Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21345 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2013, 03:45:33 PM »
god damn son your posts are so blatantly shameful its almost embarrassing to read.

im not sure if bill w is on your level or just antagonizing you lol

petey relax yourself sonny. if you ain't postin' about the music stay the fuck out the thread. this is about music not your fag thoughts. may da sauce rest in piss.

so we're the ones with fag thoughts yet youre on here posting about another man 24/7 about how you love him

did you send him a valentines day card n shit?
you a fag dude face it i'm discussin' music you're discussin' homosexuality. this is a music forum i can talk about any damn artist i choose.

DADS - this is the result of leaving your son without a father.  TI is now OG Classic Material's male role model.

if t.i. my role model perez hilton is yours now go drink the same shit lil wayne just did and crawl to the hospital you faggot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2013, 04:01:58 PM »
god damn son your posts are so blatantly shameful its almost embarrassing to read.

petey relax yourself sonny. if you ain't postin' about the music stay the fuck out the thread. this is about music not your fag thoughts. may da sauce rest in piss.

so we're the ones with fag thoughts yet youre on here posting about another man 24/7 about how you love him

you a fag dude face it i'm discussin' music you're discussin' homosexuality. this is a music forum i can talk about any damn artist i choose.

DADS - this is the result of leaving your son without a father.  TI is now OG Classic Material's male role model.

if t.i. my role model perez hilton is yours now go drink the same shit lil wayne just did and crawl to the hospital you faggot.

Poor TI.

Hes gonna get killed on some Selena-type stalker weirdo shit and he doesnt even know its coming. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2013, 04:14:31 PM »

Poor TI.

Hes gonna get killed on some Selena-type stalker weirdo shit and he doesnt even know its coming. 
i should feel that way about you. again keep your bullshit out the thread and keep it about the music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »

Poor TI.

i should feel that way about you. again keep your bullshit out the thread and keep it about the music.

I'm trying to educate you, son.  But you keep slapping my knowledge away.  Why must you forsake the truth?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2013, 04:33:44 PM »

Poor TI.

I'm trying to educate you, son.  But you keep slapping my knowledge away.  Why must you forsake the truth?
drink some bleach bitch. if you don't leave me alone i'm gonna get very disrespectful. Warning !!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2013, 06:12:48 PM »
now let's get back to discussin' this phenomenal album.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2013, 10:31:55 PM »

DAMN HOMMIE WHY U MELTING DOWN

SMILE LIFE IS GOOD, DOGG

Will_B

« Reply #427 on: March 19, 2013, 12:19:45 AM »
now let's get back to discussin' this phenomenal album.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Played the album for a homie yest. He got caught up before the intro was done

I'm just a hood nigga I ain't never had shiet.....TROUBLE MANNNN 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #428 on: March 19, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »

DAMN HOMMIE WHY U MELTING DOWN

SMILE LIFE IS GOOD, DOGG
beat it !!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #429 on: March 19, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »
now let's get back to discussin' this phenomenal album.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Played the album for a homie yest. He got caught up before the intro was done

I'm just a hood nigga I ain't never had shiet.....TROUBLE MANNNN 8)
yeah man that intro is vicious it definitely gets the repeat button often. so many jams on that album i just hit random mode sometime and let it ride.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #430 on: March 19, 2013, 03:20:36 PM »
If there's one thing we can take away from this thread, it's the dark reality that classic material is in desperate need of a father figure.

Will_B

« Reply #431 on: March 19, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
If there's one thing we can take away from this thread, it's the dark reality that classic material is in desperate need of a father figure.

LOL seems like a lot of these fag stalkers would have him call them daddy if they could

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #432 on: March 19, 2013, 03:25:34 PM »
why because i'm discussin' music ? sounds like you need the father figure muthafucka i'm grown and do grown shit get ya life !!!! this is a music forum i will discuss any damn artist(s) i choose if you don't like it throw up in your mouth and swallow it bitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »

LOL seems like a lot of these fag stalkers would have him call them daddy if they could
for real !!! these fags keep talkin' gay ass shit and tryin' to divert the shit from them by comin' at me. LOL cute.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #434 on: March 19, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »

The definition of irony.

Just kidding Will.  Say no to guns.