Paper Trail was T.I.'s commercial peak, he had everything on there. Street tracks, club banger, introspective ones, chiill, chick tracks...done to perfection and on a grand scale. T.I. vs T.I.P. had several gems too and T.I.'s flow and delivery were unfuckwitable.
i agree but this album is better than paper trail. in fact this album is a couple steps ahead of paper trail.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
i think predictable but very good sums up this album. if you didn't like the last few t.i. albums so much than this isn't going to be that enjoyable, but if you did, it's one of the more solid ones.
i don't think we can say predictable bein' that a lot of people didn't think the album was gonna be this good. i think t.i. makes music for those that fucks wit the music he makes. if you don't like his music chances are you may not like this album. for me though i can say it surpassed my expectations.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 06:58:31 AM »
i think predictable but very good sums up this album. if you didn't like the last few t.i. albums so much than this isn't going to be that enjoyable, but if you did, it's one of the more solid ones.
i don't think we can say predictable bein' that a lot of people didn't think the album was gonna be this good. i think t.i. makes music for those that fucks wit the music he makes. if you don't like his music chances are you may not like this album. for me though i can say it surpassed my expectations.

more in style than quality, but there aint nothing wrong with that for me, the production is well done.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 07:02:06 AM »

more in style than quality, but there aint nothing wrong with that for me, the production is well done.
the quality is definitely there. like u said the production is well done and every one of his verses and concepts is flawless which is what i check for when it comes to a t.i. album.

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 07:25:07 AM »
fuckin' right

im not a blogger i like to hear music from large speakers preferably in a public venue and im tellin you man, maybe you just gotta be in a certain atmosphere to appreciate it but that 2 chainz GOES. that trap god GOES. and in its proper context that shit is enjoyable as any album.  its also great music to be driving with...

after reading this very statement your opinion on t.i.'s catalog is blasphemy.

Anyone who uses Trap and God in the same sentence can't be taken seriously

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 07:27:14 AM »
fuckin' right

im not a blogger i like to hear music from large speakers preferably in a public venue and im tellin you man, maybe you just gotta be in a certain atmosphere to appreciate it but that 2 chainz GOES. that trap god GOES. and in its proper context that shit is enjoyable as any album.  its also great music to be driving with...

after reading this very statement your opinion on t.i.'s catalog is blasphemy.

Anyone who uses Trap and God in the same sentence can't be taken seriously
pretty much.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »
all i got is trouble most u niggas know it pistols in the duffle anybody lookin' for it. who want some ?  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
No way is this better than T.I. vs T.I.P.
T.I. vs T.I.P. had several gems too and T.I.'s flow and delivery were unfuckwitable.
The problem with that album was the T.I. side. There's not a certain song on this album here worse than Show it to Me, Touchdown, Don't You Wanna Be High or My Swag.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 09:10:49 AM »
No way is this better than T.I. vs T.I.P.
T.I. vs T.I.P. had several gems too and T.I.'s flow and delivery were unfuckwitable.
The problem with that album was the T.I. side. There's not a certain song on this album here worse than Show it to Me, Touchdown, Don't You Wanna Be High or My Swag.
i agree although i love those songs you've listed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 09:58:23 AM »
when everybody had doubts and thought the nigga fell off he dropped two masterpieces in 2012: he brought the year in wit ''fuck da city up'' and ended the year wit ''trouble man:heavy is the head'' the album that further solidified that dude is still the king of the south.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
Damn, Urban Legend that low? And bro, you can't rate "Trap Back Jumpin" that low cause its old! That track still goes

for me, its:

Trap Muzik > Urban Legend > King > Trouble Man > Paper Trail > TI VS TIP > I'm Serious > No Mercy
you seen the trap back jumpin' video yet ?

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 10:23:10 AM »
Track starts at 2:19

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>
One of the most instantly memorable beats of the year 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 10:30:05 AM »
Track starts at 2:19

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>
One of the most instantly memorable beats of the year 8) 8)
yes sir. classic t.i. & toomp.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 10:53:18 AM »
Damn, Urban Legend that low? And bro, you can't rate "Trap Back Jumpin" that low cause its old! That track still goes

for me, its:

Trap Muzik > Urban Legend > King > Trouble Man > Paper Trail > TI VS TIP > I'm Serious > No Mercy
you seen the trap back jumpin' video yet ?
of course, that video is great  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com