Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21323 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« on: December 14, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »

1.   "The Introduction"         DJ Toomp   3:53
2.   "G Season" (featuring Meek Mill)       Cardiak   3:57
3.   "Trap Back Jumpin'"         DJ Toomp   5:04
4.   "Wildside" (featuring ASAP Rocky)       No I.D.   5:28
5.   "Ball" (featuring Lil Wayne)   Clifford Harris, Dwayne Carter, Rico Love   Rico Love, Earl & E   3:25
6.   "Sorry" (featuring André 3000)       Jazze Pha   5:48
7.   "Can You Learn" (featuring R. Kelly)       DJ Montay   6:12
8.   "Go Get It"     C. Harris, Nikhil Seetharam, Tyler Williams   T-Minus   3:37
9.   "Guns and Roses" (featuring P!nk)       T-Minus   4:28
10.   "The Way We Ride"         Hit-Boy   4:03
11.   "Cruisin’"         Lil C   3:55
12.   "Addresses"         T-Minus   3:09
13.   "Hello" (featuring Cee Lo Green)       Pharrell Williams   4:07
14.   "Who Want Some"         DJ Toomp   5:55
15.   "Wonderful Life" (featuring Akon)       Sanchez Holmes   5:21
16.   "Hallelujah"             3:24

This album is SOO dope!! Not a flawless album but really some amazing songs on this joint:
Who Want Some, Adresses, The Way We Ride, Go Get It, Hello,  Trap Back Jumpin and The Introduction  8)

I was a bit disappointed with Wildside but I hope its a grower.

Give ya thoughts?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
one word: flawless.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 02:42:43 PM »
It's not flawless, it's not something deeply lyrical like Kendrick or Nas did, and the pop tracks in the middle are skippers...

But this album bangs hard. No question 8) 8) 8)

eurowigger

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
It has a couple of great songs... The Introduction, Go Get It, Who Want Some.  The song with Pink is horrible. The rest of the album is somewhere in between these two extremes.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
It's not flawless, it's not something deeply lyrical like Kendrick or Nas did, and the pop tracks in the middle are skippers...

sheeeit. he outdone both artists lyrically on his album. nas shit was watered down and i'm sure it was light years ahead of kendrick's joint. i enjoyed the pop joints btw everything ain't for everyone so it's cool.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »

sheeeit. he outdone both artists lyrically on his album. nas shit was watered down and i'm sure it was light years ahead of kendrick's joint. i enjoyed the pop joints btw everything ain't for everyone so it's cool.

Yeah but T.I. just flexing and shit. He drops solid material here but not in the same league as Life is Good or GKMC and that's not me hatin.

T.I. gave us somethin for the whip and I appreciate that 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »

Yeah but T.I. just flexing and shit. He drops solid material here but not in the same league as Life is Good or GKMC and that's not me hatin.

sorry<-----------life is good or gkmc

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 07:22:10 PM »
It has a couple of great songs... The Introduction, Go Get It, Who Want Some.  The song with Pink is horrible. The rest of the album is somewhere in between these two extremes.
every song on this album is jammin' and is tip's best work yet as i anticpate the sequel 'he who wears the crown'. tip is on his A+ game on this opus delivering to his diverse fanbase. this album is just what i'd said it'd be: a classic, album of the year, and t.i. solidifyin' that he's shittin' on your favorite rappers.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »
this leaked? a pm would be nice

eurowigger

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:59 PM »
every song on this album is jammin' and is tip's best work yet as i anticpate the sequel 'he who wears the crown'. tip is on his A+ game on this opus delivering to his diverse fanbase. this album is just what i'd said it'd be: a classic, album of the year, and t.i. solidifyin' that he's shittin' on your favorite rappers.

His next one has already been announced? That was fast lol.

The Trap Back Jumpin music video is pretty cool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 02:43:22 AM »

sorry<-----------life is good or gkmc

Could be, not arguing! But as complete albums GKMC & LIG are better. No hate 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 03:08:40 AM »
Didn't expect much from this record but damn it's really good, some poppish skippers but overall this album bangs.

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 04:17:35 AM »
Didn't expect much from this record but damn it's really good, some poppish skippers but overall this album bangs.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 05:18:04 AM »

His next one has already been announced? That was fast lol.

The Trap Back Jumpin music video is pretty cool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t7hyY2TFkzY</a>
yeah he already workin' on the next one. trap back jumpin' will be a movie for the album similar to streets is watchin'.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)