Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21576 times)

Sccit

Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #405 on: March 15, 2013, 06:13:56 PM »
My TI album is "Urban Legend"
another great album.  8) check out that trouble man it's the best shit out right now 8)

how would u compare this one to "urban legend"?

by objective

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #406 on: March 15, 2013, 06:31:37 PM »
another great album.  8) check out that trouble man it's the best shit out right now 8)

by objective
trouble man is more lyrically advanced and sophisticated and the production is even bigger and more diverse than urban legend but it's still ahead of it's time. urban legend was introducing him to a bigger audience and trouble man is solidifying him bein' a legend in the game and his longevity.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »

by objective
trouble man is more lyrically advanced and sophisticated and the production is even bigger and more diverse than urban legend but it's still ahead of it's time. urban legend was introducing him to a bigger audience and trouble man is solidifying him bein' a legend in the game and his longevity.

what would u rate em both outa 10

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2013, 06:50:52 PM »

by objective

i'd give 'em both 10+
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2013, 06:51:42 PM »

by objective

i'd give 'em both 10+

wtf? lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »

by objective

i'd give 'em both 10+

wtf? lol
yeah. both served a purpose when they dropped and both are cohesive bodies of work.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #411 on: March 15, 2013, 07:30:29 PM »

by objective

i'd give 'em both 10+

wtf? lol
yeah. both served a purpose when they dropped and both are cohesive bodies of work.

Would you take a bullet for TI?  Be honest..
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #412 on: March 16, 2013, 02:52:21 AM »
Track starts at 2:19

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>

Bumped for quality 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #413 on: March 16, 2013, 06:28:05 AM »

by objective

i'd give 'em both 10+

wtf? lol

Would you take a bullet for TI?  Be honest..
i don't take bullets but i'd throw a few if necessary...a nigga can't even discuss music without your faggot ass mind goin' somewhere else wit it. i'm not suprised though i expect faggotry from you at this point.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #414 on: March 16, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »
Track starts at 2:19

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>

Bumped for quality 8) 8) 8)
yeah man. this track still goes ham & cheese as it did when i first heard it this was the joint that let me know that the album was gonna be top tier: everything about that track was perfect. dj toopm gave him a masterpiece. the video is gangsta too, clifton bell did his thing directin' it. to all you suckas ducks like russe belle who are not familiar wit and not about that life, this vid is a great introduction for you among  some other joints.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #415 on: March 16, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »
god damn son your posts are so blatantly shameful its almost embarrassing to read.

im not sure if bill w is on your level or just antagonizing you lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #416 on: March 16, 2013, 02:30:14 PM »
god damn son your posts are so blatantly shameful its almost embarrassing to read.

petey relax yourself sonny. if you ain't postin' about the music stay the fuck out the thread. this is about music not your fag thoughts. may da sauce rest in piss.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #417 on: March 16, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »

petey relax yourself sonny. if you ain't postin' about the music stay the fuck out the thread. this is about music not your fag thoughts. may da sauce rest in piss.

so we're the ones with fag thoughts yet youre on here posting about another man 24/7 about how you love him

did you send him a valentines day card n shit?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #418 on: March 16, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »

so we're the ones with fag thoughts yet youre on here posting about another man 24/7 about how you love him

you a fag dude face it i'm discussin' music you're discussin' homosexuality. this is a music forum i can talk about any damn artist i choose.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #419 on: March 18, 2013, 03:35:54 PM »

you a fag dude face it i'm discussin' music you're discussin' homosexuality. this is a music forum i can talk about any damn artist i choose.

DADS - this is the result of leaving your son without a father.  TI is now OG Classic Material's male role model.