Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21770 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #480 on: April 02, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »
At OG Classic Material's recommendation I decided to listen to this album as I had never heard anything by T.I before.
The track I enjoyed the most was Wildside.
T.I's voice and style of rapping is definately not my cup of tea. He sounds really forced and his braggadocio character is tiresome.
The track with Akon was horrible.
All in all I did not enjoy the album and probably wont spend more time listening to T.I

Back to my Rachmaninoff.

that's cool bro it's not your cup of tea many people includin' myself enjoyed the record and i consider it a modern day classic. it's an album that still in my rotation of music currently i'm sure i'd feel the same about rachmaninoff whomever that maybe.

you aint bout that life.
shit is most likely garbage. LOL

to someone who enjoys T.I as the greatest the chance that Rachmaninoff would sound like garbage would not come as a surprise.
Rachmaninoff or Racha Blacka was about that life, T.I couldnt even touch his shadow.

in your eyes rachmaninoff is a genius, brilliant, whatever...in my eyes he don't mean shit and that's not a dis to him but i'm sure he could care less about hip hop culture so the feeling is mutual. i didn't ever say t.i. is the greatest but i do recognize him as one of the greatest to ever touch a microphone so sorry i don't have to listen to racha blacka to get musical perfection i have that with the roots. btw t.i. isn't goin' through a financial crisis like dude was either maybe he's the u.s equivalent to mc hammer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #481 on: April 02, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »
At OG Classic Material's recommendation I decided to listen to this album as I had never heard anything by T.I before.
The track I enjoyed the most was Wildside.
T.I's voice and style of rapping is definately not my cup of tea. He sounds really forced and his braggadocio character is tiresome.
The track with Akon was horrible.
All in all I did not enjoy the album and probably wont spend more time listening to T.I

Back to my Rachmaninoff.

that's cool bro it's not your cup of tea many people includin' myself enjoyed the record and i consider it a modern day classic. it's an album that still in my rotation of music currently i'm sure i'd feel the same about rachmaninoff whomever that maybe.

you aint bout that life.
shit is most likely garbage. LOL

to someone who enjoys T.I as the greatest the chance that Rachmaninoff would sound like garbage would not come as a surprise.
Rachmaninoff or Racha Blacka was about that life, T.I couldnt even touch his shadow.

in your eyes rachmaninoff is a genius, brilliant, whatever...in my eyes he don't mean shit and that's not a dis to him but i'm sure he could care less about hip hop culture so the feeling is mutual. i didn't ever say t.i. is the greatest but i do recognize him as one of the greatest to ever touch a microphone so sorry i don't have to listen to racha blacka to get musical perfection i have that with the roots. btw t.i. isn't goin' through a financial crisis like dude was either maybe he's the u.s equivalent to mc hammer.

Racha Blacka equivalent to Mc Hammer... hmmm not so sure about that one.
He was about that life and so is Hammer i guess they have that much in common.
ask Questlove about Racha, he would bow at Racha's feet if he was in the same room as him..
Now guess who Wacka Flocka stole his name from? And guess why Wacka has problems with the russian mob these days?

Symphony no.2 op.27:

that's dope and all and when you said racha blocka the first thing i thought about was wacka. LOL i'll check out some of dude's music but my stance is still the same.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #482 on: April 02, 2013, 01:48:09 PM »
Trouble Man:  Heavy is the Head is the album of the decade (no homo)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #483 on: April 02, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »
a grown man shouldn't have to say no homo about anything not homo but when you got homo thoughts runnin' through your mind constantly i guess it's appropriate. right russy ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #484 on: April 02, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
a grown man shouldn't have to say no homo about anything not homo but when you got homo thoughts runnin' through your mind constantly i guess it's appropriate. right russy ?

Some people might take support for this album as homo.  Thats a fair assumption.  Just setting it straight (mwahaha)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #485 on: April 02, 2013, 01:59:33 PM »

Some people might take support for this album as homo.  Thats a fair assumption.  Just setting it straight (mwahaha)
well there are plenty albums gettin' support so they must be homo too huh ? nah it's just you russelle bell the homo poster child. now take this like you'd take a dick: well.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #486 on: April 02, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »

hahaha!
my kind of humor.

they say fags of a feather flock together so.....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #487 on: April 02, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »

hahaha!
my kind of humor.

why are you turning this into a personal diss?
i never said anything about you?

look at the wordplay in the post i quoted as funny it is genius and hilarious!
that shit wasn't no where near genius ms. belle is always talkin' some fag shit. you want hilarious check out his sig where dude is smilin' like he's gonna attempt to rape a nigga that shit is priceless.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #488 on: April 02, 2013, 02:15:16 PM »

hahaha!
my kind of humor.

that shit wasn't no where near genius ms. belle is always talkin' some fag shit. you want hilarious check out his sig where dude is smilin' like he's gonna attempt to rape a nigga that shit is priceless.

stop being so uptight you need to loosen up a bit.

rapeface in his sig is funny but not that funny.

trust me i'm not uptight at all homie but stay away from ruselle he's fruitier than elton john & rupaul combined. LMFAO

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #489 on: April 02, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »

Skip to 3:20 for Classic Material defending TI against those mean ol haters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(for you slow negros, replace Jeffery Atkins with TI and 50 Cent with anyone talking maaadd shiet about TI, like saying his new album isnt top 3 all time)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:40:22 PM by Russell Bell »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #490 on: April 02, 2013, 02:39:25 PM »

Skip to 3:20 for Classic Material defending TI against those mean ol haters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on out the closet sugar foot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #491 on: April 02, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »

hahaha!
my kind of humor.

He doesnt understand sarcasm or humor.

I think hes autistic.

I mean, I know autistic kids get fixated on one thing or person that they become obsessed with........

Thats not what that hole in the "Heavy is the Head" cd is for, Classic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #492 on: April 02, 2013, 02:49:40 PM »

(for you slow negros, replace Jeffery Atkins with TI and 50 Cent with anyone talking maaadd shiet about TI, like saying his new album isnt top 3 all time)
well u can't replace somethin' that's just not there fag boy. it's funny u say that because i didn't go at blood of abraham for his opinion but i see you clearly enjoy fagness and is the poster child for it. you can't do things like that wit men in your thread which YOU are a fan of. when i put a flick of anything relatin' to t.i. in my sig (which won't ever happen) then maybe you can get that but until then only the fags on here can relate to your homo shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #493 on: April 02, 2013, 02:54:27 PM »

hahaha!
my kind of humor.

He doesnt understand sarcasm or humor.

I think hes autistic.

I mean, I know autistic kids get fixated on one thing or person that they become obsessed with........

Thats not what that hole in the "Heavy is the Head" cd is for, Classic.
i don't understand fag shit which you are loaded wit you're only one dick in the ass away from runnin' out the closet so get it right. take those pics out your sig first before you talk down about me you piece of shit now go stalk the sports threads which you do so often.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #494 on: April 02, 2013, 02:57:08 PM »

well u can't replace somethin' that's just not there fag boy. it's funny u say that because i didn't go at blood of abraham for his opinion but i see you clearly enjoy fagness and is the poster child for it. you can't do things like that wit men in your thread which YOU are a fan of. when i put a flick of anything relatin' to t.i. in my sig (which won't ever happen) then maybe you can get that but until then only the fags on here can relate to your homo shit.

if it makes me a fag for thinking he made a terrific joke i guess i am shitting creamcakes until the end of the week.
poop goes the weasel, poop poop.

you shittin' but it may be blood from him fuckin' you. LMFAO