Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21692 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #495 on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »

Skip to 3:20 for Classic Material defending TI against those mean ol haters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(for you slow negros, replace Jeffery Atkins with TI and 50 Cent with anyone talking maaadd shiet about TI, like saying his new album isnt top 3 all time)
well u can't replace somethin' that's just not there fag boy. it's funny u say that because i didn't go at blood of abraham for his opinion but i see you clearly enjoy fagness and is the poster child for it. you can't do things like that wit men in your thread which YOU are a fan of. when i put a flick of anything relatin' to t.i. in my sig (which won't ever happen) then maybe you can get that but until then only the fags on here can relate to your homo shit.

if it makes me a fag for thinking he made a terrific joke i guess i am shitting creamcakes until the end of the week.
poop goes the weasel, poop poop.

you shittin' but it may be blood from him fuckin' you. LMFAO

you keep making this personal, not sure why...?
i made a joke at my own expense and you throw some twisted anal remark in my face.
that shit ain't kosher.

hey man nothin' personal but if u chime in wit someone who throwin' lame shots at me you're in the crossfire.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #496 on: April 02, 2013, 03:25:59 PM »

Skip to 3:20 for Classic Material defending TI against those mean ol haters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(for you slow negros, replace Jeffery Atkins with TI and 50 Cent with anyone talking maaadd shiet about TI, like saying his new album isnt top 3 all time)
well u can't replace somethin' that's just not there fag boy. it's funny u say that because i didn't go at blood of abraham for his opinion but i see you clearly enjoy fagness and is the poster child for it. you can't do things like that wit men in your thread which YOU are a fan of. when i put a flick of anything relatin' to t.i. in my sig (which won't ever happen) then maybe you can get that but until then only the fags on here can relate to your homo shit.

if it makes me a fag for thinking he made a terrific joke i guess i am shitting creamcakes until the end of the week.

i made a joke at my own expense and you throw some twisted anal remark in my face.
that shit ain't kosher.

hey man nothin' personal but if u chime in wit someone who throwin' lame shots at me you're in the crossfire.

you cannot say nothing personal after you spit someone in the face...
i didn't support Bell dissing you, i laughed at his cleverly worded joke.

you get what your hand called for. the shit wasn't even funny and the reference has nothin' to do wit t.i. or myself but that's what he felt he had to do to save face. he hasn't ever denied bein' a fag every time i called him out on his homosexuality though. ''don't be eager to join the crowd stay in your lane''
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #497 on: April 02, 2013, 03:36:56 PM »

that shit ain't kosher.

you get what your hand called for. the shit wasn't even funny and the reference has nothin' to do wit t.i. or myself but that's what he felt he had to do to save face. he hasn't ever denied bein' a fag every time i called him out on his homosexuality though. ''don't be eager to join the crowd stay in your lane''

ok sexy boy if that is how you want to play it fine by me.
who cares if Bell likes it up the brown(besides you).
from how you type your words and your choice in music you could have those tendencies yourself, hard to know these days.

says the fruit callin' other men sexy and pretty boy. you sure you not majic johnson's son ej ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #498 on: April 02, 2013, 03:45:43 PM »

that shit ain't kosher.

from how you type your words and your choice in music you could have those tendencies yourself, hard to know these days.

says the fruit callin' other men sexy and pretty boy. you sure you not majic johnson's son ej ?

again you insist on making this personal with you immature name calling...
if it hadn't been for your good looks i wouldn't have forgiven you yet again.

smh.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #499 on: April 02, 2013, 04:19:57 PM »

that shit ain't kosher.

again you insist on making this personal with you immature name calling...
if it hadn't been for your good looks i wouldn't have forgiven you yet again.

smh.

so serious.
here is a song to cheer you up, from me to you:

:-*
you need the father figure you fuckin' faggot !!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #500 on: April 02, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
Classic Material, you mention hating homosexuality an awful lot in your posts.  And youre angry.  And you clearly are in love with another man who is a rapper, yet you are oblivious to how this all looks to everyone. 

New album from Classic Material coming soon:  "C.M. -  Closet Man:  Heavy is the Closet Door".  Real nigga shit.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #501 on: April 02, 2013, 04:52:29 PM »
Classic Material, you mention hating homosexuality an awful lot in your posts.  And youre angry.  And you clearly are in love with another man who is a rapper, yet you are oblivious to how this all looks to everyone. 

New album from Classic Material coming soon:  "C.M. -  Closet Man:  Heavy is the Closet Door".  Real nigga shit.
let's be clear: i don't hate homos i just think you should keep that shit on your side of the fence russelle. how is me discussin' or praisin' someone's music gay ? so there are a million threads about tupac, snoop, dre, nas, kendrick,etc. so i guess those posters are in love too huh ? only in your sick fruity mind. this is a music forum u idiot and music is to be discussed...on that note where is a thread you've created ? it's faggots like you that mess it up and make the other fags look bad. i don't even be wantin' to talk to your bitch ass and you make it a point to always have somethin' to say to me you're obsessed wit me and it's creepin' me out honestly. the pink mafia's presence on the forum is growin' at an unbelievable pace now log off again to come back and respond to me u butt pirate. New Album From disgraced diva: Russelle Belle - Cross Dressing Confused Son Of Sandunsky: The Diary.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #502 on: April 02, 2013, 04:59:54 PM »

let's be clear: i don't hate homos i just think you should keep that shit on your side of the fence russelle. how is me discussin' or praisin' someone's music gay ? so there are a million threads about tupac, snoop, dre, nas, kendrick,etc. so i guess those posters are in love too huh ? only in your sick fruity mind. this is a music forum u idiot and music is to be discussed...on that note where is a thread you've created ? it's faggots like you that mess it up and make the other fags look bad. i don't even be wantin' to talk to your bitch ass and you make it a point to always have somethin' to say to me you're obsessed wit me and it's creepin' me out honestly. the pink mafia's presence on the forum is growin' at an unbelievable pace now log off again to come back and respond to me u butt pirate. New Album From disgraced diva: Russelle Belle - Cross Dressing Confused Son Of Sandunsky: The Diary.

I dont act "gay" on here or in real life.  I called you gay for nutjocking TI months ago and you tried to flip it on me.  Classic (haha) diversion technique. 

Its not my "mind" that makes what you do regarding TI homosexual.  Its YOU, Freddy, its YOU.  You only make threads about one man, and when someone happens to wander in here and say, "hey, um, TI isnt top 5 all time", you respond with "fucking hater lol.  stay outta my thread if you dont like it, bitch boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now back to the subject, TI".  Its extremely stanish, and it makes me question your sexuality and makes me think you really need a male role model.  Now you can flip that and call me gay if you want, it really doesnt bother me, but I thought I should spell all that out for you (no troll).   

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #503 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »

I dont act "gay" on here or in real life.  I called you gay for nutjocking TI months ago and you tried to flip it on me.  Classic (haha) diversion technique. 

Its not my "mind" that makes what you do regarding TI homosexual.  Its YOU, Freddy, its YOU.  You only make threads about one man, and when someone happens to wander in here and say, "hey, um, TI isnt top 5 all time", you respond with "fucking hater lol.  stay outta my thread if you dont like it, bitch boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now back to the subject, TI".  Its extremely stanish, and it makes me question your sexuality and makes me think you really need a male role model.  Now you can flip that and call me gay if you want, it really doesnt bother me, but I thought I should spell all that out for you (no troll).   
you just said the dumbest shit. so i only post about t.i. ?   check the west coast section check this outbound shit every time you post about me you put a dick in your mouth every time. you are gay dude face it, you probably think dude is gonna jump out your sig and rape you. check out some of my other threads and you'll soon realize you're obsessed wit me. goodbye faggot !!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #504 on: April 02, 2013, 05:16:51 PM »

you just said the dumbest shit. so i only post about t.i. ?   check the west coast section check this outbound shit every time you post about me you put a dick in your mouth every time. you are gay dude face it, you probably think dude is gonna jump out your sig and rape you. check out some of my other threads and you'll soon realize you're obsessed wit me. goodbye faggot !!!!!!!!!!!

Freddy, If you are gay for TI I still accept you.  And since its 2013, I hope i speak for all of dubcc when i say that.  I will be the loving and accepting father you never had. 

Give me an e-hug, my son  :heart: 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #505 on: April 02, 2013, 05:21:57 PM »
why can't you two settle your differences Freddy?
there is no need for all this anger and name calling between you and Bell.
you are both sweet boys but you are so easily upset.
maybe you should try listening to different kind of music and maybe go places you havent gone before?

cut the shit no one's upset and who the fuck is freddy ? y'all muthafuckas is definitely smokin' some other shit though say no to drugs....smdh.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #506 on: April 02, 2013, 05:23:14 PM »
maybe you should try listening to different kind of music and maybe go places you havent gone before?

But his listening to TI is the manifestation of his gay feelings prompted originally by the dad he never had.  So if he stops listening to that shit, wont he be further pushing his homo-ness further down his poop shoot, i mean, into his subconscious?  

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #507 on: April 02, 2013, 05:26:40 PM »

But his listening to TI is the manifestation of his gay feelings prompted originally by the dad he never had.  So if he stops listening to that shit, wont he be further pushing his homo-ness further down his poop shoot, i mean, into his subconscious?  
how about you stop tryin to suck my dick, put down the ball players's balls and basketballs and read one of my other threads maybe it will cleanse you from the gay lifestyle you live.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #508 on: April 02, 2013, 05:29:36 PM »

how about you stop tryin to suck my dick, put down the ball players's balls and basketballs and read one of my other threads maybe it will cleanse you from the gay lifestyle you live.

My son, your love for T.esticle I.nvestigator is deep.  Balls deep.  And I accept you.  Go and be free.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #509 on: April 02, 2013, 05:33:26 PM »
The only thing I ask Frederick, is that you refrain (stop) the death threats on Tiny.  Youll have to wait till she dies of a meth OD before you get a shot at your boo.